1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
some dude is now ranting about fukking pokemon and the dreams he’s had since high school of becoming a crypto billionaire…yo I can’t believe how much money is tied into some of this bullshyt and the idiots associated with some of these projects :heh:

*edit*

ayo y’all got to hear this…this dude is fake crying and saying how much he loves the community cuz god and memecoins are changing his life…holy shyt…this is like a bad church service :mjlol:

You thought that was bad.

I ain't ever joining no damn telegram no matter the coin. :picard:

:dahell::scusthov:

Daps
some dude is now ranting about fukking pokemon and the dreams he’s had since high school of becoming a crypto billionaire…yo I can’t believe how much money is tied into some of this bullshyt and the idiots associated with some of these projects :heh:

*edit*

ayo y’all got to hear this…this dude is fake crying and saying how much he loves the community cuz god and memecoins are changing his life…holy shyt…this is like a bad church service :mjlol:
the twitter spaces of these meme coins are always filled with some of the most desperate and broken bag holders. they usually turn into a group therapy seesion.

:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
4**** token has gotten a small bounce these past 24 hours…it ran up to about $35M mcap during that last 3 week run then dropped to as low as maybe about $3-4M recently but has worked its way up to $8M in the last day or so…don’t know if it’s a rally beginning to form or just a quick pump fake

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sold half my PEPE2.0 bag earlier when it was in the upper “3s”/lower “4s”…my instincts say I should’ve sold everything but I’ll leave some in for a little while more to see if anything pops but all signs point to this being done…they’re saying the same regular shyt that devs say when tokens are clearly dying…“it’s just a dip”, “this is what happened to PEPE” etc., etc., etc…but looking at the original PEPE chart from where it started up until major exchange listings got announced, there was never a drop as massive as this coin took when it ate that “0” recently…so that’s the 2nd or 3rd lie I’ve heard from the dev so far…also once again when I see certain “influencers” shilling coins too hard early on then I know the beginning of the end is near…they more than likely got paid in (free) tokens to shill…and they’re just using their followers to hold the line so they can continue to slowly cash out…clearly I should’ve sold a day or so ago but it’s not always feasible to time perfect entries/exits…ultimately I made more than I invested so I have to get better at accepting that…this really looked like it had everything needed early on to make more noise than it did so that’s a bit of a disappointment

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
4**** token has gotten a small bounce these past 24 hours…it ran up to about $35M mcap during that last 3 week run then dropped to as low as maybe about $3-4M recently but has worked its way up to $8M in the last day or so…don’t know if it’s a rally beginning to form or just a quick pump fake
I've been tracking it for the better part of the day and it's threatened to eat that zero a few times.. it kind of cooled down from earlier..was debating on finding an entry point

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been tracking it for the better part of the day and it's threatened to eat that zero a few times.. it kind of cooled down from earlier..was debating on finding an entry point

that’s a tricky coin…idk what’s going to happen with it from here on out..they have a strong community and they seem to be behind it…the coin has grown slowly but it has been organic which is good…but I’m wondering if they shot their load when it hit $30M mcap…the lowest it dipped to is the area it’s approaching now (it almost cracked the zero but is heading back down to “5”…I think it got as low as “4” a couple days ago)

my thought is where is the new momentum going to come from…another concern is will major exchanges ever list them even if this does gain significant holders, volume, etc. due to the negative reputation they have…coinbase for example put out a statement (which they eventually apologized for) about not listing PEPE bcuz the image was appropriated by racist organizations…so are major exchanges gonna feel comfortable listing a 4**** coin given their link to racist organizations? idk…it feels like it might be good to have some tho just in case as long as you’re comfortable with you’re entry point and the amount you invest…I would like to think this area of the chart is a new bottom but who knows…it could dip even further

