1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
nikkas spreading that FUD because they ain’t get in early. Be mad brehs.

tenor.gif

Imma black man living in racist ass America that wanna see me dead or in jail. I don’t got shyt to lose. If it goes belly up, I lost some dollars. We young. We’ll make the money again. If it blows, I’m acting real ignorant.

Thats real shyt my G !!!!! I salute u

7evens

All Star
Daps
nikkas spreading that FUD because they ain’t get in early. Be mad brehs.

tenor.gif

Imma black man living in racist ass America that wanna see me dead or in jail. I don’t got shyt to lose. If it goes belly up, I lost some dollars. We young. We’ll make the money again. If it blows, I’m acting real ignorant.
:salute:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know people love the easy way out. When the bubble bursts and these people get left holding the bags I don't want to hear crying.

With that said, there are some newer cryptos still under $100 that I think have a year or two run in them I will be investing in. Not BTC or ETH though. BTC is destined to crash by 50% (if you follow why it got pumped to 10k to begin with.)

four summers ago i was sleeping in my car and trying to stretch $15 to eat all weekend

i'm not scared of no muthafukking crypto :heh:

if you aren't prepared to lose every last nickel, you shouldn't be fukking with cryptos anyway. it's not for you.

as far as your talk about "bubbles"...let's say it's a bubble. the internet was a bubble. when the dot com craze crashed, did we stop using the internet after that? did we go back to floppy disks and intranet networks? when the housing bubble crashed, did we stop buying houses after that? most people aren't paying attention but, the housing market is almost back at 2008 levels, its just foreign buyers this time, so no. cryptos will go the same. a correction will hit. alot of the shytty ideas will go bust and blow up. the gamble is trying to figure out which ones will remain around afterward because the technology in general is here to stay.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Hopefully everyone here gets rich

I'm still trying to figure out how to use bittrex. I guess I have to wait for my coins on coinbase to get through but I don't see where I would go or click on to send them from the app. Maybe some shyt pops up when the coins come through?

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
Hopefully everyone here gets rich

I'm still trying to figure out how to use bittrex. I guess I have to wait for my coins on coinbase to get through but I don't see where I would go or click on to send them from the app. Maybe some shyt pops up when the coins come through?
hit accounts and then it will show your balance and there is an option to send to another BC address whatever coins you want

shakobe

All Star
Daps
I tried to register for binance but unable to get past the puzzle verification