1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
the last page or so, yall blessing the game, putting people on the different type of projects...(bot coins)

Have any of you guys checked out either Genie (7mil) or the Echoes project (4mil)? been seeing a lot of buzz/tweets about them but who knows

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the last page or so, yall blessing the game, putting people on the different type of projects...(bot coins)

Have any of you guys checked out either Genie (7mil) or the Echoes project (4mil)? been seeing a lot of buzz/tweets about them but who knows

genie I didn’t hear about until yesterday…echoes ngl I heard about it when @Supa posted the twitter of that dude…he was promoting it but it was ridiculously low to the point I thought the project was dead…now I keep seeing that shyt on hot pairs the last few days lol

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya unibot is a real ass project…shyt is official…I don’t recall if they’re supported directly by uniswap but the creator does work for uniswap tho…he threw a 20 ETH investment into lootbot…I didn’t see it live but I saw the tweet after the fact and I’m guessing that’s what sent lootbot into a frenzy and what made these bots such a “hot” commodity in the space these last couple days

LOOT has only done a 5x and has cooled off. It's at 6 mil mcap so still early if it's legit.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOOT has only done a 5x and has cooled off. It's at 6 mil mcap so still early if it's legit.

ya I look at loot as a real project too along the lines of unibot…I say late tho bcuz I heard someone in TG or something say they were in it since 60k mcap…someone said something similar in the PEPE2.0 TG that they were in it since 100k…that’s when I decided I’m approaching these memes the wrong way waiting for them shyts to show up on hot pairs which is confirmed to be a paid advertisement which is why so many random projects get listed even tho they don’t deserve to be…so since sunday I’ve been working on a system for targeting low cap coins but it’s seriously turned into a job…it’s fun tho and I might finally have a reason to justify investing in one of those multi-monitor workspaces ppl be having lol…right now I’m doing all this shyt on the ipad…I’m running out of tabs lol

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya I look at loot as a real project too along the lines of unibot…I say late tho bcuz I heard someone in TG or something say they were in it since 60k mcap…someone said something similar in the PEPE2.0 TG that they were in it since 100k…that’s when I decided I’m approaching these memes the wrong way waiting for them shyts to show up on hot pairs which is confirmed to be a paid advertisement which is why so many random projects get listed even tho they don’t deserve to be…so since sunday I’ve been working on a system for targeting low cap coins but it’s seriously turned into a job…it’s fun tho and I might finally have a reason to justify investing in one of those multi-monitor workspaces ppl be having lol…right now I’m doing all this shyt on the ipad…I’m running out of tabs lol

Fam shift that focus a little more to bots and away from memes. Seem like bots are part of a legit ecosystem while memes are just cash grabs and rugs with a rare money maker or two thrown in.

I'm going through CT now finding out the accounts who were early on bots. Think I found someone we might need to follow already. I'll do some vetting and report back.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
funny random shyt today while vetting a token…theres a whole bunch of “apple” AI projects flooding the meme market today…one claimed to be apple so I said let me have a laugh and look…hit the link for twitter and it took me to the twitter page of a 17 y/o malaysian girl…it wasn’t anything crazy but clearly the person fukked up and linked their personal twitter page to the project…it was corrected in a few minutes smh…but if that’s the case then we have 17 y/o out there making memes and getting them on dextools…this explains some of the crazy ass token names and why some of these devs will completely tank a project after only making a couple thousand dollars :skip:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam shift that focus a little more to bots and away from memes. Seem like bots are part of a legit ecosystem while memes are just cash grabs and rugs with a rare money maker or two thrown in.

I'm going through CT now finding out the accounts who were early on bots. Think I found someone we might need to follow already. I'll do some vetting and report back.

I want it all. :hubie:

if I was to cut off certain projects and only stick with what I was told to, then I’d still be working…I’m strictly in it for the money at this point…I had my fair share of debates about utility, functionality, all the good it will do for society etc. back in 2017…I just care solely about the money at this point…what I’ve learned this past week alone has been invaluable…with the learning experience I’m gaining as far as how to navigate this meme space, making money off memes is going be insanely ridiculous when this next bull hits…and that’s just one avenue in crypto…I want to get back to being a part of all of it which includes memes

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
funny random shyt today while vetting a token…theres a whole bunch of “apple” AI projects flooding the meme market today…one claimed to be apple so I said let me have a laugh and look…hit the link for twitter and it took me to the twitter page of a 17 y/o malaysian girl…it wasn’t anything crazy but clearly the person fukked up and linked their personal twitter page to the project…it was corrected in a few minutes smh…but if that’s the case then we have 17 y/o out there making memes and getting them on dextools…this explains some of the crazy ass token names and why some of these devs will completely tank a project after only making a couple thousand dollars :skip:

Couple thousand prolly make them billionaire status out there in Malaysia.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
genie I didn’t hear about until yesterday…echoes ngl I heard about it when @Supa posted the twitter of that dude…he was promoting it but it was ridiculously low to the point I thought the project was dead…now I keep seeing that shyt on hot pairs the last few days lol
Oh ok we saw the same things then...some of the folks that @Supa mentioned definitely were on Echoes early and Genie lve been seeing for like 4 or 5 days, it was at like a mil cap

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps