1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
four summers ago i was sleeping in my car and trying to stretch $15 to eat all weekend

i'm not scared of no muthafukking crypto :heh:

if you aren't prepared to lose every last nickel, you shouldn't be fukking with cryptos anyway. it's not for you.

as far as your talk about "bubbles"...let's say it's a bubble. the internet was a bubble. when the dot com craze crashed, did we stop using the internet after that? did we go back to floppy disks and intranet networks? when the housing bubble crashed, did we stop buying houses after that? most people aren't paying attention but, the housing market is almost back at 2008 levels, its just foreign buyers this time, so no. cryptos will go the same. a correction will hit. alot of the shytty ideas will go bust and blow up. the gamble is trying to figure out which ones will remain around afterward because the technology in general is here to stay.

:lawd:

Folks wanna know how lame ass white dudes be getting money.

Cuz they take chances on "foolish" shyt like this :ohlawd:

I wanna stunt :blessed:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
four summers ago i was sleeping in my car and trying to stretch $15 to eat all weekend

i'm not scared of no muthafukking crypto :heh:

if you aren't prepared to lose every last nickel, you shouldn't be fukking with cryptos anyway. it's not for you.

as far as your talk about "bubbles"...let's say it's a bubble. the internet was a bubble. when the dot com craze crashed, did we stop using the internet after that? did we go back to floppy disks and intranet networks? when the housing bubble crashed, did we stop buying houses after that? most people aren't paying attention but, the housing market is almost back at 2008 levels, its just foreign buyers this time, so no. cryptos will go the same. a correction will hit. alot of the shytty ideas will go bust and blow up. the gamble is trying to figure out which ones will remain around afterward because the technology in general is here to stay.
if you got the money aint no reason to invest now...nikkas been waiting for the BTC dip for months and months, but shyt keeps going :manny: even carried LTC to relevancy

Daps
Reppin
Dirty Souf
I bought 5 dollars of ETH earlier on Coinbase and it still isn't on my acc.. wtf is goin on? It keep sayin pending:fire:
My acc hasn't been charged either, but it's not letting me remove my info from the app, i'm thinking about just deleting it:aicmon:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I bought 5 dollars of ETH earlier on Coinbase and it still isn't on my acc.. wtf is goin on? It keep sayin pending:fire:
My acc hasn't been charged either, but it's not letting me remove my info from the app, i'm thinking about just deleting it:aicmon:
depends on when u bought it and how long its been...took me a lil bit

really depends on if u used bank or credit card

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Trying to register on binance but when I click on register it stays on loading:aicmon:......Trying to get in on some iota
I just tried to login on website and app and neither worked for me, IOTA still has the site leaning I imagine

can I buy iota on coinbase?
nah only ETH BTC and LTC I believe. Id buy as much ETH as you want as soon as possible and go into IOTA as soon as binance recovers. U can try bittrex but I heard that shyt was touch and go