1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@mannyrs13 what is $RENQ ???:jbhmm: just seen article saying it's a competitor to shib but hasn't launched yet. Potential???

looking into it now…in addition to that I’d like to find out how many tokens they’ll have circulating (I see they’re a billion total)…also I know devs don’t like talking about this and legally can’t in some instances but I’m interested in what exchanges are they capable of getting listed on and how soon…I’m also looking to see if there was a preliminary investment round which can result in tokens getting dumped as soon as they’re listed cuz the preliminary invest round price can be significantly lower than the price other investors paid later on and ultimately lower than the listing price once it hits exchanges

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
looking into it now…in addition to that I’d like to find out how many tokens they’ll have circulating (I see they’re a billion total)…also I know devs don’t like talking about this and legally can’t in some instances but I’m interested in what exchanges are they capable of getting listed on and how soon…I’m also looking to see if there was a preliminary investment round which can result in tokens getting dumped as soon as they’re listed cuz the preliminary invest round price can be significantly lower than the price other investors paid later on and ultimately lower than the listing price once it hits exchanges

I gotta read up on it when I get back it's hard to buy in eth fees still ridiculous fukking memecoin season:dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I put $Renq on my watchlist but it hasnt launched yet...:lupe: at least its an ETH coin so i'll be able to put it in my wallet...:wow: just gotta make sure i have enough... get in on the ground floor....

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I put $Renq on my watchlist but it hasnt launched yet...:lupe: at least its an ETH coin so i'll be able to put it in my wallet...:wow: just gotta make sure i have enough... get in on the ground floor....

roughly 10-11 days…it’s possible ppl might start selling it early on uniswap once tokens are distributed…there was a presale with tokens going for about $0.02 …the final round was roughly $0.05 …and they’ve estimated tokens will be listed at $0.07 on exchanges…so it’s possible it might dump when listed

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
roughly 10-11 days…it’s possible ppl might start selling it early on uniswap once tokens are distributed…there was a presale with tokens going for about $0.02 …the final round was roughly $0.05 …and they’ve estimated tokens will be listed at $0.07 on exchanges…so it’s possible it might dump when listed

:ehh: nice...