1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I should’ve taken out half when my PEPE earnings doubled…it’s in a weird place right now…I expected it to run a little bit more yesterday…but it’s risen so rapidly and steadily these last few weeks that I think it may be exhausted…I don’t wanna get stuck in it unless maybe coinbase announces a future listing but holding out hope for that is how I fukked around and got stuck in ELON

*edit*

just bailed…took some profit but I should’ve followed my instinct and sold yesterday once it got on all those exchanges…there’s usually a big bump before the whales dump on exchanges which is the moment they wait for

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
this why you can't fall in love with some of these damn coins. shiba had all the hype of shibarium going on, all that gonna be released soon talk. bone too and that's gotten destroyed as well. this was on the weekend that pepe got released.

VlOkt4l.png

this is what it's looked like since:

h8DJp4I.png

back to mid january prices and who knows when it may even recover. i didn't keep all that pepe having sold and then bought back in so i have maybe a bit more than half of that but 90B is currently worth over $200k.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
this why you can't fall in love with some of these damn coins. shiba had all the hype of shibarium going on, all that gonna be released soon talk. bone too and that's gotten destroyed as well. this was on the weekend that pepe got released.

VlOkt4l.png

this is what it's looked like since:

h8DJp4I.png

back to mid january prices and who knows when it may even recover. i didn't keep all that pepe having sold and then bought back in so i have maybe a bit more than half of that but 90B is currently worth over $200k.

Shibarium will drop from whart ive heard gotta let the pepe hype die down...:francis:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
VOLT has started pumping, too. i assume it’s because they’ve just eliminated the 13% tax, which was a huge turnoff to whales.

A week from now, VOLT is also burning $1,000,000 worth of its supply.
i hope this flies at some point. i threw 5k at this more than a year ago and almost forgot i had it up until some months ago. i cashed out about 1/3 of it at the time and left the remaining in.

Daps
i hope this flies at some point. i threw 5k at this more than a year ago and almost forgot i had it up until some months ago. i cashed out about 1/3 of it at the time and left the remaining in.
i think it will. it has tremendous utility, the marketing executed by its developer has no parallel that i’ve seen, and its yearly chart is still better than just about any alt out here. i think it was blindsided by PEPE. i don’t know when the rocket will launch, but i’m confident it’s coming.

y’all should get a bag in LAMBO. sitting at $10,000,000. i took a small position.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

you gotta be really rich or really dumb to put 13k on a meme coin especially without doing any proper research or at least letting it be established first. they pulled the liquidity on that thing within like an hour of adding it and he was the second biggest wallet after the deployer so he must've really loved them jugs. :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you gotta be really rich or really dumb to put 13k on a meme coin especially without doing any proper research or at least letting it be established first. they pulled the liquidity on that thing within like an hour of adding it and he was the second biggest wallet after the deployer so he must've really loved them jugs. :francis:

:mjlol: dude could have played it smart and threw just 1k into it but 13k into 37cents???:dead: