1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a side hustle to the side hustle...lol I feel you
possible 1k in a long weekend (3-4 days) is still dope to think about

slow weekend…nothing new dropped that fit the bill…a lot of coins (some that I’ve been in recently) that faded got pumped but I suspect those were whales tryna catch fish…$KONG held up pretty well but I’m no longer in it…today is the “last” day…I’ll still keep trying this tho

*edit*

ughh I’m sick @ $KONG…price is still running…truth be told tho if I had met my goal, I would’ve sold everything…I underestimated the impact the person who took over the project would have smh

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
slow weekend…nothing new dropped that fit the bill…a lot of coins (some that I’ve been in recently) that faded got pumped but I suspect those were whales tryna catch fish…$KONG held up pretty well but I’m no longer in it…today is the “last” day…I’ll still keep trying this tho

*edit*

ughh I’m sick @ $KONG…price is still running…truth be told tho if I had met my goal, I would’ve sold everything…I underestimated the impact the person who took over the project would have smh
yeah KONG looks like it got its wind last night and picked up the pace..wild

funny enough I was just to write a message in here asking have you seen any new coins lol But I get you on the slow weekend part

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

China waited for US to screw its users and FUD prices to take action. I heard Hong Kong hollered at coinbase about operating over there. Looks like the gov keeps setting us back while other countries take advantage.

"BOCI is the first bank in China to issue tokenized securities in the country. Moreover, it has issued “CNH 200 million fully digital structured notes,” to its clients. Subsequently, the new security was brought forth through collaboration between BOCI and UBS. "

UBS? Wow

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah didn’t see it

*edit*

idk if I’m looking at the right coin but it looks dead…no twitter update in 4 days and there doesn’t seem to be much if any volume

is this it?

My bad, yea that was it.
Seems like it had a nice run there for a few days

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FycJX4TWABgdwJz

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

*edit*

looks like I failed the personal challenge…I could’ve jumped into $RAPTOR earlier this evening but I needed a break from clocking all these memes…but it had all the good signs and I would’ve gotten in early on the chart…I will still keep at this but I really do need a break…I been obsessing over dextools all weekend…I’m still in $INEDIBLE and bought the dip on $KONG

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
looks like I failed the personal challenge…I could’ve jumped into $RAPTOR earlier this evening but I needed a break from clocking all these memes…but it had all the good signs and I would’ve gotten in early on the chart…I will still keep at this but I really do need a break…I been obsessing over dextools all weekend…I’m still in $INEDIBLE and bought the dip on $KONG
I feel that...sometimes it's best to take a break/step away to get fresh eyes.

that Raptor went like 5X, so I guess I'm too late to hop on it..I check out the new pairs listing but don't want to jump on one too soon and go full degen..(I heard people say "never go full degen lol)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel that...sometimes it's best to take a break/step away to get fresh eyes.

that Raptor went like 5X, so I guess I'm too late to hop on it..I check out the new pairs listing but don't want to jump on one too soon and go full degen..(I heard people say "never go full degen lol)

the only folks who would’ve gotten the 5x were probably those who bought the presale (on pinksale)…I considered doing that but with memes it’s too risky…I’ve seen projects on pinksale that sold out fast that you’d think would hit the market on fire but them shyts dumped immediately…I’ve also heard of ppl not getting their tokens on time, the wrong amount or not get them at all from developers

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
the only folks who would’ve gotten the 5x were probably those who bought the presale (on pinksale)…I considered doing that but with memes it’s too risky…I’ve seen projects on pinksale that sold out fast that you’d think would hit the market on fire but them shyts dumped immediately…I’ve also heard of ppl not getting their tokens on time, the wrong amount or not get them at all from developers
ahhh, got you that makes sense...
some of the coins I see going 15x in like 30 minutes..makes sense if a lot of that is based on pre-sales