1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m looking at a meme coin $PAPI (:dame:)

but missing out on $PEPE kinda kit a fire under me…I don’t need to find the “next” $PEPE but there is a lot of money to make (and to lose) in meme coins but there’s money flowing in/out of them shyts…I’ve been making it a part of my daily routine to look at dextools everyday looking at trends…I look at daily gainers and hot pairs to see if I can catch something in the midst of a run or before it catches fire…things I also pay attention to from what I’ve learned from y’all who are into memes is liquidity, holders (and the rate of increase), how old the token, and the DEXTscore…I also like to see the tokensniffer score/results…I try not to hold anything for more than a day or two…my biggest gain was flipping $200 to $3000 on JESUS token lmao…absolutely none of this is full proof but it’s been fun so far…anyway $PAPI looks decent so far…the rate of holders has been increasing by about 20 every 5 minutes…also it seems like it’s somewhat early as it’s not yet listed on CMC or coingecko…I’m not recommending it to anyone but more so asking to see how y’all feel about it @mannyrs13 and @ORDER_66 since y’all are heavy on the meme scene

I wouldn't risk it unless you had enough eth to cash out when the time came...:francis: i mean the blowup is huge then by all means participate and make the bread but be aware of the risks..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Finally got a nice chunk of $Nomad last night...:ehh: gonna try to buy more $RENQ when i get a chance...

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

I don’t need to find the “next” $PEPE but there is a lot of money to make (and to lose) in meme coins…there’s money flowing in/out of them shyts…I’ve been making it a part of my daily routine to look at dextools everyday looking at trends…I look at daily gainers and hot pairs to see if I can catch something in the midst of a run or before it catches fire…things I also pay attention to from what I’ve learned from y’all who are into memes is liquidity, holders (and the rate of increase), how old the token is, and the DEXTscore…I also like to see the tokensniffer score/results…I try not to hold anything for more than a day or two…my biggest gain was flipping $200 to $3000 on JESUS token lmao…absolutely none of this is foolproof but it’s been fun so far…anyway $PAPI looks decent so far…the rate of holders has been increasing by about 20 every 5 minutes…also it seems like it’s somewhat early as it’s not yet listed on CMC or coingecko…I’m not recommending it to anyone but more so asking to see how y’all feel about it @mannyrs13 and @ORDER_66 since y’all are heavy on the meme scene

got like 1k holders...oh you early, early on this one

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
got like 1k holders...oh you early, early on this one

I don’t want to get excited but it looks good so far…most impressive was the liquidity and the amount of token holders at the time…when I posted it the token wasn't even an hour old…the devs seem to be on the level looking at their tweets…it’s just a matter of will the community continue to get more folks to gravitate to it…there’s literally hundreds of dumb ass shyt coins that drop daily…a lot have a quick early run but fizzle out real fast…this may have some legs to it tho…again I’m not looking for it to be the next $PEPE or anything tho…but it’s hard to jump into some of these meme coins too early cuz there’s so much risk…and I feel like I found a decent one based on what I pointed out…I’m close to doubling my money since I bought in which was about the time I posted about it

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I don’t need to find the “next” $PEPE but there is a lot of money to make (and to lose) in meme coins…there’s money flowing in/out of them shyts…I’ve been making it a part of my daily routine to look at dextools everyday looking at trends…I look at daily gainers and hot pairs to see if I can catch something in the midst of a run or before it catches fire…things I also pay attention to from what I’ve learned from y’all who are into memes is liquidity, holders (and the rate of increase), how old the token is, and the DEXTscore…I also like to see the tokensniffer score/results…I try not to hold anything for more than a day or two…my biggest gain was flipping $200 to $3000 on JESUS token lmao…absolutely none of this is foolproof but it’s been fun so far…anyway $PAPI looks decent so far…the rate of holders has been increasing by about 20 every 5 minutes…also it seems like it’s somewhat early as it’s not yet listed on CMC or coingecko…I’m not recommending it to anyone but more so asking to see how y’all feel about it @mannyrs13 and @ORDER_66 since y’all are heavy on the meme scene

Been laying low on buying anything but doesn't look too bad. Haven't heard anything bout it tho.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I don’t want to get excited but it looks good so far…most impressive was the liquidity and the amount of token holders at the time…when I posted it the token wasn't even an hour old…the devs seem to be on the level looking at their tweets…it’s just a matter of will the community continue to get more folks to gravitate to it…there’s literally hundreds of dumb ass shyt coins that drop daily…a lot have a quick early run but fizzle out real fast…this may have some legs to it tho…again I’m not looking for it to be the next $PEPE or anything tho…but it’s hard to jump into some of these meme coins too early cuz there’s so much risk…and I feel like I found a decent one based on what I pointed out…I’m close to doubling my money since I bought in which was about the time I posted about it
I feel that...respect

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw it earlier, that much initial liquidity is usually a sign the developers are serious and have serious bread to push a token. I should've hopped in then.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw it earlier, that much initial liquidity is usually a sign the developers are serious and have serious bread to push a token. I should've hopped in then.

ugh it’s dumping a little hard…losing a bit of holders too…fukk it…it was bound to retrace a bit…lemme let it breath and see what it do

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ugh it’s dumping a little hard…losing a bit of holders too…fukk it…it was bound to retrace a bit…lemme let it breath and see what it do

added .15 eth to it. looks decent for a bounceback. shall see.

B7Zw9sRS

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
not sure how or if this may affect FTM badly. may not look too good but they haven't said anything.