ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wonder how many people this has ruined :dead:
Can't wait for the next pyramid scheme to come along :salute:

:russell: Scared money dont make money... and let's keep it 100 you can lose money off many things here in america. religion, ponzi schemes, stocks, realestate, shady financial brokers. etc etc... dont come in here blaming crypto for people losing money when they can educate themselves and make some fukking money...:beli:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
also @satireprod even if all the things I looked for are there, I also like to enter new/fresh charts at a certain point circled below…there’s usually an initial run up from ppl who bought the token early (presale or just took a chance on it super early—which is too risky for me) then a dip/cool off…but if I see those things I’m looking for which are good indicators there’s still some momentum left to squeeze, then I’ll jump in…for me the key is discipline…whenever I get greedy and start hoping for other factors is when I play myself and either leave money on the table or end up taking a loss…again I can’t definitively speak to the potential of this coin but I’m not seeing enough things I like to say hey I feel comfortable jumping in it

*edit*

I don’t want to give the impression that I can perfectly time the bottom (I can’t) but anywhere you see the red bars after that initial run up is where I would’ve been comfortable entering if this was a project that I was interested in

IMG-0249.jpg

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
also @satireprod even if all the things I looked for are there, I also like to enter new/fresh charts at a certain point circled below…there’s usually an initial run up from ppl who bought the token early (presale or just took a chance on it super early—which is too risky for me) then a dip/cool off…but if I see those things I’m looking for which are good indicators there’s still some momentum left to squeeze, then I’ll jump in…for me the key is discipline…whenever I get greedy and start hoping for other factors is when I play myself and either leave money on the table or end up taking a loss…again I can’t definitively speak to the potential of this coin but I’m not seeing enough things I like to say hey I feel comfortable jumping in it

*edit*

I don’t want to give the impression that I can perfectly time the bottom (I can’t) but anywhere you see the red bars after that initial run up is where I would’ve been comfortable entering if this was a project that I was interested in

IMG-0249.jpg

oh ok, the party doesn't really start for you (on a coin that you're interested in) until the first red bar/cool down after the initial run up. That makes sense

I'm falling back on this coin, but when you see one the sparks your interest let me know.

Edit***
You speak on discipline and that's definitely something I know I'll have to exhibit to execute my gameplay for taking/gaining profits. The plan might be ambitious lol but yeah
June 500

July 1k

August 2.5k

Sept 5k

Oct 10k

Nov 20k

Dec 20k

Jan 20k

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
just to be clear I’m not ruling it out entirely…but I’m not seeing any of the things that I look for…in a nutshell I’m just saying I don’t mind missing out on this even if it does eventually gain some traction…but right now there’s just too much that’s unknown about it (low holders, low liquidity, incomplete token grades, low twitter activity, etc.)
I follow your line of thinking with this...no need to chase after an unknown recklessly when other opportunities are sure to be right around the corner...

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

4 months before they clarify the rules that these exchanges/alts have broken, clownface just buying time as usual. Surely you should know why you are suing someone before you do so :mjlol:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf found one coin that might be interesting to look at...checked on token sniffer, it's at 100 (doesn't mean its not a gamble). It's on a run-up and hasn't cool off so not touching it right now. But checking/tracking to see if I'm getting better at spotting at potentials. :hubie:

lmaooo great pick…I’m watching avatar 2 and that caught my eye so I was sitting here waiting for the dip and just bought some…I literally just logged in to tell you about it but see that you were already on it…I think it might dip a little further…if it does I’ll buy some more…it had a HUGE spike and then a weird ass drop before balancing out again…it was for like a split second and that’s when I said let me make my entry…I like the momentum tho…even tho it’s dipping, the holders are still increasing…it should have a second wind after this dip…I’ll buy some more if it dips between $0.0007-8

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
lmaooo great pick…I’m watching avatar 2 and that caught my eye so I was sitting here waiting for the dip and just bought some…I literally just logged in to tell you about it but see that you were already on it…I think it might dip a little further…if it does I’ll buy some more…it had a HUGE spike and then a weird ass drop before balancing out again…it was for like a split second and that’s when I said let me make my entry…I like the momentum tho…even tho it’s dipping, the holders are still increasing…it should have a second wind after this dip…I’ll buy some more if it dips between $0.0007-8
oh ok lol just was double checking if you seen it lol. Hadn't gotten any yet...was waiting on the dip...about to get some now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh ok lol just was double checking if you seen it lol. Hadn't gotten any yet...was waiting on the dip...about to get some now

hey if you see something first, feed yourself first lol…it dipped into the area where I was prepared to make a 2nd buy but it went back up too quick smh

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
hey if you see something first, feed yourself first lol…it dipped into the area where I was prepared to make a 2nd buy but it went back up to quick smh
bruh I just doublechecked and it went back up smh lol

I feel you, I just wanted to see if I was on to something lol

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
looks like everyone was waiting for 4pm to sell, unless market closure had anything to do with it. back under 25k. so whether rates go up or stay the same, the paper hands won't be happy. only a rate cut would satisfy their asses. lets see if asia session can buy the dip back up.