1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
So when I cash out I have to cash out into a wallet, which is something you need to create if you haven't created one yet?

Nah, a wallet is just a place to store your coins off the exhcnages server, you don't want to leave them on a server longer than you need to, your account & the exchange are still vulnerable to hack -

Tether says nearly $31 million worth of its digital tokens have been stolen after hack

We also have a hardware wallet to take the coins completely out of play so that even if our network got breached you'd get nothing. If you want to cash out, you can sell off what you have, then send it back to coinbase or wherever you have your main account located.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
If yall are taking all this time to invest in something you dont even know how to get ur money out why not use thay energy and invest in real companies.

Amazon is up over 55%ytd...

Albaba is up like 100% ytd and ay least u know u can get ur money out. U cant lose it....

95% of yall in for a rude awakening.....

Or, maybe they can take the time to learn :yeshrug:

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
I use coinbase, how long do sell orders take to clear? I bought some BTC and it took something like a week before it went through.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I know very little about bitcoins and I assume $Guap doesn’t have much of a chance to succeed because 1. Its late to the party and 2. its started by black people so only a portion of black people will look to invest because some of us refuse to invest in ourselves (i plan to invest).

Guap Token Sale | Guap

Forgive me if this was already asked or if I’m asking this question in the wrong thread but are you guys investigating in $Guap? Is there a path to success for these coins?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I know very little about bitcoins and I assume $Guap doesn’t have much of a chance to succeed because 1. Its late to the party and 2. its started by black people so only a portion of black people will look to invest because some of us refuse to invest in ourselves (i plan to invest).

Guap Token Sale | Guap

Forgive me if this was already asked or if I’m asking this question in the wrong thread but are you guys investigating in $Guap? Is there a path to success for these coins?
@Hiphoplives4eva, what do you think?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
@Hiphoplives4eva, what do you think?
Not familiar with Guap but keep in mind there are literally thousands and thousands of different cryptos. The VAST majority of them will fail. I focus on the high potential coins, as well as icos and lending coins. Those are the only coins consistently paying.

For example, Hextra coins have already paid me $1500 in just 1 week with just a 5K lending investment. Those types of coins will always be valuable because they pay.

Vanity coins like this project sound cool, but ultimately the sophistication of the tech and those backing it are ultimately what i think will determine which coins succeed.

I'll look more into this one though.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not familiar with Guap but keep in mind there are literally thousands and thousands of different cryptos. The VAST majority of them will fail. I focus on the high potential coins, as well as icos and lending coins. Those are the only coins consistently paying.

For example, Hextra coins have already paid me $1500 in just 1 week with just a 5K lending investment. Those types of coins will always be valuable because they pay.

Vanity coins like this project sound cool, but ultimately the sophistication of the tech and those backing it are ultimately what i think will determine which coins succeed.

I'll look more into this one though.

I appreciate it. I like to do my own research but it’s easier if someone can fill in the basics for me. There’s so much information out there so it’s hard to discern the good from the bad.

I was only gonna drop $100 - $200 on this to support the cause.

I’m gonna look through the official bitcoin thread and see what I can learn.