1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anything new today? im tired of seeing this mismatched correlation between my wallet and CMC its jarring asf...:beli:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anything new today? im tired of seeing this mismatched correlation between my wallet and CMC its jarring asf...:beli:

nah…was dabbling in shytcoins here and there….the last one I was looking at is NIHAO…started off good but after a day or two they all fizzle…a bit of a hassle jumping in these early cuz they can dump overnight…haven’t taken any Ls yet but it requires a lot of vigilance on my part…staying up at night and paying attention to charts, momentum (buying/selling, twitter activity, etc.) to make sure I don’t get dumped on…honestly (and I’ve said this before) for me, it’s easier just letting these memes run a little then throwing a big bag at it once the momentum is established

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nah…was dabbling in shytcoins here and there….the last one I was looking at is NIHAO…started off good but after a day or two they all fizzle…a bit of a hassle jumping in these early cuz they can dump overnight…haven’t taken any Ls yet but it requires a lot of vigilance on my part…staying up at night and paying attention to charts, momentum (buying/selling, twitter activity, etc.) to make sure I don’t get dumped on…honestly (and I’ve said this before) for me, it’s easier just letting these memes run a little then throwing a big bag at it once the momentum is established

Yeah im not even buying as much as i want a little here and there...:francis: but everything i got is long term. the memecoins i dont even care about that much if it makes money then cool... alot of the new memecoins i havent even fukked with except kermit...

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I feel you..the allure of getting in early/right on one of these memecoins will have you burning the midnight oil checking charts

that's why I'm back in this thread..yall have called a few plays before they exploded..dont want to be caught sleeping again

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you..the allure of getting in early/right on one of these memecoins will have you burning the midnight oil checking charts

that's why I'm back in this thread..yall have called a few plays before they exploded..dont want to be caught sleeping again
Getting under eye bags from staying up all night for token "launches" you giving me some serious 2021 nostalgia :wow:

I don't fuk with shytcoins anymore tbh (maybe return to my roots during the next bull) i was somewhat of a shytcoin connoisseur a couple years back

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Getting under eye bags from staying up all night for token "launches" you giving me some serious 2021 nostalgia :wow:

I don't fuk with shytcoins anymore tbh (maybe return to my roots during the next bull) i was somewhat of a shytcoin connoisseur a couple years back
fam, what a time that was lol :russ: looking for the next 50-100X

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looking at another meme coin (pick or rick…play on pickle rick)…so far it’s picked up 2500+ holders in less than 24 hours…saw it yesterday but didn’t jump in until super early this morning…had a presale on pinksale but he only sold half the tokens…it’s seemingly picked up some steam tho…the creator claims to have been a screenwriter on rick and morty

marketcap is under $4 million…

*edit*

this guy may have just tanked the project…he pinned a tweet soliciting ppl for ETH to begin another project similar to this one in the middle of it running up smh :skip: :snoop:

price is recovering…this is a crazy ride smh

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’m not gonna lie I’m trying to make sense of the scene…it’s a lot to track all these shytcoins…it’s been keeping me occupied tho and I’m making some money here and there…the goal is to make more than I lose…easier said than done tho lol

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Any predictions for what happens after bitcoin halving next year? Usually a great run up in the 12-18 months after. But each one has gotten smaller. Last time was probably like a 7x, time before was 26x or so.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Any predictions for what happens after bitcoin halving next year? Usually a great run up in the 12-18 months after. But each one has gotten smaller. Last time was probably like a 7x, time before was 26x or so.
Should be the same

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

Get lost in the research. Put your money where your mouth is.

I'll predict crypto brings in $2T in 2024. $2-3T in 2025.

7o5pcl.jpg