1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
trying to catch up/read through the last few weeks of the thread..see if the bruhs dropping any good gems

@mannyrs13 how's WOJAK looking? any other plays?
Think I mostly got out of it. Everything seems to be pump and dump. Ordinals the supposed new hot thing. Hong Kong gonna be eligible for trading in a few days so hopefully that helps things.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Think I mostly got out of it. Everything seems to be pump and dump. Ordinals the supposed new hot thing. Hong Kong gonna be eligible for trading in a few days so hopefully that helps things.
Got you. Everything seems mostly quiet right now. Just looking to see if there's a few coins worth looking into.

Ordinals...as in Ordinals finance or does it go by another name?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Got you. Everything seems mostly quiet right now. Just looking to see if there's a few coins worth looking into.

Ordinals...as in Ordinals finance or does it go by another name?
nah ordinals is the nft versions of bitcoin.

xverse is the wallet I use. its kinda like a metamask. has a phone app too that lets you send and receive btc. only difference is that gas fees are lower than eth, i think all other chains are of course.

they do have some coins as well kind of like eth alts.

that site has its own wallet, i have it seperate from xverse.

this one also a wallet and has a marketplace too.

I did get some of that oxbt when it was minting. think it was like $15 or maybe less than that in fees. btc uses The Mempool Open Source Project™ which is like their version of etherscan but it be confusing as hell for my ass to understand the transactions. the transactions do be taking long but you can filter all the ones being purchased and only show ones available and once its in the process, nobody else can buy it cuz its pending. of course there are some drawbacks like any other thing. I found this post just now when doing some research that explains things in more detail. its a rather new tech so still has potential. i have a couple of them with the oxbt, thats my only coin. haven't sold anything yet, but hopefully when bull market kicks back up or closer to the halving the prices start running much higher.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
nah ordinals is the nft versions of bitcoin.

xverse is the wallet I use. its kinda like a metamask. has a phone app too that lets you send and receive btc. only difference is that gas fees are lower than eth, i think all other chains are of course.

they do have some coins as well kind of like eth alts.

that site has its own wallet, i have it seperate from xverse.

this one also a wallet and has a marketplace too.

I did get some of that oxbt when it was minting. think it was like $15 or maybe less than that in fees. btc uses The Mempool Open Source Project™ which is like their version of etherscan but it be confusing as hell for my ass to understand the transactions. the transactions do be taking long but you can filter all the ones being purchased and only show ones available and once its in the process, nobody else can buy it cuz its pending. of course there are some drawbacks like any other thing. I found this post just now when doing some research that explains things in more detail. its a rather new tech so still has potential. i have a couple of them with the oxbt, thats my only coin. haven't sold anything yet, but hopefully when bull market kicks back up or closer to the halving the prices start running much higher.

Appreciate the drop. Really thorough.:salute: Definitely about to dive into that twitter thread to better understand the process

The Halving is expected to be sometime around summer 2024, right?

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I think so, not too sure. Hopefully not in 2025.
somewhere around the next 12 to 18 months...got it.

Definitely on the hunt to find some good alt coins to stack up on while everything is on a downtrend. I know a lot of projects won't make it to the Halving but the ones that do will probably be fruitful