1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looks like I failed the personal challenge…I could’ve jumped into $RAPTOR earlier this evening but I needed a break from clocking all these memes…but it had all the good signs and I would’ve gotten in early on the chart…I will still keep at this but I really do need a break…I been obsessing over dextools all weekend…I’m still in $INEDIBLE and bought the dip on $KONG

brains rested/renewed…$RAPTOR would’ve been an easy $1k…it’s based on the jesus raptor 4**** meme so I’m not surprised there’s some momentum there…ran up about 3x from when I could’ve first entered…“coulda” don’t count tho lol

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
brains rested/renewed…$RAPTOR would’ve been an easy $1k…it’s based on the jesus raptor 4**** meme so I’m not surprised there’s some momentum there…ran up about 3x from when I could’ve first entered…“coulda” don’t count tho lol
:russ: good to have you back brother, :salute:need those possible gems

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf what do you think of this coin, its trending on dexview

tokensniffer score is too low 21/100

more important that than the score is the red marks it got on the score…for example the contract hasn’t been verified as yet

also the dextools score is low (59/99)…the number of holders is super low too (140)…checked their twitter page and there’s nothing I’m seeing that makes me feel this will have any momentum that will cause the holders to increase at a fast rate at least not yet…it’s possible all these things can be addressed but if I have to do too much “hoping” then it’s not really a good idea for me to jump in…made that mistake recently when I degen’ed into $INEDIBLE and $KONG…found myself “hoping” for certain things to take place…but as I said, I woke up with a clearer head today and dumped them both earlier at a minor loss…they ended up dropping even more a few hours after…but yeah with $ROTATE I don’t see anything that I like yet…I suspect there’s little tricks/hacks to get coins listed in the top 10 trending lists in dextools and dexview bcuz sometimes I see projects pop up and I’m like how is this trending right now?

*edit*

the score is up to 41/100 now…but the contract is still unverified…sometimes that happens if a token is new and just getting listed…it could take a while before it’s sorted out

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
tokensniffer score is too low 21/100

more important that than the score is the red marks it got on the score…for example the contract hasn’t been verified as yet

also the dextools score is low (59/99)…the number of holders is super low too (140)…checked their twitter page and there’s nothing I’m seeing that makes me feel this will have any momentum that will cause the holders to increase at a fast rate at least not yet…it’s possible all these things can be addressed but if I have to do too much “hoping” then it’s not really a good idea for me to jump in…made that mistake recently when I degen’ed into $INEDIBLE and $KONG…found myself “hoping” for certain things to take place…but as I said, I woke up with a clearer head today and dumped them both earlier at a minor loss…they ended up dropping even more a few hours after…but yeah with $ROTATE I don’t see anything that I like yet…I suspect there’s little tricks/hacks to get coins listed in the top 10 trending lists in dextools and dexview bcuz sometimes I see projects pop up and I’m like how is this trending right now?

*edit*

the score is up to 41/100 now…but the contract is still unverified…sometimes that happens if a token is new and just getting listed…it could take a while before it’s sorted out
Always bringing the real...good or bad 100 :salute:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Always bringing the real...good or bad 100 :salute:

just to be clear I’m not ruling it out entirely…but I’m not seeing any of the things that I look for…in a nutshell I’m just saying I don’t mind missing out on this even if it does eventually gain some traction…but right now there’s just too much that’s unknown about it (low holders, low liquidity, incomplete token grades, low twitter activity, etc.)