1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Sentiment is way down on that, just because it's hella cheap doesn't automatically make it a good buy. A steal is more so when something is crashing hard for no good reason.
It’s crashing bc it’s getting sued by the sec which in turn makes it amongst the first to have legal clarity. A project as big as Algo needs that.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crashing bc it’s getting sued by the sec which in turn makes it amongst the first to have legal clarity. A project as big as Algo needs that.
The sentiment for algo has been way down before the sec situation (that's just icing on the cake), i take it you haven't been following it closely.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The sentiment for algo has been way down before the sec situation (that's just icing on the cake), i take it you haven't been following it closely.
Algo is one of my favs actually. Been following, sentiment is down across the board. Are u waiting on sentiment before u buy?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just adding this as a reminder since the talks in here are beginning to focus on types of coins/projects to keep an eye on as we draw closer to the halvening (still about a year away) and hopefully a subsequent influx of money into the market/alts…but DEXs will continue to be huge as the SEC attacks CEXs…obvious ones like UNI and CAKE that can be had at bargain prices now…but who knows there may be more that emerge too…I missed out on investing in DEX tokens a few years back when folks here were talking about these very same projects…feel like this is a second opportunity to get in

Last edited:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Algo is one of my favs actually. Been following, sentiment is down across the board. Are u waiting on sentiment before u buy?
I meant people not trusting the team anymore which goes beyond just general crypto bearishness, inflationary tokenomics that impact the price action negatively etc, the myalgo hack. I frequent the crypto reddit and ct folks are pissed breh, that's the stuff i look at before running to something just because it's cheap. Are you aware of the controversies?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Heads Up!!!:

1. Render $RDNR
2. HighStreet $HIGH
3. Wilder World $WILD
4. Linear Finance $LINA
5. Selfkey $KEY

:obama: @surf @mannyrs13 Look into this...

coins I’m tentatively looking at even tho it’s still a bit early are (in no order)…

SOL
CRO
RSR
UNI
CAKE

I also want to check out how the following tokens work…

TWT
SFP
DEXT

these are coins affiliated with trust wallet, safepal and DEXtools…these are wallets I use/sites I frequent so if these tokens actually have good utility they may be worth picking up…I’ll look at some of the ones you’ve mentioned as well…the alt run of 2021 caught me by surprise but I was still able to make good on a few investments but I still felt like I was a step behind…this time I want to walk into 2025 already having bags ready to unload throughout the run instead of playing catch up

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
coins I’m tentatively looking at even tho it’s still a bit early are (in no order)…

SOL
CRO
RSR
UNI
CAKE

TWT
SFP
DEXT

these are coins affiliated with trust wallet, safepal and DEXtools…these are wallets I use/sites I frequent so if these tokens actually have good utility they may be worth picking up…I’ll look at some of the ones you’ve mentioned as well…the alt run of 2021 caught me by surprise but I was still able to make good on a few investments but I still felt like I was a step behind…this time I want to walk into 2025 already having bags ready to unload throughout the run instead of playing catch up

Nice... :myman: im just gonna buy and hold when i can...

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I meant people not trusting the team anymore which goes beyond just general crypto bearishness, inflationary tokenomics that impact the price action negatively etc, the myalgo hack. I frequent the crypto reddit and ct folks are pissed breh, that's the stuff i look at before running to something just because it's cheap. Are you aware of the controversies?

Word I’ll check this out later on. Seems to be a prett informative Reddit page I just have a hard time figuring out reddits platform. But yeah Algo been catching heat ever since they underperformed during World Cup. So much fud across the space.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

SOL
CRO
RSR
UNI
CAKE

TWT
SFP
DEXT

:salute: salute to you and everybody dropping their watchlists

Especially appreciate the gem about DEX projects (UNI/CAKE/TWT/SFP/DEXT)

on a sidenote, that's what I wanted to use those meme coins projects on...drop a few hundred..hopefully make some profit (5X, 10X) and then put it into some of those projects with actual use cases

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
on a sidenote, that's what I wanted to use those meme coins projects on...drop a few hundred..hopefully make some profit (5X, 10X) and then put it into some of those projects with actual use cases

I am going to try a little experiment starting today…if I had been more disciplined, I could’ve easily made a total of $20k the last 3-4 weeks messing with various memes…I left a lot of money on the table tho being greedy and looking for 5x/10x and as I result I’d stay in these projects a day or two longer than I should’ve and ended up with 2x (which is great) but in some instances I barely broke even or took an L…the problem for me is being disciplined, having a clear cut goal and stopping with the “what if it runs and becomes the next _____?” mindfukk that makes me stay in these projects and end up losing profits…after watching patterns tho for these last few weeks, I feel confident saying I think I can realistically make a $1000 in the next 3-4 days…if I can successfully do that, then I’ll share the pattern(s) I’ve observed…nothing is foolproof but I’m hoping I can be sort of a human bot and implement (and continuously work on) a system/process that allows me to acquire more wins (even if they’re “minor”) than losses when fukking with these memes early on

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I am going to try a little experiment starting today…if I had been more disciplined, I could’ve easily made a total of $20k the last 3-4 weeks messing with various memes…I left a lot of money on the table tho being greedy and looking for 5x/10x and as I result I’d stay in these projects a day or two longer than I should’ve and ended up with 2x (which is great) but in some instances I barely broke even or took an L…the problem for me is being disciplined, having a clear cut goal and stopping with the “what if it runs and becomes the next _____?” mindfukk that makes me stay in these projects and end up losing profits…after watching patterns tho for these last few weeks, I feel confident saying I think I can realistically make a $1000 in the next 3-4 days…if I can successfully do that, then I’ll share the pattern(s) I’ve observed…nothing is foolproof but I’m hoping I can be sort of a human bot and implement (and continuously work on) a system/process that allows me to acquire more wins (even if they’re “minor”) than losses when fukking with these memes early on
keep us posted bro, especially if you find the winning recipe on it...know it's trial and error so I understand

the bolded is definitely something I can relate to/working on getting better at..20K in a month is a homerun by almost any measure...the possibility/allure of more always comes calling

when entering some of these projects is it something like 200-300 to get to that 1k or are you dropping less/more?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
keep us posted bro, especially if you find the winning recipe on it...know it's trial and error so I understand

the bolded is definitely something I can relate to/working on getting better at

when entering some of these projects is it something like 200-300 to get to that 1k or are you dropping less/more?

$500-1k are the amounts I’ve been using so far…I usually get in just before the 2nd leg up (chart-wise) of memes that have built up some liquidity and volume after that initial first leg up…where I need to practice discipline is allowing the price to come down a bit after that first run up before I jump in…then being content taking profit if/when it gets that 2nd leg up…from what I’ve been observing so far, most of the memes that pass certain checks and catch my eye usually fizzle out after that 2nd run-up…and that’s where I begin to leave money on the table

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
$500-1k are the amounts I’ve been using so far…I usually get in just before the 2nd leg up (chart-wise) of memes that have built up some liquidity and volume after that initial first leg up…where I need to practice discipline is allowing the price to come down a bit after that first run up before I jump in…then being content taking profit if/when it gets that 2nd leg up…from what I’ve been observing so far, most of the memes that pass certain checks and catch my eye usually fizzle out after that 2nd run-up…and that’s where I begin to leave money on the table
got you..so the goal is like to get 2-3X..in and out after the 2nd run up