1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean we did warn them... i even told them on WSB not to ape everything into that coin but they was wilding...:dead: shyt is literally a meme coin NO utility...

Them boys and girls at WSB some dope fiends. Jokers be YOLOing 50K in a stock for the fukk of it. Then crying they broke and had to move in they momm's house cause they lost all they money on some penny stock...:dead:.

Them mothafukkas would YOLO they kidney on some meme stock or meme coin.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Them boys and girls at WSB some dope fiends. Jokers be YOLOing 50K in a stock for the fukk of it. Then crying they broke and had to move in they momm's house cause they lost all they money on some penny stock...:dead:.

Them mothafukkas would YOLO they kidney on some meme stock or meme coin.

where do they be getting that kind of money tho!!!???:mindblown::heh: they play too fast and loose... I would have diversified the shyt outta that 50k and still had change leftover :mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hey @mannyrs13 why these bitcoin transaction fees so high now? Cost like 20 bucks to move some bitcoin to my cold wallet.... :damn:

I know they had like 400k transactions waiting in the queue cuz of ago the traffic going on with ordinals and apparently there are some meme coins on btc chain as well and NFTs. Chain just congested and entire market going down so prolly people selling or moving coins around.

I took some profit on pepe. Added some more to pooh. Hopefully both are reversing. CPI on Wednesday so that's likely having an effect on markets. Not just meme coins but overall. I know my unrealized gains have gone down by a lot but I'm closely monitoring everything in case I need to do something drastic and sell it all. Rather pull out everything and wait for a lower bottom than let it all drop. I just need enough to pay off debt and help me last until the next bull run.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Matic dropping....and now Coinbase lets you move to your wallet on the Polygon network which has lower fees than eth.

200w.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know they had like 400k transactions waiting in the queue cuz of ago the traffic going on with ordinals and apparently there are some meme coins on btc chain as well and NFTs. Chain just congested and entire market going down so prolly people selling or moving coins around.

I took some profit on pepe. Added some more to pooh. Hopefully both are reversing. CPI on Wednesday so that's likely having an effect on markets. Not just meme coins but overall. I know my unrealized gains have gone down by a lot but I'm closely monitoring everything in case I need to do something drastic and sell it all. Rather pull out everything and wait for a lower bottom than let it all drop. I just need enough to pay off debt and help me last until the next bull run.

Yeah that is what I heard about the transactions. I was like got damn it was 1 dollar to move bitcoin and now its 20 dollars. Them dumb asses putting NFTs on the Bitcoin chain is..........................................

47167a79-b9a0-46f2-9a14-0b7f04a36843_text.gif

These dumb asses done fukked up the network. Stupid muthafukkas....

nas-smh.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Hopefully this rumor don't come true.

Man they do that it will be panic, riots, protests and shootings in the streets. They ain't gonna do that....folks flipped out in China over that. What you think a bunch of Americans who are fast food eating, drugs/alcohol/ prescription drug using, mentally ill, 4 brain cell having, conspiracy nuts with guns gonna do it this happens.

shyt would be anarchy in every major city in America. Make them social protests justice protests, anti lockdown protests during covid look like a walk in the park.

They better get meat trucks from NY to California ready cause its gonna be bodies everywhere.

shyt gonna be just like Ice Cube wicked video played on a loop.... :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Hopefully this rumor don't come true.

Man they do this when you black with SAR's when you getting money go do that with white folks and see what happens... talking about we freezing accounts because of suspicious activity WE ALL AINT DRUG DEALERS!!!:comeon: they just want their cut simple as that!!!

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
coinbase stock might end up dropping. apparently they sent out some email spreading FUD on pepe and the streets weren't having it. don't think i got anything or prolly just deleted it as i was going thru swiping all the junk i may get that doesn't interest me at the time. but i know there was some upset people talking about deleting their account. i should go see what the puts on their stock looks like and throw something on it.