1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
last shytcoin I’m taking a look at (got in earlier today) is simply called INU…been watching it since yesterday…it’s been a very slow but steady-paced crawl…holders, volume, liquidity have been moving at a nice consistent rate…I wasn’t interested in it initially cuz everything was low when I saw it and I thought not another “inu” coin…seems like it’s a japanese-based token…twitter presence is very light…website extremely minimal but the most important things so far has been the steady increase over the last few days…I also like that the holders are well-distributed and it’s not top/whale heavy…whales hold about 20% of the token supply

*edit*

it’s rumored (absolutely nothing to substantiate it tho) that ryoshi (creator of SHIB) is behind INU…the only connection is the url to the INU site ryoshi.guru and the twitter handle being “The_real_inu”…of course this could also be someone just trying to make ppl think he’s ryoshi

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“random” but I forgot how stupid/toxic some of these communities can be…and how much shyt you have to seep thru tryna get a beat on some of these projects…but some of these ppl BEG to get repeatedly scammed tho smh…I’m lurking as I read comments cuz I learned years ago not to argue with these ppl but I’m seeing new lingo now (or at least new to me) being used to shame ppl who sell when they see the writing on the wall while they choose to remain on a burning/sinking ship lol…the “wen cex” “want cex” shyt is kinda funny tho

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
“random” but I forgot how stupid/toxic some of these communities can be…and how much shyt you have to seep thru tryna get a beat on some of these projects…but some of these ppl BEG to get repeatedly scammed tho smh…I’m lurking as I read comments cuz I learned years ago not to argue with these ppl but I’m seeing new lingo now (or at least new to me) being used to shame ppl who sell when they see the writing on the wall while they choose to remain on a burning/sinking ship lol…the “wen cex” “want cex” shyt is kinda funny tho
they got words to shame folks that want major exchanges for coins? :russ: :dead:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
last shytcoin I’m taking a look at (got in earlier today) is simply called INU…been watching it since yesterday…it’s been a very slow but steady-paced crawl…holders, volume, liquidity have been moving at a nice consistent rate…I wasn’t interested in it initially cuz everything was low when I saw it and I thought not another “inu” coin…seems like it’s a japanese-based token…twitter presence is very light…website extremely minimal but the most important things so far has been the steady increase over the last few days…I also like that the holders are well-distributed and it’s not top/whale heavy…whales hold about 20% of the token supply

how much you in for?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
yeah I saw the Inu coin this afternoon but I saw it had went up a lot over the last 24hrs so I just chilled. ...it definitely could make some noise..

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how much you in for?

I took what I had left after taking the L on that rick/morty fiasco and put it in this…so far I’ve doubled up and am close to regaining what I lost

yeah I saw the Inu coin this afternoon but I saw it had went up a lot over the last 24hrs so I just chilled. ...it definitely could make some noise..

yeah most of these projects have a shelf life of 1-2 days…a lot of these “devs” are simply not interested and/or qualified to see these projects thru to a real end/vision which shouldn’t be a surprise since they are memes coins…too early to tell with this one…if I had more discipline, I would just do daily swing trades bcuz I’ve made some quick licks but then I get greedy and hold on too long…I’ve still managed to take decent profit tho on these coins with the exception of the rick/morty tokens

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
nah that’s just a phrase they use but it’s not an example of how they shame folks tho
oh ok I thought it was like whenever someone asks about the utility case or tokenomics of a project, they get hit with the ":mjtf::scust::what::martin:here this dude go again asking all these questions...I hear you..you probably want to know... when lambo? wen cex?":mjlol: