1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
crazy times right now smh

doesn’t even faze some folks anymore…it’s like the boy who cried wolf at this point…they predictably do this shyt during the bear market under the guise of “protecting” folks but they’re looking to regulate the money/limit opportunities for the little guys…doesn’t affect early adopters as much as it impacts newcomers tho

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
doesn’t even faze some folks anymore…it’s like the boy who cried wolf at this point…they predictably do this shyt during the bear market under the guise of “protecting” folks but they’re looking to regulate the money/limit opportunities for the little guys…doesn’t affect early adopters as much as it impacts newcomers tho
you make a good point...SEC is good for a lawsuit lol

Sidenote I've been looking at coins/projects that are supposed to have good fundamentals/utilities, that are way down from their all-time high. Thinking some of them may have a chance to get back to their all-time highs (at east close to them)

CRO currently at 0.059. ATH was 0.965 (possible 16.3X)

ALGO currently at 0.137 ATH was 3.56 (possible 25.98X)

JASMY is 0.0044 ATH was 4.79 (possible 1088 X) Not sure about this one as much. Tagged as the Japanese bitcoin...Lol :hubie:

RSR is 0.0024 ATH was 0.117 (possible 48X)

Now I'm not saying those will go back to ATH levels but who knows when the halving comes around Altcoins might explode

are there any projects yall got on your watchlist? @surf @mannyrs13 @Virtuous_Brotha @ORDER_66

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

That's why all your shyt should be on cold storage.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Sidenote I've been looking at coins/projects that are supposed to have good fundamentals/utilities, that are way down from their all-time high. Thinking some of them may have a chance to get back to their all-time highs (at east close to them)

JASMY is 0.0044 ATH was 4.79 (possible 1088 X) Not sure about this one as much. Tagged as the Japanese bitcoin...Lol :hubie:

Now I'm not saying those will go back to ATH levels but who knows when the halving comes around Altcoins might explode

are there any projects yall got on your watchlist? @surf @mannyrs13 @Virtuous_Brotha @ORDER_66

just whatever i can get on this ordinals thing, but i been just letting shyt play out for the most part and not doing much hunting. just riding the waves for now.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
everything starting to come back up from yesterdays dip. not sure what the SEC expects suing everyone like they gonna completely destroy crypto. i'm sure there will soon be a fiat on/off ramp with places like metamask and other wallets if not already. i only used binance to withdraw drip rewards and haven't done so in a while cuz that was struggling and i was using other coins to cash out with. same with coinbase. only if i need to cash out or buy btc to send somewhere but not hold large amounts. don't know what protection they offering cuz scams still gonna exist plus the banks are in bigger trouble anyways.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I have RSR but debating if I want to increase my bag…I want in on CRO…as well as SOL…the perfect opportunity to dive in was when the FTX fiasco caused SOL to dump to about $8…it’s still a steal around this price tho

*edit*

also something to consider with RSR…the token supply was 5x smaller when it hit an ATH of $0.11…with the token supply being much larger now, it will take more to push it back to $0.11 (which would be the equivalent of the old token supply reaching roughly $0.55)…that’s why I was considering buying more tokens to compensate for that…it’s not impossible for it to get back to that ATH if the demand is there for it during the next run…also I’m a bit concerned that coinbase hasn’t listed it yet even tho they’re backing the project

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
just whatever i can get on this ordinals thing, but i been just letting shyt play out for the most part and not doing much hunting. just riding the waves for now.
I feel that. I've been reading more on the ordinals that you mentioned last week. Definitely sounds promising especially being able to get in early.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ya this is a great point…it’s still too early to fall in love with too many coins right now…we could still get one more market dump before the halvening (which means better prices)…new coins/trends might pop up in the next 2 years…coins that are here today may not be in 2024/2025…don’t know what further regulations might occur, etc.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I have RSR but debating if I want to increase my bag…I want in on CRO…as well as SOL…the perfect opportunity to dive in was when the FTX fiasco caused SOL to dump to about $8…it’s still a steal around this price tho
I feel the same way about RSR, backed by all those powerful investors, got connections with Coinbase, it reaching a dime or two (.20, .25) should be doable and if that's the case then folks will come out nicely

CRO still got the LA arena, and all those corps/sports teams sponsoring them so it's only a matter of time before they get back popping. Believe the exchange is still increasing in users because of its easy interface.

