1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I've been trying to set up binance for a week. Why are these sites so difficult? Still gotta do a selfie to complete verification.:francis:
Exactly. I don't know why they are making it so difficult to set up an account. I haven't tried Binance yet but GDAX and Bittrex is frustrating as hell. Coinbase was easy, but these other ones to buy cyrptos not on coinbase makes me want to punch the computer screen.

I have never had to use my drivers license to set up anything. It's fukking stupid. There must be a quicker way to do this.

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Are y’all using a checking account JUST for investing purposes or one you all frequently use for day to day transactions?

Also, I haven’t been a fan of PayPal since EVER (those holds have always turned me off :snoop: ) but I’m reading that moving funds from Coinbase to PayPal to Checking account is an option and smooth. Any info brehs?

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Shouldn’t take too long. Maybe a half hour at most. Usually the number of “confirmations” of the transaction determine when it’s delivered. Usually you can see that information through a link about the transaction

Depends but the longest I've waited is 15 and as low as a five minutes.

It went through, I brought some of those iota coins. :jbhmm:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
It should, it serves a real purpose and isn't even available on all exchanges yet.

The partnerships with Microsoft and Samsung are what sparked this week.

Yea true, but I started trying to get in when it was trading at about $1. Finally bit the bullet and went CC on Coinbase. Everything else just takes to long and you lose out on making money in the long run.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yea true, but I started trying to get in when it was trading at about $1. Finally bit the bullet and went CC on Coinbase. Everything else just takes to long and you lose out on making money in the long run.

Are you using etherum to buy Iota? I'd recommend that instead of BTC if you're using bitcoin. Also, I buy etherum at night then send it off to Exodus for holding, then move it to Binance or any other exchange where I want to buy coins.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Are you using etherum to buy Iota? I'd recommend that instead of BTC if you're using bitcoin. Also, I buy etherum at night then send it off to Exodus for holding, then move it to Binance or any other exchange where I want to buy coins.

Yea I sent etherum from coinbase. What is the purpose of Exodus? I'm still trying to learn all this shyt. But so far I am already signed up for Gemini, Gdax, Coinbase, Binance, and I still need to find a way to buy Moreno(XMR). So many sites breh, someone could make a killing compiling all these into one central site where you can transfer currencies etc...

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Yea I sent etherum from coinbase. What is the purpose of Exodus? I'm still trying to learn all this shyt. But so far I am already signed up for Gemini, Gdax, Coinbase, Binance, and I still need to find a way to buy Moreno(XMR). So many sites breh, someone could make a killing compiling all these into one central site where you can transfer currencies etc...

So many sites indeed and they all have different approval standards. One of them wanted a copy of my driver's license and utility bill :dwillhuh:

Coinbase was the most straightforward one so far.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Exodus is a wallet that lets you take your currencies (LTC, ETH, BTC etc) out of the exchanges, right now there's a freeze on taking IOTA out the exchange. When it's time you want to store your IOTA offline you have to use - IOTA Support - Tutorial - Wallet Knowledge Base

DO NOT FORGET THE PW, that shyt has no recovery and your shyt will just be gone.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Exodus is a wallet that lets you take your currencies (LTC, ETH, BTC etc) out of the exchanges, right now there's a freeze on taking IOTA out the exchange. When it's time you want to store your IOTA offline you have to use - IOTA Support - Tutorial - Wallet Knowledge Base

DO NOT FORGET THE PW, that shyt has no recovery and your shyt will just be gone.

So when I cash out I have to cash out into a wallet, which is something you need to create if you haven't created one yet?

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
If yall are taking all this time to invest in something you dont even know how to get ur money out why not use thay energy and invest in real companies.

Amazon is up over 55%ytd...

Albaba is up like 100% ytd and ay least u know u can get ur money out. U cant lose it....

95% of yall in for a rude awakening.....