1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JASMY is 0.0044 ATH was 4.79 (possible 1088 X) Not sure about this one as much. Tagged as the Japanese bitcoin...Lol :hubie:

I need to look into $JASMY and try and see why it took such a nasty dump…I know it’s a bear but still that’s a pretty nasty fall-off in comparison to other projects

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I need to look into $JASMY and try and see why it took such a nasty dump…I know it’s a bear but still that’s a pretty nasty fall-off in comparison to other projects
that's true, it did take a crazy nose dive...not sure why exactly (outside of the bear market situation)

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
maybe the early adopters sold at the high...:ld: who knows... but it may rebound back to its high down the line which would be cool...
no doubt, if it reaches even half of it's ATH, it would make some holders rich...there's no telling where it goes though

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s crazy how fast things can go awry for a project…the $INU dev was noticeably absent on twitter while the price dropped a good bit…his first tweet after about 16 hours w/o tweeting was to blame the price drop on another project that has a lot volume today…he even went so far as to call it a scam which resulted in their community attacking the reputation of $INU…that caused the dextools page to temporarily issue a warning about $INU having a low reputation which caused folks to dump the coin which was already on the decline…this tweet took me out tho lmao

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
it’s crazy how fast things can go awry for a project…the $INU dev was noticeably absent on twitter while the price dropped a good bit…his first tweet after about 16 hours w/o tweeting was to blame the price drop on another project that has a lot volume today…he even went so far as to call it a scam which resulted in their community attacking the reputation of $INU…that caused the dextools page to temporarily issue a warning about $INU having a low price which caused folks to dump the coin which was already on the decline…this tweet took me out tho lmao

yep, sometimes it's best for the devs to just put their phones down and let it ride out

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s crazy how fast things can go awry for a project…the $INU dev was noticeably absent on twitter while the price dropped a good bit…his first tweet after about 16 hours w/o tweeting was to blame the price drop on another project that has a lot volume today…he even went so far as to call it a scam which resulted in their community attacking the reputation of $INU…that caused the dextools page to temporarily issue a warning about $INU having a low reputation which caused folks to dump the coin which was already on the decline…this tweet took me out tho lmao

Breh, the people who launch these coins are probably serial ruggers who've probably done the same with a bunch of other tokens prior to INU. Most memecoins are deployed by serial ruggers. It's just a question of how much they wanna farm before they abandon a project and move on to the next rug.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, the people who launch these coins are probably serial ruggers who've probably done the same with a bunch of other tokens prior to INU. Most memecoins are deployed by serial ruggers. It's just a question of how much they wanna farm before they abandon a project and move on to the next rug.

ya this is my first time truly analyzing/studying the scene and I’m quickly understanding most of these meme “projects” aren’t designed to last more than a day or two from when they debut

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Binance lawyers allege SEC Chair Gensler offered to serve as advisor to crypto company in 2019

SEC Chair Gary Gensler, who is in the midst of a hefty crackdown on crypto companies, offered to serve as an advisor to Binance’s parent company in 2019, according to the lawyers for Binance and founder Changpeng Zhao.

Documents filed by the SEC on Wednesday indicate that attorneys from Gibson Dunn and Latham & Watkins, two of Binance’s law firms, allege that Gensler offered to serve as an advisor to the crypto exchange in several March 2019 conversations with Binance executives and Zhao. He eventually met Zhao in Japan for lunch later that month, the filing claims.

Surprised???!?! :stopitslime: