1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s “too late” for me to hype it up but $LOOTBOT looks really good…technically it’s a memecoin but it reminds me of the type of decent utility projects I’d find when looking at ICOs back in the day

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
it’s “too late” for me to hype it up but $LOOTBOT looks really good…technically it’s a memecoin but it reminds me of the type of decent utility projects I’d find when looking at ICOs back in the day

reading through their site, they definitely seem like they're trying to be around for a while

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
reading through their site, they definitely seem like they're trying to be around for a while

what’s crazy is I saw a similar token earlier today (bridge bot)…mcap was a little over $60k…saw the site and everything and just dismissed it as a clone (with the success of lootbot there’s now an influx of “bot” memecoins of course)…$BRIDGE (bridge bot) mcap just hit $2M…granted the money I’m playing with is lower (no more than $100 now that I’m trying to scout tokens super early) but still that would’ve been an “easy” 30x at the least…imo it has over-performed so I’d be surprised if it doesn’t go down from here

*edit*

also missed out on pepechain…dismissed it as yet another PEPE clone…I should’ve still looked at the site and how the project works…it works in conjunction with PEPE tokens…to be fair tho I think this project is mooning bcuz of the rumored affiliation with pauly0x…if it’s confirmed it’ll continue to run…if he denies it or doesn’t acknowledge it it could crash…I could’ve gotten in at close to $25k mcap…shyt is currently hovering around $7M…it’s A LOT tho to get these coins from so early bcuz it’s a lot more garbage to sift thru so sometimes I take “shortcuts” by eliminating tokens if they have names that are clones of some other token…cost me a good find here tho

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
what’s crazy is I saw a similar token earlier today (bridge bot)…mcap was a little over $60k…saw the site and everything and just dismissed it as a clone (with the success of lootbot there’s now an influx of “bot” memecoins of course)…$BRIDGE (bridge bot) mcap just hit $2M…granted the money I’m playing with is lower (no more than $100 now that I’m trying to scout tokens super early) but still that would’ve been an “easy” 30x at the least…imo it has over-performed so I’d be surprised if it doesn’t go down from here

*edit*

also missed out on pepechain…dismissed it as yet another PEPE clone…I should’ve still looked at the site and his the project works…it works in conjunction with PEPE tokens…to be fair tho I think this project is mooning bcuz of the rumored affiliation with pauly0x…if it’s confirmed it’ll continue to run…if he denies it or doesn’t acknowledge it it could crash…I could’ve gotten in at close to $25k mcap…shyt is currently hovering around $7M…it’s A LOT tho to get these coins from so early bcuz it’s a lot more garbage to sift thru so sometimes I take “shortcuts” by eliminating tokens if they have names that are clones of some other token…cost me a good find here tho

I feel you about being super selective on coins, especially regarding the early/low caps
even dropping 100 on a project that goes from sub 100k to a few million would be a GREAT find

Last edited: