1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
got you..so the goal is like to get 2-3X..in and out after the 2nd run up

truth be told, I’d be absolutely content just doubling what I invested and getting out but sometimes a coin runs up so fast that you can end up with a 3-5x on that leg up…that happened to me with $PAPI (could’ve secured a 5x) but got greedy…still got a 2x on it tho…that being said, it’s not guaranteed to get a 2x if you get a 2nd run up/rebound after the first dip…so the true goal for me is to get out before that 2nd dip with more money than I invested but hopefully it can result in a 2x or close enough…if/when I can make that $1k, I’ll present what I’m saying better…this time I’ll be taking/making notes of what I’m doing so I can look at them later/use them as a reminder to stay disciplined

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Shiba Inu (SHIB) Reaches 'Final Destination,' Here's What It Means

UnsightlyDirectJunco-size_restricted.gif

:lupe: Shib preparing for the bullrun...

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
truth be told, I’d be absolutely content just doubling what I invested and getting out but sometimes a coin runs up so fast that you can end up with a 3-5x on that leg up…that happened to me with $PAPI (could’ve secured a 5x) but got greedy…still got a 2x on it tho…that being said, it’s not guaranteed to get a 2x if you get a 2nd run up/rebound after the first dip…so the true goal for me is to get out before that 2nd dip with more money than I invested but hopefully it can result in a 2x or close enough…if/when I can make that $1k, I’ll present what I’m saying better…this time I’ll be taking/making notes of what I’m doing so I can look at them later/use them as a reminder to stay disciplined
you're definitely dropping good game, so I'll be eager to read your observations :salute:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am going to try a little experiment starting today…if I had been more disciplined, I could’ve easily made a total of $20k the last 3-4 weeks messing with various memes…I left a lot of money on the table tho being greedy and looking for 5x/10x and as I result I’d stay in these projects a day or two longer than I should’ve and ended up with 2x (which is great) but in some instances I barely broke even or took an L…the problem for me is being disciplined, having a clear cut goal and stopping with the “what if it runs and becomes the next _____?” mindfukk that makes me stay in these projects and end up losing profits…after watching patterns tho for these last few weeks, I feel confident saying I think I can realistically make a $1000 in the next 3-4 days…if I can successfully do that, then I’ll share the pattern(s) I’ve observed…nothing is foolproof but I’m hoping I can be sort of a human bot and implement (and continuously work on) a system/process that allows me to acquire more wins (even if they’re “minor”) than losses when fukking with these memes early on

I’m closing in on $1k profit now…woke up around 12ish and took a look at dextools and saw a new project in the top 10 “hot pairs” ($KONG)…jumped into a project that had some good signs which I’ll discuss if I meet my goal…two things I didn’t like about my entry is I feel I jumped in early based on the low amount of holders but I felt like it had enough momentum…I’ll share reasons for that too…also chart-wise, I jumped in a little bit later than I would’ve liked too (I took pics)…if I had jumped in a bit earlier then I would’ve already been able to hit that $1k goal…that being said entry/exit timing isn’t always going to be “perfect”…I’m not pushing the project but hoping to establish/fine-tune a process for myself for dealing with memecoins

*edit*

it’s come close but each time it hits that wall then gets knocked back down slightly…chart-wise it’s reaching a point where I need to consider bailing even tho I haven’t hit my goal

got out…only cleared $100 profit…at one point I was up to $800 profit but it couldn’t crack that hump…it hit that ceiling about 2-3 times then it would get knocked back down…the chart has dropped lower than I’m comfortable with and I don’t want to chance being in a hole…if I had gotten in like 5 minutes earlier then I would’ve hit my goal but I didn’t want to rush in right away and wanted to take a look at a few things before making a decision on jumping in…I did say I’d give myself 3-4 days so there will be more opportunities to try and hit my mark…sunday night/monday morning will be the deadline

*edit*

lol if I had stayed in $KONG I’d be approaching a 3x right now…that being said I don’t have any regrets jumping out…the chart dipped too low and momentum looked like it was slowing down at the time

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I’m closing in on $1k profit now…woke up around 12ish and took a look at dextools and saw a new project in the top 10 “hot pairs” ($KONG)…jumped into a project that had some good signs which I’ll discuss if I meet my goal…two things I didn’t like about my entry is I feel I jumped in early based on the low amount of holders but I felt like it had enough momentum…I’ll share reasons for that too…also chart-wise, I jumped in a little bit later than I would’ve liked too (I took pics)…if I had jumped in a bit earlier then I would’ve already been able to hit that $1k goal…that being said entry/exit timing isn’t always going to be “perfect”…I’m not pushing the project but hoping to establish/fine-tune a process for myself for dealing with memecoins
interesting.
are all the projects you're looking at on the Eth/Uniswap network?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya…I feel most comfortable with that network and the uniswap app…I haven’t used BNB/pancake too much
nah, I was the same way...got used to the Uniswap interface and didn't look back. Dope.

I'm looking to jump back into some coins in the next few days/next week.