mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
But what about wallets???:patrice:

a bit less than that scam saitama. :beli:

changes often from 40 and 41 on etherscan. don't know why cuz i guess some random coin keeps getting added on there. might be this random xenon coin i see on there. saitama around 35/36 so not much difference. about 10k difference so not much plus the coins between them aren't too strong themselves.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all up on the Telegram bots? Looks like it's the latest wave and Coingecko just gave them a new category.

yeah the copycats exploded yesterday…lootbot set off the new meta a couple days ago when it dropped…the biggest one was probably pepechain tho…went from about $20k to almost $10M…could’ve gotten in cuz I saw it when it dropped but I didn’t vet the site properly and dismissed it as a random pepe clone…overall it’s a lot easier for me to scout these telegram utility bots than the memecoins that are based on “random” characters…a couple of these have actually been fun to use/implement when testing them out…this is what I’m using to scout new coins…I dropped some other sites the last couple days…not sure if I mentioned this tho

*edit*

I now have it set for trending based on volume at 5 minute intervals

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Y'all up on the Telegram bots? Looks like it's the latest wave and Coingecko just gave them a new category.

I heard a few people talking about them. I think Maestro one of them. But I'm not on telegram to be able to check it out. I know I had looked into this originmint bot but I think that's for nft and haven't really looked much into it. Joined the discord and downloaded it but haven't used it. Not sure if they have coins also.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah the copycats exploded yesterday…lootbot set off the new meta a couple days ago when it dropped…the biggest one was probably pepechain tho…went from about $20k to almost $10M…could’ve gotten in cuz I saw it when it dropped but I didn’t vet the site properly and dismissed it as a random pepe clone…it’s a lot easier to scout these than the ones that are based on random characters…a couple of these have actually been fun to use/implement when testing them out…this is what I’m using to scout new coins…I dropped some other sites the last couple days…not sure if I mentioned this tho

I heard a few people talking about them. I think Maestro one of them. But I'm not on telegram to be able to check it out. I know I had looked into this originmint bot but I think that's for nft and haven't really looked much into it. Joined the discord and downloaded it but haven't used it. Not sure if they have coins also.

I need to get in on these:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to get in on these:

I’m in loot (got in very late)…I missed bridge yesterday too (yesterday was gold smh…but there’s so much garbage you have to bypass so sometimes you miss the good shyt…I missed genie too but I’m ok with that cuz I completely missed it…bridge and pepechain were two I absolutely had my eye on early)…unibot is interesting and I want to actually use that…I think the idea is dope…shyt is expensive but its actually a real investment and not pure meme coin status

I’m also in prome…it all but died last night but I actually like it so I held on…wasn’t worth selling off and it’s having a wicked bounce back today…this new shift to telegram bots as a trend is something I can fukk with tho…it reminds me of vetting ICOs…these feel like projects I can understand and see some sense in…I’m more comfortable with these so far than just random memes

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m in loot (got in very late)…I missed bridge yesterday too (yesterday was gold smh…but there’s so much garbage you have to bypass that so sometimes you miss the good shyt…I missed genie too but I’m ok with that cuz I completely missed it…bridge and pepechain were two I absolutely had my eye on early)…unibot is interesting and I want to actually use that…I think the idea is dope…shyt is expensive but its actually a real investment and not pure meme coin status

I’m also in prome…it all but died last night but I actually like it so I held on…wasn’t worth selling off and it’s having a wicked bounce back today

Why you ain't put us on to this? :damn:

HLguMyx.png

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why you ain't put us on to this? :damn:

HLguMyx.png

a) I can’t even remember if I saw this…I’m literally looking at 100+ coins a day…shyt has become a full-time job + overtime (9:30AM to 11:30PM sometimes as late as 1:30AM with breaks of course)

b) I rarely push coins…just my strategies…ppl (on twitter and other forums not talking about here) and groups will showcase the (rare) best cases of the calls they made but they won’t mention that they’re literally making 100+ calls a day and most of them don’t pan out but the ones that do are the ones they highlight so it looks like they always make good calls

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all lucky y'all got enough money to play with these coins...:mjcry: I gotta wait until I get a hit...:dead:

ya having time and disposable income are big factors but I have seen some ppl be patient and work with what they have to hit some serious licks…also persistence and a little bit of madness helps too lol smh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ya having time and disposable income are big factors but I have seen some ppl be patient and work with what they have to hit some serious licks…also persistence and a little bit of madness helps too lol smh

I know... i find good hits but shyt falls down before i can cash out. BTC2.0 was looking good until i guess the whales too profits and slowly blead it dry...:why:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a) I can’t even remember if I saw this…I’m literally looking at 100+ coins a day…shyt has become a full-time job + overtime (9:30AM to 11:30PM sometimes as late as 1:30AM with breaks of course)

b) I rarely push coins…just my strategies…ppl (on twitter and other forums not talking about here) and groups will showcase the (rare) best cases of the calls they made but they won’t mention that they’re literally making 100+ calls a day and most of them don’t pan out but the ones that do are the ones they highlight so it looks like they always make good calls

BOLT's market cap is under 2 mil even with that insane pump:wow:

I don't know if BOLT has legs but Unibot seems to be legit. I've been seeing people tweet about it but I thought it was something tied to Uniswap not it's own thing. Gotta figure out what's going to be essential to that ecosystem and get a few bags.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BOLT's market cap is under 2 mil even with that insane pump:wow:

I don't know if BOLT has legs but Unibot seems to be legit. I've been seeing people tweet about it but I thought it was something tied to Uniswap not it's own thing. Gotta figure out what's going to be essential to that ecosystem and get a few bags.

ya unibot is a real ass project…shyt is official…I don’t recall if they’re supported directly by uniswap but the creator does work for uniswap tho…he threw a 20 ETH investment into lootbot…I didn’t see it live but I saw the tweet after the fact and I’m guessing that’s what sent lootbot into a frenzy and what made these bots such a “hot” commodity in the space these last couple days

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for those who don’t have free time to vet memes which is totally understandable maybe check out madapes calls or gambles madapes on TG…by the time he’s mentioned something it’s usually been properly vetted but also some considerable time has passed by then…I don’t like relying too much on ppl to make calls although I will absolutely take a look at it and see if it fits what I like/am looking for…plus I have gotten to a point where I’ve gotten into projects well before he has called them using dexspy which I posted above but again it requires a lot of time to sift thru all the junk…so the madapes TG posts might be better for anyone looking for quick leads to research

*edit*

this guy is kind of a glorified shill so I emphasize you really have to DYOR…I just follow him in case he mentions something I might’ve missed then I’ll go and vet it for myself

Last edited: