1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looking at another meme coin (pick or rick…play on pickle rick)…so far it’s picked up 2500+ holders in less than 24 hours…saw it yesterday but didn’t jump in until super early this morning…had a presale on pinksale but he only sold half the tokens…it’s seemingly picked up some steam tho…the creator claims to have been a screenwriter on rick and morty

marketcap is under $4 million…

*edit*

this guy may have just tanked the project…he pinned a tweet soliciting ppl for ETH to begin another project similar to this one in the middle of it running up smh :skip: :snoop:

price is recovering…this is a crazy ride smh

ppl are comparing this guy to someone called ben.eth who I had to read about…seems this ben.eth guy essentially pulled off 3 “rug pulls” and folks kept falling for it…the way this other guy did it is he waited until the momentum was at its highest for the $RICK coin then “randomly” announced on his twitter page he was starting a corresponding $MORTY coin and accepting ETH…and folks just blindly threw ETH at his wallet…he made $400k in about 4 hours…the announcement of the new coin pretty much interrupted the run of the other coin tho which was barely 24 hours old…he'll probably rinse and repeat the process…took an L on this one

*edit*

ultimately he ran the same scan…just found out he held a presale for a $JERRY coin after launching the $MORTY coin…this time he made $500k :dead:

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ppl are comparing this guy to someone called ben.eth who I had to read about…seems this ben.eth guy essentially pulled off 3 “rug pulls” and folks kept falling for it…the way this other guy did it is he waited until the momentum was at its highest for the $RICK coin then “randomly” announced on his twitter page he was starting a corresponding $MORTY coin and accepting ETH…and folks just blindly threw ETH at his wallet…he made $400k in about 4 hours…the announcement of the new coin pretty much interrupted the run of the other coin tho which was barely 24 hours old…he'll probably rinse and repeat the process…took an L on this one
always a few bad seeds messing up a potential good thing
at bolded, we've all been there before smh

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

BitBoy got a business arrangement with that dude. He's probably gonna back out of it this week.

Gotta be careful :francis:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I am at the place the bitcoin maxis at.
Got tokens I like and hope will pop crazy.
Not chasing shyt, and hating on everything else.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BitBoy got a business arrangement with that dude. He's probably gonna back out of it this week.

Gotta be careful :francis:

ya I read about his involvement too…crazy story

I’m still in the other project…it keeps getting little bounces here and there and momentum is gaining again…so I’ll see if it bounces back a bit later today then sell

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
this time around, if a bullrun does come around, I'm going to be more willing to take profits whenever possible AND realize that not every play has to be a touchdown. (100X ) It's okay to get the first down and live another day (2X, 5X, 10X which are incredible odds)

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
this time around, if a bullpen does come around, I'm going to be more willing to take profits whenever possible AND realize that not every play has to be a touchdown. (100X ) It's okay to get the first down and live another day (2X, 5X, 10X which are incredible odds)

Facts... its time to cash out when possible...:wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

oyo22on0a14b1.jpg

:wtf::mindblown:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this time around, if a bullrun does come around, I'm going to be more willing to take profits whenever possible AND realize that not every play has to be a touchdown. (100X ) It's okay to get the first down and live another day (2X, 5X, 10X which are incredible odds)

you know what…I like this analogy much better than the baseball analogy I recently came up with when dealing with meme coins…instead of looking to hit a home run each time…it’s ok to settle for a single, double or triple

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
you know what…I like this analogy much better than the baseball analogy I recently came up with when dealing with meme coins…instead of looking to hit a home run each time…it’s ok to settle for a single, double or triple
lol no doubt, your analogy works too

I just thought of the football reference because not every play is meant to get you 7 points (whatever you're ultimate goal is) but just act as a productive play (build toward that ultimate goal)

I say that now with a clear mind..but a few weeks from now when someone puts me on to a random coin...Sriracha Inu and it starts going ballistic, I'm going to have to remember this lol