Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how this industry moves on waves.
Memecoins are all on dogs now they're on frogs.
AI coins were going crazy now it's all about bots right now.

Wagiebot and Unibot going crazy

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Pretty decent sized red candle this hour on btc. Especially on volume. Looks like that fednow shyt scared some paper hands.

pdrQxPgy

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
playing around with unibot…made sure to use 2FA with TG (I still don’t trust this platform)…I’m using small amounts to mess around with this shyt since it’s free…the speed with which you can make buys is fukking uncanny…I’ve only done 2 transactions but if this can eliminate or heavily cut down on failed purchases/transactions and losing ETH behind it then that alone is a HUGE plus

*edit*

it tracks the tokens in your wallet and can send you alerts that quickly allow you to sell too :ehh:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
playing around with unibot…made sure to use 2FA with TG (I still don’t trust this platform)…I’m using small amounts to mess around with this shyt since it’s free…the speed with which you can make buys is fukking uncanny…I’ve only done 2 transactions but if this can eliminate or heavily cut down on failed purchases/transactions and losing ETH behind it then that alone is a HUGE plus

*edit*

it tracks the tokens in your wallet and can send you alerts that quickly allow you to sell too :ehh:

It has limit orders as well:

Only thing I don't like is Telegram being connected to your phone number. I'd prefer an anonymous way to use it for security reasons. My account uses a Google Voice number though.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only thing I don't like is Telegram being connected to your phone number. I'd prefer an anonymous way to use it for security reasons. My account uses a Google Voice number though.

same at the bold!

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
how does this affect paypal/cashapp and others?

Not too sure. I mean the dollar is already mostly digital so not sure what a cbdc can do differently. Like are they gonna completely get rid of the dollar to use cbdc? No point in changing the currency completely. I think this thing is for fed payments like taxes but people still need ways to send each other money. If not they'll just turn to crypto which is easier and international. I think those and others still exist but should adapt crypto as well to have an advantage. Granted that's not easy with government being haters.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

*edit*

Yea, I installed it to but where are the private keys? I see it in their example video but not in the telegram?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, I installed it to but where are the private keys? I see it in their example video but not in the telegram?

click SETTINGS > PRIVATE KEYS

it’ll delete the info automatically in 5 minutes (you’ll get a message)

you can also setup a p/w that you’d need to use whenever you want to view your private keys, make a transaction, etc.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
got a feeling that i should leave profits in usdc instead of swapping for btc & maybe eth. at least for time being. thinking this fednow thing may cause a dip down to 28k. rather take my usual profits in usdc then swap them over to btc when timing is right. not like pepe doing any better itself but at least i can grab a bit more btc if its a bit cheaper. everything else getting crushed and not just crypto. had a couple trades go against me, when i went up market would go down, then when i would switch to down it would switch back up, or whatever crazy shyt it decided to do. had to bet against the euro and australian dollar now so guessing those and others are affected as well. especially with interest rates next week. they don't have as big an impact as my crypto but if i can grab like 40 or 50 bucks and keep my account fighting then i'll take them. problem with taking profits on usdc tho is the eth gas fees and i only have like $70 worth of eth on there now, so a transaction or 2 would eat that up. might have to just take 500 usdc or maybe 675 usdc out of the 750 and then cash out 250, save 250 for btc, and 125 for more eth. not like i should be wasting it chasing all these meme coins cuz everytime i see someone post one on discord earlier in the day it looks dead within the next few hours. its like if profit not taken in hour 1 or 2 the latest, its RIP. thinking of grabbing some more link tho but not sure. hopefully that drops. would love to build up a stack on that again, this time taking profit at a decent time. i think that one can hit below 6 again. might have to use some profits to grab some. hopefully 250 coins if not able to hit the 1k i had before. will have to keep an eye on the charts, that plus bnb. take some of these drip profits for that since i haven't cashed out anything cuz of the whole usd fiasco, price dropping, and not needing the money.