1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah i only got $112 in there now but might swap for this other one that i got some of earlier. either that or back to eth and hope something else hits.

I think I’m done for a while after this…this was/is a learning experience, and I actually do enjoy tracking memes but it’s way too nerve-wracking trying to jump in these shyts early and timing momentum/when to exit…and for me the payouts haven’t been worth the time I put into monitoring these shyts day and night…to date the most success I had with memes (SHIB, SAITAMA) is watching them gain real traction as they establish themselves and then jumping in when there are enough holders/volume to the point it becomes inevitable the big exchanges will come knocking…at that point I can squeeze a 5-10x and the key for me is to put in enough money so that extra bump makes the payout worth it with less effort since the project is already established and running hard to the point that exchanges can’t deny it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
some dude is now ranting about fukking pokemon and the dreams he’s had since high school of becoming a crypto billionaire…yo I can’t believe how much money is tied into some of this bullshyt and the idiots associated with some of these projects :heh:

*edit*

ayo y’all got to hear this…this dude is fake crying and saying how much he loves the community cuz god and memecoins are changing his life…holy shyt…this is like a bad church service :mjlol:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
some dude is now ranting about fukking pokemon and the dreams he’s had since high school of becoming a crypto billionaire…yo I can’t believe how much money is tied into some of this bullshyt and the idiots associated with some of these projects :heh:

*edit*

ayo y’all got to hear this…this dude is fake crying and saying how much he loves the community cuz god and memecoins are changing his life…holy shyt…this is like a bad church service :mjlol:

nothing attracts more weirdos than these type of things :pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nothing attracts more weirdos than these type of things :pachaha:

I was sitting here in disgust listening to him but the price actually went up a slight bit when he was speaking…that’s one thing about this memecoin space…you don’t know who or what will resonate with some ppl…shyt legit felt like a cult meeting tho lol

Last edited:
Daps
get that money, but i don’t trust any of the pepe knockoffs. pepe is still enjoying impressive volume and has consolidated really nicely. when bitcoin moves, it does noticeably better than other meme coins. it just seems like all these pepe 2.0/3.0/epep (yes, there is a epepe coin)/pepebabydaddy coins are trying to ride the coattails of a coin that still has momentum.

nfa, but i think putting money into pepe and waiting for its next ath run is a better move. but y’all are more savvy than me, and i’ve been burned by a lot of these meme coins that came in the wake of pepe.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
get that money, i don’t trust any of the pepe knockoffs. pepe is still enjoying impressive volume and has consolidated really nicely. when bitcoin moves, it does noticeably better than other meme coins. it just seems like all these pepe 2.0/3.0/epep (yes, there is a epepe coin)/pepebabydaddy coins are trying to ride the coattails of a coin that still has momentum.

nfa, but i think putting money into pepe and waiting for its next ath run is a better move. but y’all are more savvy than me, and i’ve been burned by a lot of these meme coins that came in the wake of pepe.

this is not a bad idea…it’s how I ate off SHIB…after it got listed on binance, the price dropped which is always the case but then coinbase announced they’d be listing it but they never specified a date…at that point folks were still in sell-off mode so I accumulated a good amount when it dumped and kind of settled…then waited for it to get a second wind which it did…I still have a moonbag left that is still higher than what I bought it for which is crazy…but coinbase announcing they were gonna list it months in advance while the token was cooling down was a huge stroke of luck…also it helped too that we were still in the midst of a bull run so there was a lot of money out there flowing into these projects at the time…as for the PEPE knockoffs, I agree but this one proved to be different…I passed on it earlier cuz I thought the exact same thing…cheap clone trying to capitalize on the PEPE hype but I took another look at it when I saw someone shilling it and decided to give it a chance based on the quick/steady traction it was gaining…I actually got in at a relatively decent entry point and am still up about 5x

Daps
this is not a bad idea…it’s how I ate off SHIB…after it got listed on binance, the price dropped which is always the case but then coinbase announced they’d be listing it but they never specified a date…at that point folks were still in sell-off mode so I accumulated a good amount when it dumped and kind of settled…then waited for it to get a second wind which it did…I still have a moonbag left that is still higher than what I bought it for which is crazy…but coinbase announcing they were gonna list it months in advance while the token was cooling down was a huge stroke of luck…also it helped too that we were still in the midst of a bull run so there was a lot of money out there flowing into these projects at the time…as for the PEPE knockoffs, I agree but this one proved to be different…I passed on it earlier cuz I thought the exact same thing…cheap clone trying to capitalize on the PEPE hype but I took another look at it when I saw someone shilling it and decided to give it a chance based on the quick/steady traction it was gaining…I actually got in at a relatively decent entry point and am still up about 5x
yeah, man, people have short memories. pepe’s current activity is very similar to shib post-ATH 1.

i was in it at the time and i was new to crypto. i sold before ATH 1, growing tired of waiting. i remember when they donated billions of it to vitalik, who diluted its price by donating it to india. :mjlol: people were calling shibaswap a scam. a ton of people bailed, its price tanked, and a lot of investors figured it was over.

then, boom, it exploded to its new and current ATH in the fall. i’ll always regret not holding on to my bag. :snoop: i fomod in after its second ATH, but ended up holding a bag. i was too late.

pepe is actually doing better in its post-ATH 1 state, if i’m not mistaken. i don’t recall shib looking this healthy before its second ATH; it looked over.

that’s why i don’t want to miss this. i think there’s a strong chance it does a huge run to a new ath. could be 50x or even 100x. either way, i don’t want to miss it, so i’ve kept a decent bag parked in it. i’m tempted to trade these pumps, but i’m worried i’ll get burned and lose my place.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that’s why i don’t want to miss this. i think there’s a strong chance it does a huge run to a new ath. could be 50x or even 100x. either way, i don’t want to miss it, so i’ve kept a decent bag parked in it. i’m tempted to trade these pumps, but i’m worried i’ll get burned and lose my place.

ya if you’re in it for the long haul then it’s safer to just hold onto it…but if you have the disposable funds then maybe you can consider buying another bag that you use strictly to play the dips/pumps