SOL is a good one too. at 8? :wow: that would have been a good look. 20 is not bad either, all things considering

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel the same way about RSR, backed by all those powerful investors, got connections with Coinbase, it reaching a dime or two (.20, .25) should be doable and if that's the case then folks will come out nicely

CRO still got the LA arena, and all those corps/sports teams sponsoring them so it's only a matter of time before they get back popping. Believe the exchange is still increasing in users because of its easy interface.

SOL is a good one too. at 8? :wow: that would have been a good look. 20 is not bad either, all things considering

hey, I edited my post before I saw you responded and added some additional info about RSR

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
hey, I edited my post before I saw you responded and added some additional info about RSR
props on the extra info. I didn't realize the supply was 5X compared to back in the day.

Coinbase not listing it yet, definitely has me like :patrice: at times.. knowing the initial boost coins have when they launch on a big exchange. Has to be a reason they're waiting.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Alot of things on my wishlist but im stretched too thin. I've been trying to buy more AI coins because the writing is on the wall these things dont fall in price...:ld: just waiting for that bullrun...Fet & ALI gonna be crazy... lucky these things are so cheap now cause in about 3-4 more years it wont be... buy now and bury them...keep them safe...too many wolves out here stealing...

Everything that's been cheap ive been squireling away...

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Alot of things on my wishlist but im stretched too thin. I've been trying to buy more AI coins because the writing is on the wall these things dont fall in price...:ld: just waiting for that bullrun...Fet & ALI gonna be crazy... lucky these things are so cheap now cause in about 3-4 more years it wont be... buy now and bury them...keep them safe...too many wolves out here stealing...

Everything that's been cheap ive been squireling away...
AI is definitely about to make waves, especially if its a good project

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
last shytcoin I’m taking a look at (got in earlier today) is simply called INU…been watching it since yesterday…it’s been a very slow but steady-paced crawl…holders, volume, liquidity have been moving at a nice consistent rate…I wasn’t interested in it initially cuz everything was low when I saw it and I thought not another “inu” coin…seems like it’s a japanese-based token…twitter presence is very light…website extremely minimal but the most important things so far has been the steady increase over the last few days…I also like that the holders are well-distributed and it’s not top/whale heavy…whales hold about 20% of the token supply

*edit*

it’s rumored (absolutely nothing to substantiate it tho) that ryoshi (creator of SHIB) is behind INU…the only connection is the url to the INU site ryoshi.guru and the twitter handle being “The_real_inu”…of course this could also be someone just trying to make ppl think he’s ryoshi

looking at the chart (dextools), I feel today is a make it or break it day for $INU…it’s gotten on some decent exchanges after a quick start with little to no fanfare/hype but now volume, holders, price are all slowing down…it’s cracked this same zero twice over the last 2 days but keeps getting beat back down again (I was expecting/hoping for it to “close” above the zero last night but it didn’t)…other concerns are still no clear-cut roadmap or white paper….granted these are secondary when it comes to meme coins…also there’s been light rumors about this being connected to ryoshi…great if it’s true but if it’s something that can be easily disproven then ppl may feel duped

*edit*

just exited…barely broke even as a result of being greedy…coulda/shoulda taken the 2x yesterday…dev hasn’t tweeted in 15 hours which is unusual since he typically provided updates every day

about an hour after I got out, the token received a low reputation warning…dunno what happened smh…seems like most of these meme coin devs can’t keep their shyt together for more than 48-72 hours lol smh

gonna try a new approach and stick to not staying in memes for more than 24 hours…if I think it has legs then I’ll leave about 10% in…but I’ve left a lot of profit on the table staying in these coins past their initial pump/run

oh I found out why it got the low reputation warning…he attacked today’s token of the day (HABIBI) on twitter so I guess their followers voted $INU’s reputation down which subsequently tanked the price even further (to be fair it was already on the decline tho)…just another exciting day in crypto

:skip:

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

How does Cro have good fundamentals? It’s literally no different than Cel, VGX, and FTT