1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
it picked back up a little but it was below “5” for a bit…profits were too “rich” to ignore for a lot of folks
I got a feeling they might do that one or two more times if it bumps closer to the zero..something about that round number makes people want to dip into the profits

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a feeling they might do that one or two more times if it bumps closer to the zero..something about that round number makes people want to dip into the profits

ya if it approaches/crosses that zero and gets beat down again that won’t be a good look…assuming it makes it back there

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ya…close to 2 days old…it was burning hot up until an hour or two ago

*edit*

wow this turned into a massacre :huhldup:
Hopefully see a bounce around this area that was previously resistance. Needs to hold up decently in this zone.

rPD6t5AA

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully see a bounce around this area that was previously resistance. Needs to hold up decently in this zone.

rPD6t5AA

yeah much appreciated…I’m watching this shyt like a hawk cuz this feels like make it or break it territory on the chart and it’s not looking good imo…the profit-taking/dump was too huge and fast…to add insult to injury bcuz there are still so many ppl buying in, some folks are using the opportunity to exit every time new money comes in…greed kept me from taking maximum profit tho and it’s still keeping me in…looking at memes seriously and getting hands on in this space the last 2 months has been eye-opening tho…it makes me realize how unique/special movements like SHIB and PEPE were…also it makes me realize how silly “hindsight” talk is…tracking these memes from early can be nerve-wracking…even if I had found out about PEPE super early and kept an eye on it, there’s no telling if I would’ve committed to it and if so how much

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Wish i brought some years ago instead of dikking around and not knowing what to do.:mjcry:

You know something special about it?

Its the only thing i believe in, been holding on to it since 2017 when the price was $20. The price has gone up 35% in the past week or so.
Has been of the most stable coins as well.

Its the ultimate privacy coin. Its what most ppl thought btc was. Untraceable digital currency.
Feds put a bounty on someone to crack the blockchain and it still hasnt been done.

It's delisted from alot of exchanges because its association w/ crime...and if you know anything about the darknet this is the main currency.
Most newer marketplaces wont even allow you to purchase with btc anymore.

I feel like the masses will adopt it in the future especially with people who value privacy in their investments.

Get in while its still undervalued. Its at about $170 right now. Which i think is a steal.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Its the only thing i believe in, been holding on to it since 2017 when the price was $20. The price has gone up 35% in the past week or so.
Has been of the most stable coins as well.

Its the ultimate privacy coin. Its what most ppl thought btc was. Untraceable digital currency.
Feds put a bounty on someone to crack the blockchain and it still hasnt been done.

It's delisted from alot of exchanges because its association w/ crime...and if you know anything about the darknet this is the main currency.
Most newer marketplaces wont even allow you to purchase with btc anymore.

I feel like the masses will adopt it in the future especially with people who value privacy in their investments.

Get in while its still undervalued. Its at about $170 right now. Which i think is a steal.

So fukking lucky count your blessings you got in early...:banderas: i usually deal with eth tokens now no BNC...
I'm not able to buy monero right now.:manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: :picard:what's going on?

I’m listening to the current space and he attributed the drop to 2 things…someone with multiple wallets sold a total of $700k worth of tokens…he didn’t say anything negative about the guy tho and rightfully so…everybody’s in this for profit…and he was able to secure his early…he also said there was some FUD that dropped that claimed the team had deployed other tokens which he said isn’t true…of course everything is to be taken with a grain of salt…9400+ holders and the price seems to be recovering…still in murky territory tho chart-wise

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m listening to the current space and he attributed the drop to 2 things…someone with multiple wallets sold a total of $700k worth of tokens…he didn’t say anything negative about the guy tho and rightfully so…everybody’s in this for profit…and he was able to secure his early…he also said there was some FUD that dropped that claimed the team had deployed other tokens which he said isn’t true…of course everything is to be taken with a grain of salt…9400+ holders and the price seems to be recovering…still in murky territory tho chart-wise

Imagine making 700K off a memecoin super early...:wow:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
low key it’s probably the dev himself or someone close to him…idk maybe I’m being cynical
nah you're not..I thought the same thing lol like one of the dev's friends really cashed in something serious today