1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
$POP (proof of PEPE) all-time/overall outlook chart looks like it’s gearing up for another run…so I went to their site to read what they’re trying to do (they’re not looking to “kill” pepe or overthrow it but actually have the token work in conjunction with their concept + PEPE tokens to educate fans of memecoins about blockchain)…sounds like a bunch of jargon/empty promises but then I went to their twitter page and saw that a mainnet is launching soon which would explain why the chart looks like like it does…it’s more than likely in anticipation of the launch going successfully…be mindful that the chart could run before that and then dump upon word of the news regardless whether the launch is successful or not…also be mindful that if there are any delays regarding the mainnet launch, it could also dump…it should also be known that they are not officially associated with PEPE project

I need to keep my babbling to myself at this point. :francis:

just like that, the focused has shifted from telegram bots to memecoins that focus on gambling on racing real animals (started with hamsters then frogs, turtles, rabbits, etc.)—and yes I’m serious

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

just like that, the focused has shifted from telegram bots to memecoins that focus on gambling on racing real animals (started with hamsters then frogs, turtles, rabbits, etc.)—and yes I’m serious
that HAMS coin went from somewhere like sub mil cap to 17 million in like a day

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that HAMS coin went from somewhere like sub mil cap to 17 million in like a day

at this point, I just need to admit tracking memecoins are a fun personal “hobby” and I don’t mind getting familiar with the landscape…my thing is to at least be in the know…when the bull is officially back in tho, memes are gonna go stupid if they’re already making this kinda noise during a fukking bear

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at this point, I just need to admit tracking memecoins are a fun personal “hobby” and I don’t mind getting familiar with the landscape…my thing is to at least be in the know…when the bull is officially back in tho, memes are gonna go stupid if they’re already making this kinda noise during a fukking bear

Memes go crazy in a bear because it's the only source of quick money making.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Memes go crazy in a bear because it's the only source of quick money making.

agreed…they still remind me of ICOs minus some of the pretense of redefining the space, etc…when more money flows into the market tho, there will be an influx of money into memes as well…we saw it during the last run too…many ppl are not necessarily forcing themselves to choose between memes or “regular” alts…it can easily be both

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
yep people are making a small killing even in the bear market

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

I keep hearing about another rat meme... watfurie that they're saying might make moves..it's still sub mil cap

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I keep hearing about another rat meme... watfurie that they're saying might make moves..it's still sub mil cap

I’ve been bypassing it for the last couple of days if this is the same contract/token (could be a clone)…it’s a “holdout” from when hoppy dropped and everyone started making memes based on matt furie characters…with “wat” being the rat…haven’t been tracking it tho…just decided to leave it alone

currently looking at ae13…nothing spectacular…launched at 9 this morning…currently “stuck” at a little over a mill mcap…a bit high but what I like is they have a pretty large telegram community and a bit of a twitter presence (nothing crazy) but more than I’ve usually seen for new memes that just debuted…high liquidity too…as I said tho it seems “stuck” here so it’s probably gonna shoot up big/go down big…taking a risk and throwing a little bit at it…gonna look more into the community and see what’s going on

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been bypassing it for the last couple of days if this is the same contract/token (could be a clone)…it’s a “holdout” from when hoppy dropped and everyone started making memes based on matt furie characters…with “wat” being the rat…haven’t been tracking it tho…just decided to leave it alone

currently looking at ae13…nothing spectacular…launched at 9 this morning…currently “stuck” at a little over a mill mcap…a bit high but what I like is they have a pretty large telegram community and a bit of a twitter presence (nothing crazy) but more than I’ve usually seen for new memes that just debuted…high liquidity too…as I said tho it seems “stuck” here so it’s probably gonna shoot up big/go down big…taking a risk and throwing a little bit at it…gonna look more into the community and see what’s going on
oh ok got you...saw ae13 on the top pairs this morning but didn't know anything about it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh ok got you...saw ae13 on the top pairs this morning but didn't know anything about it

I missed a lot this morning (took a break) but I’m catching up on what has transpired today…seeing all these animal racing coins is crazy tho…the last 2 days it feels like the space is rebelling against the brief move toward utility bots bcuz there has been some real absurd shyt dropping…I refuse to touch some of this shyt tho lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think ae13 is Jared's wallet if I remember correctly. They must've made a coin out of it. Don't think it's the first time tho.

something is strange here…the ca is still pending review even tho the token launched at 9AM and I just watched 7 minutes of straight sells/dumping (literally no buys)…might end up being a rugpull