1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I’m listening to the current space and he attributed the drop to 2 things…someone with multiple wallets sold a total of $700k worth of tokens…he didn’t say anything negative about the guy tho and rightfully so…everybody’s in this for profit…and he was able to secure his early…he also said there was some FUD that dropped that claimed the team had deployed other tokens which he said isn’t true…of course everything is to be taken with a grain of salt…9400+ holders and the price seems to be recovering…still in murky territory tho chart-wise
gotcha. yeah like you said it could have easily fell off a cliff like a lot of other coins typically do but it's slowly getting back...not completely out of the woods yet

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Cruel setback of this game is knowing that I should take my ass to sleep but I just got into this ben2.0 coin I randomly saw recently released and I wanted to monitor it in case it pumps up soon so I can take profits.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Cruel setback of this game is knowing that I should take my ass to sleep but I just got into this ben2.0 coin I randomly saw recently released and I wanted to monitor it in case it pumps up soon so I can take profits.
I'm laughing because I'm experiencing the same thing...whats the contract for that coin?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@satireprod tell me how I check the holders list on that coin and #11 says Justin Sun. Threw in like 1k. I pulled the wallet address and searched zerion for it.

0x3ddfa8ec3052539b6c9549f12cea2c295cff5296

Buddy got 31 million dollars in there. I found it kinda odd that he would throw 1k at some random meme coin. :mjlol:

Thats if it is him. Not sure if its the Tron founder or just someone who stole the name. But for 31 million they gotta have lots of money to invest. Seemed kinda odd.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
looks like it likes bouncing off this 61% fib line. hopefully its done testing that support.

7ETxQu0x

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ya I am once again reminded why it is I just completely block out crypto during the bear cycles bcuz for me it quickly goes from persistence/determination to obsession…last night I said fukk it tho and got a full night’s rest…I was mentally prepared to wake up to a fukked up chart for PEPE2.0…but it seems to be recovering nicely…but ya it’s hard putting money in these memes and then just not look at the charts…I can probably only do that with the “blue chip” tokens/coins

a lot of 2.0 coins sprouted after PEPE2.0 caught fire…so far I’ve seen BTC2.0, SHIB2.0, MONG2.0, DOGE2.0, WOJAK2.0…honestly I’m surprised PEPE2.0 got off to the start it did…cuz my first thought was it was another knock-off bullshyt pepe coin but folks are really gravitating to it

*edit*

hey @mannyrs13 tokensniffer is down right now…but I plugged the ben2.0 contract address into dexview and see a honeypot warning…dextools didn’t provide any warning tho…just a heads up

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Malta, that you? :ohhh:Only Coli breh with the know-how that I know who could keep up with memes like this.

lol who is malta?

my serious interest in memes started about 2 months ago after missing out on that PEPE run…not just the “potential” money (although there’s no telling how I would’ve played it even if I had seriously looked into it when manny mentioned it) but what also bothered me is I hadn’t had my ear to the crypto “streets” since maybe 2019…I just settled on getting most of my info from here which has been fine but I felt a way about not even knowing about it outside of it being mentioned here…and I remembered how hungry I used to be and being up on twitter, telegram, discord, slack, reddit etc. late at night (even when I had a job) just pouring thru a lot of bullshyt but every now and then reading/finding out about a gem or something that had potential to be one for coins in general (not just memes)…anyway long story short, it’s been a while since I got my hands dirty so this was a way for me to jump back in the mix…it’s been both fun and frustrating…but I know a lot more now than I did in 2021 when memes started really going crazy…I’m low key laughing cuz even tho I ate off SHIB, I threw a lot of money at a lot of other memecoins that I had absolutely no idea how to “vet” to help eliminate some of the risk of falling for scams, rugpulls, etc.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:troll:

Nah, but you can check the thread. Breh used to post on the Coli. Dead ass thought this was your alt lol.

nah this my only name…I vaguely remember the name but I did a search and nothing came up automatically so maybe he changed it or he got banned