1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya that’s why I don't throw in too much early on…if it ends up hitting a major exchange then great but the chances of that are few and far between so all you’re gonna have is a nice looking portfolio…still tho that person is gonna end up with way more than they started with assuming they even paid for the tokens…I’m beginning to suspect tho that the dev gifted these influencers tokens to pump up the token early which would explain the furious first 48 hour pace…usually shills wait until the run is over before they encourage their followers to “buy the dip (massive drop)”…but I was surprised to see one influencer in particular shill it so early which could mean he was already in before the token launched or he would eventually be gifted tokens as payment for promoting the coin

…and I’m not even mad at any of this…my main thing is adopting the right mindset when dealing with memecoins…with regular projects I’m used to taking my time and waiting weeks, months, or years (this hasn’t been necessary) to see a great return…with memecoins I have to learn not to “fall in love” with the notion of it potentially blowing up into a bigger movement…and that’s a hard mindset for me to take on…but it’s preventing me from maximizing profit when it comes to these memecoins…it’s crazy reading back my posts from a day or two ago and seeing that I saw the writing on the wall but stayed in longer than I should have bcuz I succumbed to hopium…that’s where the discipline on my end needs to come in
yeah man same here. I would love to hit 2X, 5X or 10X on a coin (which is definitely possible, we've done it before) My thing is I have to learn that 30%, 40% in a day is GREAT by any other type of investing so I have to take those days as well

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
noticing pattern (that I'm sure you guys have BEEN discovered) that a lot of folks take profits/cash out near the weekend and nothing really picks up until Monday/Tuesday morning. I could be off on that though

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya especially a holiday weekend at that
that definitely makes sense..guess it might be a few days before some interesting coin/project pops back up

side note with how twitter has been acting up I haven't been able to look on there to spot projects with low mcaps smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that definitely makes sense..guess it might be a few days before some interesting coin/project pops back up

side note with how twitter has been acting up I haven't been able to look on there to spot projects with low mcaps smh

dunno what’s going on with PEPE2.0 but this is the most holders it’s seen…first time being at 9900+

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Its the only thing i believe in, been holding on to it since 2017 when the price was $20. The price has gone up 35% in the past week or so.
Has been of the most stable coins as well.

Its the ultimate privacy coin. Its what most ppl thought btc was. Untraceable digital currency.
Feds put a bounty on someone to crack the blockchain and it still hasnt been done.

It's delisted from alot of exchanges because its association w/ crime...and if you know anything about the darknet this is the main currency.
Most newer marketplaces wont even allow you to purchase with btc anymore.

I feel like the masses will adopt it in the future especially with people who value privacy in their investments.

Get in while its still undervalued. Its at about $170 right now. Which i think is a steal.
if a lot of exchanges have delisted, that means there'll be a very limited amount of buyers/sellers. privacy coins will be limited in performance because of this. don't waste your money

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
dunno what’s going on with PEPE2.0 but this is the most holders it’s seen…first time being at 9900+
wow, that's wild...wonder if it's just a fake pump fake or will it slowly build back up...clearly a lot of people still holding

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow, that's wild...wonder if it's just a fake pump fake or will it slowly build back up...clearly a lot of people still holding

the project is getting holders but there’s a 3rd large wallet I mentioned yesterday…that’s the one that’s dumping tokens…took a screenshot yesterday of how many PEPE2.0 tokens it had and there’s a lot less today although it still has a substantial amount…my guess is it’s probably the dev’s holdings but idk that for certain…whoever it is, they’re absolutely entitled to take profit whenever they want but that’s the wallet that keeps dragging the price back down every time there’s an influx of buyers…coin gained like 600 holders since yesterday…it’s finally at 10k+…the irony is this project is predicated on being “better” than the original PEPE bcuz the dev can’t blacklist wallets which I agree with…ppl should be able to sell whenever they want BUT being able to blacklist wallets probably played a part in allowing the original PEPE to run when it got momentum bcuz I heard a couple of whales weren’t able to sell/trade the token early on

*edit*

did some quick math and that large wallet only sold about $7k worth of tokens from yesterday to today which is not enough to suppress the price/keep it bogged down…I guess in general a lot of ppl are just simply looking to take profit and move on from the project…fortunately it’s back to gaining new holders

damn…their twitter account got suspended…dunno why tho lol

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
if a lot of exchanges have delisted, that means there'll be a very limited amount of buyers/sellers. privacy coins will be limited in performance because of this. don't waste your money

Ehh i disagree because people actually use this coin as currency. This isnt some coin people just holding hoping its gonna moon. Real coin with an actual use vs some bs investment scam.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ehh i disagree because people actually use this coin as currency. This isnt some coin people just holding hoping its gonna moon. Real coin with an actual use vs some bs investment scam.

Yep alot of people dont keep up with the news that these coins are already being used as actual currency in alot of countries....:francis: they laugh at me and im looking at them like...:dahell: Y'all dont research why these coins are popular y'all just think it's all meme's and a joke.Shib is a underdog and still a top performer in my portfolio... alot of people dont know it's being used in latin america as currency to buy things...:mjlol: jokes on them when it does reach a dollar in the future...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looks like I failed the personal challenge…I could’ve jumped into $RAPTOR earlier this evening but I needed a break from clocking all these memes…but it had all the good signs and I would’ve gotten in early on the chart…I will still keep at this but I really do need a break…I been obsessing over dextools all weekend…I’m still in $INEDIBLE and bought the dip on $KONG

the coin in bold is having a resurgence…may flirt with ATH soon…I’m not in it…the coin dumped when he announced another project in association with this one…but it was recently announced that he’d be launching the new coin (inedible x) on july 6th…he’s doing the whole I’m creating an “ecosystem” thing so the new token is supposed to work in conjunction with the old one…I’m not interested in this but curious to see how the new token will perform when it launches…trying to find out if he’s doing a pre-sale

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
the coin in bold is having a resurgence…may flirt with ATH soon…I’m not in it…the coin dumped when he announced another project in association with this one…but it was recently announced that he’d be launching the new coin (inedible x) on july 6th…he’s doing the whole I’m creating an “ecosystem” thing so the new token is supposed to work in conjunction with the old one…I’m not interested in this but curious to see how the new token will perform when it launches…trying to find out if he’s doing a pre-sale
Thinking it might be a situation where it runs until the next coin comes out in 2 days?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya I’m guessing so
interesting might be a quick small quick play before people take profits and move it into the X coin in a few days..that seems to be the pattern with a lot of these projects with "ecosystems"