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I’m done for a while after this…this was/is a learning experience, and I actually do enjoy tracking memes but it’s way too nerve-wracking trying to jump in these shyts early and timing momentum/when to exit…and for me the payouts haven’t been worth the time I put into monitoring these shyts day and night…to date the most success I had with memes (SHIB, SAITAMA) is watching them gain real traction as they establish themselves and then jumping in when there are enough holders/volume to the point it becomes inevitable the big exchanges will come knocking…at that point I can squeeze a 5-10x and the key for me is to put in enough money so that extra bump makes the payout worth it with less effort since the project is already established and running hard to the point that exchanges can’t deny it
Wait for the bull market to dabble in them shyts breh , i don't touch meme's with a 10 foot pole during a bear market personally it's way too stressful for my appetite.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait for the bull market to dabble in them shyts breh , i don't touch meme's with a 10 foot pole during a bear market personally it's way too stressful for my appetite.

that has been my philosophy/stance…I have literally said the same thing in here as well so I get you…but the “rules” are changing so I have to try and adapt to some degree

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
down 50% on the day :picard:

another small “rally” taking place…dumped below “2” last night but is pushing its way up to “3”…will probably get beat back down just before/around “4”…someone took a snapshot of the mempool super early this morning and someone was trying to sell $300k worth of tokens but there wasn’t enough liquidity for them to do so…so the full sale didn’t go thru…so bcuz this wallet wants to sell all those tokens at once but can’t, what’s gonna happen is every time there’s an influx of new buyers/money, this wallet is gonna keep dumping tokens in increments…so the price is always gonna get beat back down…and of course this is triggering other folks to sell too

*edit*

sold a little bit more here myself…have about one-third of the tokens I started with left…as absurd as this is, there’s still a part of me that wants to hold onto a bag “just in case”

I just took a snapshot of the top holders bcuz there are only 3 wallets capable of selling $300k worth of tokens…one is the MEXC wallet, the other is the UNISWAP wallet and the 3rd one appears to just be a regular wallet…granted it has about $10M worth of tokens so that’s probably the whale who’s trying to dump…just speculation tho

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
another small “rally” taking place…dumped below “2” last night but is pushing its way up to “3”…will probably get beat back down just before/around “4”…someone took a snapshot of the mempool super early this morning and someone was trying to sell $300k worth of tokens but there wasn’t enough liquidity for them to do so…so the full sale didn’t go thru…so bcuz this wallet wants to sell all those tokens at once but can’t, what’s gonna happen is every time there’s an influx of new buyers/money, this wallet is gonna keep dumping tokens in increments…so the price is always gonna get beat back down…and of course this is triggering other folks to sell too

*edit*

sold a little bit more here myself…have about one-third of the tokens I started with left…as absurd as this is, there’s still a part of me that wants to hold onto a bag “just in case”

I just took a snapshot of the top holders bcuz there are only 3 wallets capable of selling $300k worth of tokens…one is the MEXC wallet, the other is the UNISWAP wallet and the 3rd one appears to just be a regular wallet…granted it has about $10M worth of tokens so that’s probably the whale who’s trying to dump…just speculation tho
I know that feeling of having that much of a coin but no liquidity must be crazy

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not Just BlackRock: These Companies Have Also Filed for Spot Bitcoin ETF in the US

giphy.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know that feeling of having that much of a coin but no liquidity must be crazy

ya that’s why I don't throw in too much early on…if it ends up hitting a major exchange then great but the chances of that are few and far between so all you’re gonna have is a nice looking portfolio…still tho that person is gonna end up with way more than they started with assuming they even paid for the tokens…I’m beginning to suspect tho that the dev gifted these influencers tokens to pump up the token early which would explain the furious first 48 hour pace…usually shills wait until the run is over before they encourage their followers to “buy the dip (massive drop)”…but I was surprised to see one influencer in particular shill it so early which could mean he was already in before the token launched or he would eventually be gifted tokens as payment for promoting the coin

…and I’m not even mad at any of this…my main thing is adopting the right mindset when dealing with memecoins…with regular projects I’m used to taking my time and waiting weeks, months, or years (this hasn’t been necessary) to see a great return…with memecoins I have to learn not to “fall in love” with the notion of it potentially blowing up into a bigger movement…and that’s a hard mindset for me to take on…but it’s preventing me from maximizing profit when it comes to these memecoins…it’s crazy reading back my posts from a day or two ago and seeing that I saw the writing on the wall but stayed in longer than I should have bcuz I succumbed to hopium…that’s where the discipline on my end needs to come in