1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I took what I had left after taking the L on that rick/morty fiasco and put it in this…so far I’ve doubled up and am close to regaining what I lost

yeah most of these projects have a shelf life of 1-2 days…a lot of these “devs” are simply not interested and/or qualified to see these projects thru to a real end/vision which shouldn’t be a surprise since they are memes coins…too early to tell with this one…if I had more discipline, I would just do daily swing trades bcuz I’ve made some quick licks but then I get greedy and hold onto long…I’ve still managed to take decent profit tho on these coins with the exception of the rick/morty tokens
yes sir. when I saw it earlier the market cap was like at 2.7..its at almost 9 now...so yeah this one should be profitable for you, especially if you keep the tight window (a few days) you said

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anyone here got Luna Classic??? does it usually split into two different cryptos??? I got LUNA C but it's connected to LUNA A in my wallet... luna A has a way different price than Luna C...I'm confused. :patrice: like i have both but they supposed to be the same

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anyone here got Luna Classic??? does it usually split into two different cryptos??? I got LUNA C but it's connected to LUNA A in my wallet... luna A has a way different price than Luna C...I'm confused. :patrice: like i have both but they supposed to be the same

i got luna c. not sure how its combined with luna a. lunc is the old one from before the whole terra crash. luna is the new one they came up with. i did notice that lunc and ustc were pumping recently. of course todays fud put an end to that. i still got like 20k USTC waiting on a hopeful repeg. which at $250 now isn't worth moving instead. not sure how your wallet connects the two. i know terra wallet was holding lunc before the split. i see now some luna on there but i moved my lunc so could have both. but yeah should be different coins.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i got luna c. not sure how its combined with luna a. lunc is the old one from before the whole terra crash. luna is the new one they came up with. i did notice that lunc and ustc were pumping recently. of course todays fud put an end to that. i still got like 20k USTC waiting on a hopeful repeg. which at $250 now isn't worth moving instead. not sure how your wallet connects the two. i know terra wallet was holding lunc before the split. i see now some luna on there but i moved my lunc so could have both. but yeah should be different coins.

But it came from one source how could I get two different coins???:patrice: also if its LunaA it should be .75 per token this is not...:beli: im thinking its a glitch... LunaA and C is the same thing just duplicate...