ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@ORDER_66

Here we go.....the "next"..........Mufuggas chasing that high

I mean it is what it is... alot of these altcoins been running out of nowhere...:jbhmm: i just hope they are smart enough to cash out at the high...because the eth fees to jump in are stupid high plus alot of people complaining about slippage too...:ld: day traders are everywhere trying to make a huge buck. it's nice to have disposable income to play around with...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anyone have a position in POOH? I keep seeing people saying they think that’s the next PEPE.

I have some pooh. Been in since day one. Second biggest stack behind pepe. Got a swing trade I'm waiting to withdraw on it when it hopefully goes back to the high. It's been looking decent overall so far.

Daps
Anyone have a position in POOH? I keep seeing people saying they think that’s the next PEPE.
no. i have positions in MONG and LAMBO (this one intrigues me. it has small circulating supply and its mc is only $8,000,000).

i’m honestly skeptical that anything will be the next PEPE until it has exhausted itself. i still think people are putting money in PEPE, believing it has another run in it. because of it, i think other projects are being held back. just a theory.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
hearing rumors that coinbase may list pepe, prolly within the next day or so. we shall see on that. i think they one of the few remaining top ones not to have it. Kraken doesn't have it either. Getting those 2 would be a big boost. Even better if someone like robinhood were to list it.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have some pooh. Been in since day one. Second biggest stack behind pepe. Got a swing trade I'm waiting to withdraw on it when it hopefully goes back to the high. It's been looking decent overall so far.
Damn. How did you hear about POOH?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Damn. How did you hear about POOH?

saw it on dextools under live new pairs. got lucky with that one. but i have a nft alpha discord that i joined from buying one of their passes and they mentioned it there as well. of course all the nft they shilled that i purchased have been losers.

Daps

Yeah, I saw that one. It's pretty dark, which is why I didn't quote it and use it as an example. I hope it's fake.

We all pay the cost of tuition though when fukking with shytcoins. We all come into this space, because of The Gains™. Then eventually the idea of preserving your wealth (against devaluing via inflation) long term pops in your head. Then you learn a little more about bitcoin; what differentiates it from the vast majority of cryptocurrencies; why it commands the price that it does. Eventually, your crypto allocation will become, if not 100% bitcoin, then majority bitcoin.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@ORDER_66

Here we go.....the "next"..........Mufuggas chasing that high

Man don't you know when if comes to this crypto meme dope my homie @ORDER_66 is my plug.

He keep giving us meme coin fiends that uncut dope..... :blessed:

5pPt.gif

:lolbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man don't you know when if comes to this crypto meme dope my homie @ORDER_66 is my plug.

He keep giving us meme coin fiends that uncut dope..... :blessed:

5pPt.gif

:lolbron:

:russ:

Aight so someone on cmc said ordinex is doing a exchange that's why its skyrocketing, everyone trying to get in early...:wow:

damn wish i brought more beforehand...:francis: