1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
SEC is on a warpath..smh

According to analysts at Bernstein, roughly 90% of crypto trading already takes place outside the U.S. Executives said they expected exchanges to continue to expand into international regions
that have more favorable regulations.

Worst comes to worst, take your ledger and get on a plane 🤷🏾‍♂️

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

Singapore-based crypto exchange Crypto.com will no longer be offering its services to institutional clients in the U.S., effective June 21, the company announced Friday.
The exchange cited "limited demand" from institutional customers in light of the "current market landscape."

American retail users still have access to CFTC-regulated cryptocurrency derivatives trading as well as its UpDown Options offering, which allows users to open long or short trading positions on future movements of various cryptocurrencies.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As you may be aware, Binance.US, alongside other companies in our industry, has become the target of aggressive tactics by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The SEC has brought unjustified civil claims against our business, from which we will continue to vigorously defend ourselves, our customers, our partners and industry.
Irrespective of the baseless claims, and in light of the Commission’s increasingly aggressive tactics, our payment and banking partners have signaled their intent to pause USD fiat channels as early as June 13, 2023, meaning our ability to accept USD fiat deposits and process USD fiat withdrawals will be impacted. As part of our customer-first commitment, we are notifying users promptly so you can take necessary actions as we transition to a crypto-only exchange. To be clear, we maintain 1:1 reserves for all customer assets, so customer funds are always safe, secure, and available.
Please note the following changes that will impact the platform:
  • ACH WITHDRAWALS: We encourage customers to withdraw their USD via bank transfer (ACH) by June 13, 2023. Due to elevated volumes and weekend bank closures, ACH withdrawals may take longer than usual to process (e.g. up to several days); we appreciate your patience.
  • USD DEPOSITS: To ensure a timely USD withdrawal process, we are suspending USD deposits and recurring buy orders today and beginning the transition to a crypto-only exchange. Any deposits already initiated will be processed.
  • USD TRADING PAIRS: Beginning next week, we will start delisting USD pairs (e.g., BTC-USD) on our platform, while continuing to support stablecoin pairs (e.g., BTC-USDT).
  • USD BALANCES: Any USD balances remaining on the platform after June 15, 2023 may be converted to stablecoin that can be withdrawn on-chain.
  • Cryptocurrency services remain fully operational, including: crypto trading, staking, deposits and withdrawals.
Until we secure more stable banking partners, Binance.US will remain a crypto-only exchange–at least for a time. We will continue to provide you with updates via our status page.
Thank you for your continued support as we fight for a path forward for those who want a thriving digital asset marketplace in America.
The Binance.US Team

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
said it before this is how things felt in 2019…

SEC forced binance (the main site) to close its doors to US customers as it did with a lot of non-US exchanges and coinbase listed ONLY 3 tokens at the time (BTC, ETH and LTC)…not gonna lie, legitimately thought it was over for alts and sold a lot of bags and put it all in BTC…ffwd to 2021 when crypto bounced back with a vengeance…those bags would’ve literally been worth millions

shyt feels like it’s rinse and repeat.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

SEC forced binance (the main site) to close its doors to US customers as it did with a lot of non-US exchanges and coinbase listed ONLY 3 tokens at the time (BTC, ETH and LTC)…not gonna lie, legitimately thought it was over for alts and sold a lot of bags and put it all in BTC…ffwd to 2021 when crypto bounced back with a vengeance…those bags would’ve literally been worth millions

Knowledge is power

See you in Jamaica...

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

feels like the ultimate version of shaking out weak hands..but who knows :hubie:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m closing in on $1k profit now…woke up around 12ish and took a look at dextools and saw a new project in the top 10 “hot pairs” ($KONG)…jumped into a project that had some good signs which I’ll discuss if I meet my goal…two things I didn’t like about my entry is I feel I jumped in early based on the low amount of holders but I felt like it had enough momentum…I’ll share reasons for that too…also chart-wise, I jumped in a little bit later than I would’ve liked too (I took pics)…if I had jumped in a bit earlier then I would’ve already been able to hit that $1k goal…that being said entry/exit timing isn’t always going to be “perfect”…I’m not pushing the project but hoping to establish/fine-tune a process for myself for dealing with memecoins

*edit*

it’s come close but each time it hits that wall then gets knocked back down slightly…chart-wise it’s reaching a point where I need to consider bailing even tho I haven’t hit my goal

got out…only cleared $100 profit…at one point I was up to $800 profit but it couldn’t crack that hump…it hit that ceiling about 2-3 times then it would get knocked back down…the chart has dropped lower than I’m comfortable with and I don’t want to chance being in a hole…if I had gotten in like 5 minutes earlier then I would’ve hit my goal but I didn’t want to rush in right away and wanted to take a look at a few things before making a decision on jumping in…I did say I’d give myself 3-4 days so there will be more opportunities to try and hit my mark…sunday night/monday morning will be the deadline

*edit*

lol if I had stayed in $KONG I’d be approaching a 3x right now…that being said I don’t have any regrets jumping out…the chart dipped too low and momentum looked like it was slowing down at the time
Good shyt surf.
I've been trying to do the same thing and may join you in going hardcore with it.
Do you read the contracts of the coins to see which ones will allow you to sell and at what percentage?

That's the issue with some of these shytcoins is that there isn't much info on them and you're kinda going in blind.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good shyt surf.
I've been trying to do the same thing and may join you in going hardcore with it.
Do you read the contracts of the coins to see which ones will allow you to sell and at what percentage?

That's the issue with some of these shytcoins is that there isn't much info on them and you're kinda going in blind.

ya when I go to dextools I scroll down to the contract details (and more info)…I’ll also double check on dexview and look at the rug-check section (and more info)…finally I’ll triple check using tokensniffer…it doesn’t need to have a perfect score but I do feel more comfortable seeing some items checked off

too eliminate a lot of bullshyt I stick with the top 10 “hot pairs” listings on dextools…I’ve stalked that site so much that I can immediately tell at a glance when a new coin is added…I try to stick to new coins bcuz the momentum/charts aren’t exhausted…sometimes old meme coins get thrown in the top 10 list which I’m not interested in…folks are always looking for the next “new” memecoin so I like to stick with those bcuz they will have new momentum…I’ll then check holders and refresh it every now and then to see if it’s gaining a relatively decent amount of new holders…I look at their twitter page to see if there’s anything interesting…in the case of $KONG someone new took over the project after a couple days…I don’t know anything about the person but the feedback seemed positive and it hadn’t really started to run yet so I saw an opportunity to double my money

I came close but the chart started to retrace…made a call to sell before I lost money…shyt rebounded hard as hell tho…I would’ve easily made my goal and then some smh lol

Last edited: