1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I missed a lot this morning (took a break) but I’m catching up on what has transpired today…seeing all these animal racing coins is crazy tho…the last 2 days it feels like the space is rebelling against the brief move toward utility bots bcuz there has been some real absurd shyt dropping…I refuse to touch some of this shyt tho lol
I can see some of those communities now "practicality/use cases?" :ohhh: :scust::martin: What do they think this is? Give us Iguana2.5:russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel a way about $HAM :wow:

caught it early and kept getting alerts about it but just dismissed the goofy logo…plus when I vet these memes too early (sometimes I see them 5-10 minutes after they drop), the contracts website and twitter page isn’t even working/ready yet…I know some degens who will ape into a token regardless cuz all they care about is getting in early when they see that low cap…I can’t do it tho lol

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I feel a way about $HAM :wow:

caught it early and kept getting alerts about it but just dismissed the goofy logo…plus when I vet these memes too early (sometimes I see them 5-10 minutes after they drop), the contracts website and twitter page isn’t even working/ready yet…I know some degens who will ape into a token regardless cuz all they care about is getting in early when they see that low cap…I can’t do it tho lol

haven't really heard much about ham. i do see this ham2.0 coin. their twitter only has 3 followers :russ:prolly the team themselves.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
haven't really heard much about ham. i do see this ham2.0 coin. their twitter only has 3 followers :russ:prolly the team themselves.

HAM2.0 had to do another release if it’s the same one I got an alert about…I forgot what happened…something with the contract being messed up lol smh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@surf

got some interesting info for you. i was on their twitter.

and saw that tweet. i followed the link and it looks like thats the fee they gotta pay dextools.

Looks to be $780 for every coin cuz i searched a few more in the dextools wallet

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf

got some interesting info for you. i was on their twitter.

and saw that tweet. i followed the link and it looks like thats the fee they gotta pay dextools.

Looks to be $780 for every coin cuz i searched a few more in the dextools wallet

ya during the PEPE2.0 run I got “confirmation” about that…there was a voice chat in TG and members were asking why doesn’t he pay dextools cuz they weren’t listing the coin even tho it was running hot…and he said he’d do it (I either heard $800 or $8000 was the fee to be listed in the top pairs…looks like it’s $800)…there’s some shyt called ETH trending too that devs can pay for…from what I’m learning these devs can do a lot to get a project out there in terms of promotions, doing buybacks and so on but it requires a lot of money, and it’s just simply easier/more tempting to just pocket the money they get from taxes, etc.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ya during the PEPE2.0 run I got “confirmation” about that…there was a voice chat in TG and members were asking why doesn’t he pay dextools cuz they weren’t listing the coin even tho it was running hot…and he said he’d do it (I either heard $800 or $8000 was the fee to be listed in the top pairs…looks like it’s $800)…there’s some shyt called ETH trending too that devs can pay for…from what I’m learning these devs can do a lot to get a project out there in terms of promotions, doing buybacks and so on but it requires a lot of money, and it’s just simply easier/more tempting to just pocket the money they get from taxes, etc.

yeah i feel you on that. think this another tool to use far as looking out for scams. see who has paid this fee cuz they less likely to rug pull but who knows. gotta track it more.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
POP bounced back :ehh:

*edit*

it could surpass its previous ATH before the mainnet launch that was promised this weekend

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@satireprod

why didn’t you tell me the $WATFURIE token pivoted into the racing animals space (rats)?

just checked out their twitter lol :dead:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
@satireprod

why didn’t you tell me the $WATFURIE token pivoted into the racing animals space (rats)?

just checked out their twitter lol :dead:

:russ: :dead: I thought you knew...HAMS project is racing hamsters I think

that's the only thing I knew about it...by the time I heard about it they were talking about racing..that's why when you gave me the background info on the characters it was based on, it caught me by surprise

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps