1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Good shyt surf.
I've been trying to do the same thing and may join you in going hardcore with it.
Do you read the contracts of the coins to see which ones will allow you to sell and at what percentage?

That's the issue with some of these shytcoins is that there isn't much info on them and you're kinda going in blind.
I'm with yall..thinking about getting on it next week..when yall find some interesting coins/projects let a playa know

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya when I go to dextools I scroll down to the contract details (and more info)…I’ll also double check on dexview and look at the rug-check section (and more info)…finally I’ll triple check using tokensniffer…it doesn’t need to have a perfect score but I do feel more comfortable seeing some items checked off

too eliminate a lot of bullshyt I stick with the top 10 “hot pairs” listings on dextools…I’ve stalked that site so much that I can immediately tell at a glance when a new coin is added…I try to stick to new coins bcuz the momentum/charts aren’t exhausted…sometimes old meme coins get thrown in the top 10 list which I’m not interested in…folks are always looking for the next “new” memecoin so I like to stick with those bcuz they will have new momentum…I’ll then check holders and refresh it every now and then to see if it’s gaining a relatively decent amount of new holders…I look at their twitter page to see if there’s anything interesting…in the case of $KONG someone new took over the project after a couple days…I don’t know anything about the person but the feedback seemed positive and it hadn’t really started to run yet so I saw an opportunity to double my money

I came close but the chart started to retrace…made a call to sell before I lost money…shyt rebounded hard as hell tho…I would’ve easily made my goal and then some smh lol
jots down in notes*:ohhh:

do you ever look in new pairs for a project (coins that dropped 6 hours or less) or is that jumping in a coin too soon (as opposed to just sticking to hot pairs?)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
jots down in notes*:ohhh:

do you ever look in new pairs for a project (coins that dropped 6 hours or less) or is that jumping in a coin too soon (as opposed to just sticking to hot pairs?)

not when it comes to memecoins…there’s just too much than can go wrong that’ll result in me getting burned…there is a section on dextools for new coins (the “recently updated” section) but at that point contracts aren’t verified, there are barely any holders, and a coin may simply never get any traction (100s of these coins get listed daily and will never amount to anything…even the “good” ones that I’ve been in only run for like 24-72 hours)…for me, they are a waste of time at that point if they’re not yet listed under “hot pairs”

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Slimkid07 @satireprod

once I’ve checked out everything whenever I see a new memecoin get listed in “hot pairs”, and it’s to my liking then I take one last good look at the chart…this is what I like to see (again this only applies to memecoins so far during my brief experience these last few weeks)…I’m not gonna use technical jargon cuz I don’t know any when it comes to charts (I need to start learning so I can talk about it more intelligently) but the coin was new-ish so you see it only had one run-up when I saw it early this morning…the first significant dip (red) is when I was contemplating buying…when it began its second run-up is when I actually bought in (if I had gotten in on the red then I would’ve doubled my money fairly quickly for this particular project)…now there is no way of knowing for a fact that it was going to recover and run-up but based on the factors that led to me looking at the coin, I was confident there’d be enough momentum to get a 2nd swing which would’ve allowed me to meet my goal…the chart doesn’t show this but it went as far as $0.000004 which was so close before dropping to about $0.0000025 which is when I said fukk it and sold cuz I didn’t wanna risk getting stuck in the coin…it dipped as low as $0.0000017 and then recovered a few hours later and hit the target I would’ve need to double my money…again here is how the chart looked this morning when I bought in…

IMG-0234.png

below is what the chart evolved to…this is why it also would’ve been nice if I had gotten in just a little earlier on that dip…I wouldn’t have had to worry yet about taking an L when it dipped that second time and was in danger of sinking lower than when I bought in…if it was a project that I fundamentally believed in then I might’ve been a bit more patient…but with memecoins I have to be ready to bounce if I see something I don’t like…for me there’s nothing worse than being stuck in a dying memecoin…didn’t make much on this trade…at one point I was up an additional $800…but came out up $100…the hope here for me is that I can create a system where if I see a memecoin that objectively fits what I’m looking for “specs-wise” then I’ll be able to eat a little here and there…and there are enough memecoins that pop up every other day or so that I feel it’s worth the time…plus I sincerely enjoy it…there’s no other opportunity for me where I can get up at night to take a piss and end up almost making $1000 in 2-3 hours :yeshrug: will it always work? absolutely not but with what I’m trying out, I’m hoping that I can consistently rack up more wins than losses…losses are always going to be a part of the equation tho

IMG-0245.jpg

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
@Slimkid07 @satireprod

once I’ve checked out everything whenever I see a new memecoin get listed in “hot pairs”, and it’s to my liking then I take one last good look at the chart…this is what I like to see (again this only applies to memecoins so far during my brief experience these last few weeks)…I’m not gonna use technical jargon cuz I don’t know any when it comes to charts (I need to start learning so I can talk about it more intelligently) but the coin was new-ish so you see it only had one run-up when I saw it early this morning…the first significant dip (red) is when I was contemplating buying…when it began its second run-up is when I actually bought in (if I had gotten in on the red then I would’ve doubled my money fairly quickly for this particular project)…now there is no way of knowing for a fact that it was going to recover and run-up but based on the factors that led to me looking at the coin, I was confident there’d be enough momentum to get a 2nd swing which would’ve allowed me to meet my goal…the chart doesn’t show this but it went as far as $0.000004 which was so close before dropping to about $0.0000025 which is when I said fukk it and sold cuz I didn’t wanna risk getting stuck in the coin…it dipped as low as $0.0000017 and then recovered a few hours later and hit the target I would’ve need to double my money…again here is how the chart looked this morning when I bought in…

IMG-0234.png

below is what the chart evolved to…this is why it also would’ve been nice if I had gotten in just a little earlier on that dip…I wouldn’t have had to worry yet about taking an L when it dipped that second time and was in danger of sinking lower than when I bought in…if it was a project that I fundamentally believed in then I might’ve been a bit more patient…but with memecoins I have to be ready to bounce if I see something I don’t like…for me there’s nothing worse than being stuck in a dying memecoin…didn’t make much on this trade…at one point I was up an additional $800…but came out up $100…the hope here for me is that I can create a system where if I see a memecoin that objectively fits what I’m looking for “specs-wise” then I’ll be able to eat a little here and there…and there are enough memecoins that pop up every other day or so that I feel it’s worth the time…plus I sincerely enjoy it…there’s no other opportunity for me where I can get up at night to take a piss and end up almost making $1000 in 2-3 hours :yeshrug: will it always work? absolutely not but with what I’m trying out, I’m hoping that I can consistently rack up more wins than losses…losses are always going to be a part of the equation tho

IMG-0245.jpg
"there are enough memecoins that pop up every other day or so that I feel it’s worth the time…plus I sincerely enjoy it…there’s no other opportunity for me where I can get up at night to take a piss and end up almost making $1000 in 2-3 hours"

at the bolded:wow: that's the crazy thing, small wins can really add up. Especially if you do that 2/3 times a week.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"there are enough memecoins that pop up every other day or so that I feel it’s worth the time…plus I sincerely enjoy it…there’s no other opportunity for me where I can get up at night to take a piss and end up almost making $1000 in 2-3 hours"

at the bolded:wow: that's the crazy thing, small wins can really add up. Especially if you do that 2/3 times a week.

on a good day sometimes you can find 2-3 opportunities…here is another one from this morning…it wasn’t on dextools but it was on the dexview top 10 and I forgot to follow up on it…by the time it popped up on dextools it had already exploded so I left it alone…granted it dipped and ran hard again but it ran so high the first time I didn’t feel comfortable jumping in…the yellow is where I would’ve got in…that’s around the same time I got into $KONG

IMG-0246.jpg

I’m looking at another project right now but idk…I didn’t like the tokensniffer grade or the low amount of holders with no growth/increase the last half hour…this doesn’t mean it can’t/won’t run but I’m not feeling comfortable about it…think I’m just chill, relax and watch the game…been looking at these shyts almost all day

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
on a good day sometimes you can find 2-3 opportunities…here is another one from this morning…it wasn’t on dextools but it was on the dexview top 10 and I forgot to follow up on it…by the time it popped up on dextools it had already exploded so I left it alone…granted it dipped and ran hard again but it ran so high the first time I didn’t feel comfortable jumping in…the yellow is where I would’ve got in…that’s around the same time I got into $KONG

IMG-0246.jpg
man that looks like a 10X unless I'm reading it wrong...wild

there's definitely money to be made out here

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

IMG-0246.jpg

I’m looking at another project right now but idk…I didn’t like the tokensniffer grade or the low amount of holders with no growth/increase the last half hour…this doesn’t mean it can’t/won’t run but I’m not feeling comfortable about it…think I’m just chill, relax and watch the game…been looking at these shyts almost all day

I degen’d into this coin…heard that phrase used a lot recently :flabbynsick:

somewhat “emotional” play as I’m mad that I missed getting in when I could’ve but still really love how it ran up…watched it run up to $0.0000000075 but looked at the chart and felt it would retrace back to a certain point (which it did so I didn’t completely fomo into it)…picked some up under my target price…was ready to buy some at $0.000000005 but waited til around $0.000000004…aside from assessing a decent point to buy in, this was a fukk it play…if it hits it does not count toward my goal of making $1k in 3-4 days bcuz this was an undisciplined move

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I degen’d into this coin…heard that phrase used a lot recently :flabbynsick:

somewhat “emotional” play as I’m mad that I missed getting in when I could’ve but still really love how it ran up…watched it run up to $0.0000000075 but looked at the chart and felt it would retrace back to a certain point (which it did so I didn’t completely fomo into it)…picked some up under my target price…was ready to buy some at $0.000000005 but waited til around $0.000000004…aside from assessing a decent point to buy in, this was a fukk it play…if it hits it does not count toward my goal of making $1k in 3-4 days bcuz this was an undisciplined move
a side hustle to the side hustle...lol I feel you
possible 1k in a long weekend (3-4 days) is still dope to think about