Reppin
Queens,NY
Blood on the dance floor

hold-the-line-theline.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hearing that Robinhood delisting some alts is what caused the crash. don't know why anyone would use RH for crypto especially when your own wallet and a dex are much better.

wow didn’t realize RH was fukking with SOL…“coincidentally” SOL, ADA, MATIC (RH delist list) are among the coins hong kong ok’ed for citizens to purchase

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
wow didn’t realize RH was fukking with SOL…“coincidentally” SOL, ADA, MATIC (RH delist list) are among the coins hong kong ok’ed for citizens to purchase

its all one big war between countries and we the pawns in this game. 2 weeks ago everyone was excited about HK getting in the game and now the powers that be are like we gonna fukk things up cuz we don't like China or HK or any crypto, smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its all one big war between countries and we the pawns in this game. 2 weeks ago everyone was excited about HK getting in the game and now the powers that be are like we gonna fukk things up cuz we don't like China or HK or any crypto, smh

somebody used the word “anti-government” recently and I didn’t say anything cuz I can relate after the brief time I’ve spent in crypto these last 6 years now and didn’t want to dive into a rant…before when I thought of “anti-government” or heard the phrase I will be honest and say I used to think of angry/disgruntled ppl but I get it now…I was about to go into a whole rant but fukk it I’ll leave it at that

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I think we gotta see how BTC acts if it tests this price range. Especially depending on rate decision coming up on Wednesday. It was resistance few times, far back as August, so flipping it to support is necessary. i believe 24k could hold. lets see if things calm down thru the weekend.

YRzfpfIy

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
shyt is pissing me off they clowning me on FB look at shib hah ha but the whole market imploding off this SEC bullshyt...:beli: fukking b*stards... It wlll rebound. anyone smart and have money will buy the dip and hold...

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

The bitcoin halving will happen regardless of anything the SEC or any country does.

As long as your alive, come the end of 2024, you will be okay.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I want to be more knowledgeable, need to really spend more time in here

That Crypto.com news irks me, let’s just say I overbought at they peak of hype. I have already resigned myself to never seeing that money back though.

Still have solid positions in Cardano and Solana, which I like still for the future. Put me on game brehs :blessed:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been sitting back waiting for a alts to dip 20% before buying. Now we're here and I want another 20% dip :francis:

I'd like to see BTC at 22k and start buying with confidence but will probably scale in a little now and DCA.

What happened to MATIC? :picard: