1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Memecoin babble is the best new series in this thread.
Good shyt @surf and @satireprod :wow:

I think you need to have a super risky shytcoin wallet separate from your regular shytcoin wallet, haha.
Because like surf said, sometimes these new coins have horrible scores because they're not verified or don't have the benchmarks to get higher scores yet. That's one of the reasons I missed out on coins like PEPE.
:russ: :dead: those are facts though

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can access the site...and then when I go to Ethereum network...it will show me hot pairs (Top 10) for like a few seconds...then it says " This pair has no transactions yet or it is still being indexed, please wait..."

so you're not the only one

ok thanks smh…I’ll just use dexview for now

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Memecoin babble is the best new series in this thread.
Good shyt @surf and @satireprod :wow:

I think you need to have a super risky shytcoin wallet separate from your regular shytcoin wallet, haha.
Because like surf said, sometimes these new coins have horrible scores because they're not verified or don't have the benchmarks to get higher scores yet. That's one of the reasons I missed out on coins like PEPE.
yeah, it's risky but it looks like there's money to be made, which is cool especially since this is considered the bear market/downtime right now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol everyone is running to $RAPTOR bcuz elon musk tweeted this smh…I like the money but I swear the ridiculousness of some of this at times can be frustrating lol

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is important territory for $REVIVE…it was a new project on the top pairs list which isn’t fully working at the moment and $RAPTOR has revived momentum (no pun intended) due to the random elon tweet…I’m still in $REVIVE tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
still in $REVIVE…bought the 1st minor dip at $0.001 but felt that was too high so bought the same amount when it dipped a 2nd time to $0.0007 which I mentioned…considering selling half here since it’s doubled since it touched $0.0007

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
still in $REVIVE…bought the 1st minor dip at $0.001 but felt that was too high so bought the same amount when it dipped a 2nd time to $0.0007 which I mentioned…considering selling half here since it’s doubled since it touched $0.0007
I feel that...I got in a little above 0.0008 so I was trying to wait until 0.0016 before taking out half or 3/4, hope I'm not being being overzealous lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel that...I got in a little above 0.0008 so I was trying to wait until 0.0016 before taking out half or 3/4, hope I'm not being being overzealous lol

ya exiting is always tricky…for me I’m always worried about what if it runs up more or becomes the next ________ (it never does) but the main thing is for me to maintain discipline and make more money than I put in (preferably 2x minimum if it’s there)…right now tho the momentum looks decent…price is still rising, holders are still increasing, volume is increasing and it’s experiencing the most transactions on dextools and dexview…I think I can still hang around for the day and keep an eye on it in case anything changes for better/worse…the main thing for me is not to “fall in love” with these promises…all these meme tokens promise the same shyt but most of them fizzle out after phase 1 which is getting listed on these smaller exchanges as well as getting on coinmarketcap/coingecko

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya exiting is always tricky…for me I’m always worried about what if it runs up more or becomes the next ________ (it never does) but the main thing is for me to maintain discipline and make more money than I put in (preferably 2x minimum if it’s there)…right now tho the momentum looks decent…price is still rising, holders are still increasing, volume is increasing and it’s experiencing the most transactions on dextools and dexview…I think I can still hang around for the day and keep an eye on it in case anything changes for better/worse…the main thing for me is not to “fall in love” with these promises…all these meme tokens promise the same shyt but most of them fizzle out after phase 1 which is getting listed on these smaller exchanges as well as getting on coinmarketcap/coingecko
The bolded is definitely what I have to remind myself of...make more than I put in

Don't have to find the next ____ on every play. Like I said before, this month I'm just trying to get my feet wet and get back in the swing of things.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The bolded is definitely what I have to remind myself of...make more than I put in

Don't have to find the next ____ on every play. Like I said before, this month I'm just trying to get my feet wet and get back in the swing of things.

as long as memecoin season remains in play, I’d like to see if I can find 1-2 suitable coins like this per week where I can make a quick play…dunno how realistic that is/will remain…but there have been some decent quick turnaround plays these last couple weeks