1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah this my only name…I vaguely remember the name but I did a search and nothing came up automatically so maybe he changed it or he got banned
You can still search even though the name doesn't pop up in the autofill. Type in Malta and filter for this thread and you can see. Pretty cool to see the degen spirit alive and well on here. I know how much commitment it takes.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can still search even though the name doesn't pop up in the autofill. Type in Malta and filter for this thread and you can. See.

ok wow…I remember him from his avi unless someone else had the same avi…damn I see his last posts in this thread and the forum in general was in 2018

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
seems like SHIB2.0 is trying to gear up to be the new “toy” of the day…I’m not in it or looking to be in it…considered jumping in at $0.003 but I need a break from memes…just gonna see what PEPE2.0 looks like today but it’s looking like it’s gonna suffer the same fate as every other memecoin that gains a little traction—nice 24-72 hour run before folks cash out and move on…it could still bounce back but what I’m expecting is a couple more spikes here and there with each spike creating a lower “high”…this was on pace to EASILY hit 10k holders yesterday before the dump…it might still reach that today but it’s doing so at a much much slower rate…idk maybe I’m suffering from memecoin PTSD as someone phrased it lol

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
seems like SHIB2.0 is trying to gear up to be the new “toy” of the day…I’m not in it or looking to be in it…considered jumping in at $0.003 but I need a break from memes…just gonna see what PEPE2.0 looks like today but it’s looking like it’s gonna suffer the same fate as every other memecoin that gains a little traction—nice 24-72 hour run before folks cash out and move on…it could still bounce back but what I’m expecting is a couple more spikes here and there with each spike creating a lower “high”…this was on pace to EASILY hit 10k holders yesterday before the dump…it might still reach that today but it’s doing so at a much much slower rate…idk maybe I’m suffering from memecoin PTSD as someone phrased it lol
I feel that, it didn't help that like ten 2.0 coins basically copied the contracts of Pepe and stole even more moementum smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel that, it didn't help that like ten 2.0 coins basically copied the contracts of Pepe and stole even more moementum smh

ya I suspect that too…when the reddit memecoin dropped, a bunch of other social media-based coins dropped shorty after (twitch, discord, etc.) and I think all of that fukked with the run 4**** was experiencing…bcuz the thought process is sometimes “well this shyt already ran up, so maybe I should jump in something similar with a smaller mcap”…but yeah this looks like it’s in the dying stages before the final descent…the dev isn’t tweeting as much as he was the last couple days…he’s having another twitter space “event” tonight…if he doesn’t offer something concrete that can stimulate renewed interest/new buyers then this shyt will tank even more tonight…I’m more “afraid” of missing out tho than losing profit…one thing about crypto is I feel I can always make it back…the money I lost in reddit, I easily made back fukking with this (and nearly tripled it at the height of PEPE2.0 yesterday)…in hindsight that should’ve been a sign for me to take out half so I could say at least I made that money back completely PLUS taken a little bit of profit too

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anyone know how I can fix Luna Classic not visibly showing up in my CB wallet but still in the background?:patrice:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya I suspect that too…when the reddit memecoin dropped, a bunch of other social media-based coins dropped shorty after (twitch, discord, etc.) and I think all of that fukked with the run 4**** was experiencing…bcuz the thought process is sometimes “well this shyt already ran up, so maybe I should jump in something similar with a smaller mcap”…but yeah this looks like it’s in the dying stages before the final descent…the dev isn’t tweeting as much as he was the last couple days…he’s having another twitter space “event” tonight…if he doesn’t offer something concrete that can stimulate renewed interest/new buyers then this shyt will tank even more tonight…I’m more “afraid” of missing out tho than losing profit…one thing about crypto is I feel I can always make it back…the money I lost in reddit, I easily made back fukking with this (and nearly tripled it at the height of PEPE2.0 yesterday)…in hindsight that should’ve been a sign for me to take out half so I could say at least I made that money back completely PLUS taken a little bit of profit too
yep folks were looking for the next Pepe 2.0 before the 2.0 could really make it's full ascension

yep, there are ways to make money..just gotta stay on alert bc it can change in a moments notice smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yep folks were looking for the next Pepe 2.0 before the 2.0 could really make it's full ascension

yep, there are ways to make money..just gotta stay on alert bc it can change in a moments notice smh

also another thing is folks be excited when these coins get listed on smaller exchanges bcuz it’s a “sign” of bigger things to come or at least that’s the hope but I noticed a lot of these memecoins seem to die off when they get listed on these exchanges as folks are now free to sell off without having to pay heavy ETH fees…I also heard that some exchanges (MEXC was specified) are paid in tokens of the respective coin in order to get listed…once they receive the coins and trading opens up, they dump it…dunno how true that is but it makes sense

*edit*

I see the MEXC wallet received a substantial amount of PEPE2.0 but none of it was transferred out of that wallet tho

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
also another thing is folks be excited when these coins get listed on smaller exchanges bcuz it’s a “sign” of bigger things to come or at least that’s the hope but I noticed a lot of these memecoins seem to die off when they get listed on these exchanges as folks are now free to sell off without having to pay heavy ETH fees…I also heard that some exchanges (MEXC was specified) are paid in tokens of the respective coin in order to get listed…once they receive the coins and trading opens up, they dump it…dunno how true that is but it makes sense

*edit*

I see the MEXC wallet received a substantial amount of PEPE2.0 but none of it was transferred out of that wallet tho
you know I didn't even consider that, but it is true that while a lot of people feel getting listed on exchanges legitimizes a coin, it doesn't always translate into a run up on price

Daps

*edit*

this just happened with the ***** token and Saitapro. Once it was listed on Saitama’s exchange, Saitama dumped it. I’m not sure, considering its checkered history, why anyone would trust the Saitama team.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this just happened with the ***** token and Saitapro. Once it was listed on Saitama’s exchange, Saitama dumped it. I’m not sure, considering its checkered history, why anyone would trust the Saitama team.

interesting…I saw 4**** tweeting about being listed on that shyt and I was thinking that is not the great news they think it is

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

i noticed earlier that Scamtama has about 17k more holders than Pepe with a way smaller market cap. Hopefully that number gets smaller and then pepe overtakes it on holder count. Cuz for a coin that does nothing, they have more use than a coin that has promised everything.