1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Typed this and forgot to send last night-looks like btc taking over both on the coin and as an ecosystem. brc20 been growing lot in popularity.

I see it's been pumping a bit lately. Hopefully things improving.
@mannyrs13 will this hong kong buying spree affect us with the altcoins we have like will it trickle down and explode in value???:jbhmm:

I could see it happening but who knows in which coins. Won't be surprised if they were buying stuff already thru other means and it doesn't cause too much of a change. But not every coin may be successful cuz of it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
just got back into ftm. should've done it yesterday or day before but its all good. ended up with an extra 350 coins on the dip. bit over a month. hopefully get a decent run up thru the summer. gas was only like a penny which was lovely as always.

hit the support area again after it was previously resisted. not confirmed as support yet but hopefully it can go up a good amount before testing it again if it does. gotta see how it does when it comes to the downtrend. as well as when it hits that .41 line. I can see it hitting .51 in late June then back to .41 in late July to retest trend line before bouncing back up and going to .65. Will have to monitor it to sell back again.

dCuMui6v

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why is there always discrepancies with what's in my wallet and what's viewed on the actual uniswap/ exchange... like i know i brought voltv2 but didnt sell any but it's tucked away out of sight because of low liquidity on exchanges???:what:

EDIT: I just found out there's a VoltV3....I gotta toss them to the bushes... im sorry...especially if there's no free upgrade for this bullshyt..:beli:

Last edited: