1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hey @mannyrs13 someone in the CMC comments section for PEPE2.0 is once again claiming that the dev is also behind PEPE3.0 which is another shytcoin that was released yesterday or maybe the day before that…which would indicate dude is scamming and dropping multiple tokens which he explicitly denied…I posted a link to the “proof” the person submitted…idk what I’m looking at but I do see what appears to some kind of “link” between the 2 projects…does this support the accusation the person is making?

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol this is gonna dump hard tonight…he is saying the same shyt he said yesterday still talking about what happened the first 48 hours…and not addressing the obvious drop (not dip) that has occurred…I’m waiting for the “what’s next?” segment of the space before deciding to sell or not…so far this is all just fake pep talk lol smh…my guess is he has nothing substantial to add in terms of news that can stabilize/maybe even pump this shyt back up a little…should’ve sold when it got the early pump fake this morning…would’ve still cleared 5 figures :francis:

*edit*

ya I’m gonna dump…he either just lied or is very misinformed…he is talking about the logo (and the price) not showing up in wallets and his claim is the token needs to have 10k holders for it to happen which is ABSOLUTELY not true…simply getting it listed on coingecko (which he hasn’t done yet) is what gets that information updated in wallets…and he’s saying the same generic shyt all these other devs say when a token is dying—ads, meme contests, hinting at more exchanges but they can’t talk about it, blah blah blah

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
hey @mannyrs13 someone in the CMC comments section for PEPE2.0 is once again claiming that the dev is also behind PEPE3.0 which is another shytcoin that was released yesterday or maybe the day before that…which would indicate dude is scamming and dropping multiple tokens which he explicitly denied…I posted a link to the “proof” the person submitted…idk what I’m looking at but I do see what appears to some kind of “link” between the 2 projects…does this support the accusation the person is making?

yeah seems like it. i def see a bunch of 2.0 to 3.0 transactions. haven't heard anything on it. but seems odd.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
lol this is gonna dump hard tonight…he is saying the same shyt he said yesterday still talking about what happened the first 48 hours…and not addressing the obvious drop (not dip) that has occurred…I’m waiting for the “what’s next?” segment of the space before deciding to sell or not…so far this is all just fake pep talk lol smh…my guess is he has nothing substantial to add in terms of news that can stabilize maybe pump this shyt back up a little…should’ve sold when it got the early pump fake this morning…would’ve still cleared 5 figures :francis:
they're hosting a twitter space or something? and yeah cant have anything good (for too long) because of the greed with the developers..that's why I can't be too mad at buyers that take profits early even if it effects momentum (which I dont like) but you never know whose on the other end and their intentions (devs)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they're hosting a twitter space or something? and yeah cant have anything good (for too long) because of the greed with the developers..that's why I can't be too mad at buyers that take profits early even if it effects momentum (which I dont like) but you never know whose on the other end and their intentions (devs)

I just edited my post…I’m gonna have to fight the FOMO on this one and bounce smh

he claims they’re gonna use $30k (which isn’t much) to pump the price…if and when he does, I’ll use that pump to get out

*edit*

ya this is BS rah rah rah pep talk to keep bagholders hanging on while they continue to slowly dump this shyt…a great first 2 days tho but the party seems to be over

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I just edited my post…I’m gonna have to fight the FOMO on this one and bounce smh

he claims they’re gonna use $30k (which isn’t much) to pump the price…if and when he does, I’ll use that pump to get out

*edit*

ya this is BS rah rah rah pep talk to keep bagholders hanging on while they continue to slowly dump this shyt…a great first 2 days tho but the party seems to be over
aka one last boost in the price before it possibly comes down? smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
aka one last boost in the price before it possibly comes down? smh

possibly smh…these cats are full of shyt…talking about apple, bitcoin and warren buffet…this type of shyt is used to amp up ppl who are absolutely brand new to crypto/investing…just throwing out generic quotes and shyt that doesn’t apply to this specific project/memecoin…I just got annoyed and left the space…fukk it, I can’t even get mad…when these devs renounce contracts and say they own less than 5% of the tokens, my question is then always what incentive do you have to see this project thru to the end (unless they’re buying tokens on the low extremely early when it launches)? but they gotta eat too somehow…I don’t expect them to go thru the trouble of overseeing a project for free or for status in the crypto community

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
possibly smh…these cats are full of shyt…talking about apple, and bitcoin and warren buffet…this type of shyt is used to amp up ppl who are absolutely brand new to crypto/investing…just throwing out generic quotes and shyt that doesn’t apply to this specific project/memecoin…I just got annoyed and left the space
taking a page out of the Scamtama Russ route :scust::hhh:lol

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

*edit*

yeah i only got $112 in there now but might swap for this other one that i got some of earlier. either that or back to eth and hope something else hits.