1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bruh I just doublechecked and it went back up smh lol

I feel you, I just wanted to see if I was on to something lol

it dipped close to $0.0007 just picked up some more…it might cool a little so I’m gonna try not to watch the chart too much

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
it dipped close to $0.0007 just picked up some more…it might cool a little so I’m gonna try not to watch the chart too much
think I got in a little over 0.0008

sidenote I'm using CB wallet and it hasn't update the price on it..just says the balance of coins.. smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
think I got in a little over 0.0008

sidetone I'm using CB wallet and it hasn't update the price on it..just says the balance of coins.. smh

ya that’s gonna be the case with a lot of memes when you’re in this early…I just mentally keep track of what I bought in at

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya that’s gonna be the case with a lot of memes when you’re in this early…I just mentally keep track of what I bought in at
no doubt..I just had it to where I put it on uniswap to see where I could swap it back to Eth and got the dollar amount...(roughly back at the same spot) Wrote it down lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Gen AI stole cryptos whole shine and banished it into the tech failure bin.

Still can't believe we had dudes on here claiming it was the new avenue to black wealth. :mjlol:

:snooze: people come here pointing fingers and laughing but are stupid silent when we cashing out... Its fukking stupid.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no doubt..I just had it to where I put it on uniswap to see where I could swap it back to Eth and got the dollar amount...(roughly back at the same spot) Wrote it down lol

there’s another one that just hit the top 10 that looks nice $SMILEY…but the dip didn’t last long at all…I’ll focus on REVIVE for now

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
there’s another one that just hit the top 10 that looks nice $SMILEY…but the dip didn’t last long at all…I’ll focus on REVIVE for now
oh yeah they ate up that dip quick, chart looking crazy (even though it just launched) Will keep an eye out on it for later.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh yeah they ate up that dip quick, chart looking crazy (even though it just launched) Will keep an eye out on it for later.

I just bought $100 worth to satisfy my FOMO but it’s not really a smart move jumping in when I did especially when I could’ve gotten some before it doubled up on that run…I’m still in on $REVIVE…I’m prepared for it to dip as low as $0.0005…if it goes lower than that then I’ll be a little concerned

*edit*

this is why discipline is so important…I let FOMO get the best of me when it came to $SMILEY…look at this dip…all I had to do was wait a bit smh

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I just bought $100 worth to satisfy my FOMO but it’s not really a smart move jumping in when I did especially when I could’ve gotten some before it doubled up on that run…I’m still in on REVIVE…I’m prepared for it to dip as low as $0.0005…if it goes lower than that then I’ll be a little concerned
no doubt, will be monitoring both. Could get interesting.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Memecoin babble is the best new series in this thread.
Good shyt @surf and @satireprod :wow:

I think you need to have a super risky shytcoin wallet separate from your regular shytcoin wallet, haha.
Because like surf said, sometimes these new coins have horrible scores because they're not verified or don't have the benchmarks to get higher scores yet. That's one of the reasons I missed out on coins like PEPE.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Memecoin babble is the best new series in this thread.
Good shyt @surf and @satireprod :wow:

I think you need to have a super risky shytcoin wallet separate from your regular shytcoin wallet, haha.
Because like surf said, sometimes these new coins have horrible scores because they're not verified or don't have the benchmarks to get higher scores yet. That's one of the reasons I missed out on coins like PEPE.

ya I keep the “fukk around” money for memes in a separate wallet…I was hard on myself for missing $PEPE but I’ve spent a solid month watching these memes now and honestly it’s easy for me to complain about missing it in hindsight but there was no way I would’ve been able to throw money into it at the time and sleep comfortably just letting it ride…these things can turn at any minute…all it takes is a bad tweet or ppl simply losing interest bcuz a new hot memecoin just dropped…I more than likely would’ve sold early even if I did manage to get in when it ran…the market and the devs can be extremely finicky when it comes to memecoins…it takes a lot for coins like $SHIB and $PEPE to go off like they did

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
@satireprod is the top 10 pairs and the charts working for you in dextools? I can access the site but those aren’t loading for me
I can access the site...and then when I go to Ethereum network...it will show me hot pairs (Top 10) for like a few seconds...then it says " This pair has no transactions yet or it is still being indexed, please wait..."

so you're not the only one