1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
If yall are taking all this time to invest in something you dont even know how to get ur money out why not use thay energy and invest in real companies.

Amazon is up over 55%ytd...

Albaba is up like 100% ytd and ay least u know u can get ur money out. U cant lose it....

95% of yall in for a rude awakening.....

It's a matter of preference, some people are more risk averse than others, some of us dabble in stocks as well and have in addition budgeted for crypto

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
4.70 now. shyts crazy... i was waiting for the dip to buy more but it just kept going up:whew:
shyt is hitting 5 dollars tomorrow if not overnight.

This shyt might hit 10 dollars next week :picard::picard::picard::picard:

I have 181.63% growth on this shyt in my portfolio. I feel like a fiend right now. Tempted to sell some of my games to buy some more lol. :mjlol:

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins

I have 181.63% growth on this shyt in my portfolio. I feel like a fiend right now. Tempted to sell some of my games to buy some more lol. :mjlol:

tomorrow??? how about it just hit 5 :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

7evens

All Star
Daps

Something's not right breh:lupe:.... It can't be this easy.
tomorrow??? how about it just hit 5 :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

This is crazy. I have a bad feeling about this brehs. This feels illegal...

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas spreading that FUD because they ain’t get in early. Be mad brehs.

tenor.gif

Imma black man living in racist ass America that wanna see me dead or in jail. I don’t got shyt to lose. If it goes belly up, I lost some dollars. We young. We’ll be okay brehs. If it blows, I’m acting real ignorant.

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If yall are taking all this time to invest in something you dont even know how to get ur money out why not use thay energy and invest in real companies.

Amazon is up over 55%ytd...

Albaba is up like 100% ytd and ay least u know u can get ur money out. U cant lose it....

95% of yall in for a rude awakening.....
You know people love the easy way out. When the bubble bursts and these people get left holding the bags I don't want to hear crying.

With that said, there are some newer cryptos still under $100 that I think have a year or two run in them I will be investing in. Not BTC or ETH though. BTC is destined to crash by 50% (if you follow why it got pumped to 10k to begin with.)