1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps

read an article today that said this might 1000x if it gets listed by a big exchange. but wouldn’t that put it at a 100b mc?? also, is there enough liquidity to cash out should it go that high? the guys who turned his $27 investment into $1,000,000 isn’t able to cash out because there isn’t enough liquidity.

i only put a couple hundred in this, so i’m fine with taking $20,000 if it 100x, but some of the chatter around this is starting to sound like shiba circa 2021.

:why:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
read an article today that said this might 1000x if it gets listed by a big exchange. but wouldn’t that put it at a 100b mc?? also, is there enough liquidity to cash out should it go that high? the guys who turned his $27 investment into $1,000,000 isn’t able to cash out because there isn’t enough liquidity.

i only put a couple hundred in this, so i’m fine with taking $20,000 if it 100x, but some of the chatter around this is starting to sound like shiba circa 2021.

:why:

its gone up almost 100 million in market cap last 24 hours. maybe not enough liquidity for everyone to cash out but for some, and then the next go around some more. up to 53k holders so far. i took some profits on first run but then been buying back in a few times ever since. currently up like 8.5k based on my calculations from my sale. best way to do things is to pull out slowly, especially for coins like this or any coin with similar volume, tho dips have been eaten up quick for the most part. its done 71 million in 24 hour trading volume with uniswap doing 27 and 20 million on both their versions. 60+% of the volume is on there with another 24% on mexc and i don't know who the hell uses that cuz i don't. so imagine if a big exchange gets it like it did with shiba. so 64 million in volume from those top 3 exchanges. actually shiba has the same amount of volume, a bit less actually. with sites like binance and coinbase available which are more commonly used for those not too familiar with defi. shiba has way more holders cuz its on more exchanges. plus its yet to be determined what pepe will do, but its not like doge does anything themselves other than get hyped by elon. and floki i think just got listed on binance but not sure what they doing or this babydoge one. it doesn't even need to knock out 2 zeroes to be in top 3. but its 10x per zero to the target number. so now its 6 zeroes to about 5000 behind it. so 4 zeroes to 5000 is a 10x then another 10x. so 300 can flip to 3k then 30k if that happens. wouldn't be surprised if it hits 75k at minimum by end of May. gonna be tough to beat shib if shib actually follows thru with their plans, and doge is high as well. but it could do some damage and take out the next 2 on the list. if momentum continues, you can see some decent gains. i don't think i seen a coin get as many holders this fast especially in this type of market. don't even bother with those couple hundred. forget they exist at this point and you'll be alerted when your gains are much higher.

Daps
its gone up almost 100 million in market cap last 24 hours. maybe not enough liquidity for everyone to cash out but for some, and then the next go around some more. up to 53k holders so far. i took some profits on first run but then been buying back in a few times ever since. currently up like 8.5k based on my calculations from my sale. best way to do things is to pull out slowly, especially for coins like this or any coin with similar volume, tho dips have been eaten up quick for the most part. its done 71 million in 24 hour trading volume with uniswap doing 27 and 20 million on both their versions. 60+% of the volume is on there with another 24% on mexc and i don't know who the hell uses that cuz i don't. so imagine if a big exchange gets it like it did with shiba. so 64 million in volume from those top 3 exchanges. actually shiba has the same amount of volume, a bit less actually. with sites like binance and coinbase available which are more commonly used for those not too familiar with defi. shiba has way more holders cuz its on more exchanges. plus its yet to be determined what pepe will do, but its not like doge does anything themselves other than get hyped by elon. and floki i think just got listed on binance but not sure what they doing or this babydoge one. it doesn't even need to knock out 2 zeroes to be in top 3. but its 10x per zero to the target number. so now its 6 zeroes to about 5000 behind it. so 4 zeroes to 5000 is a 10x then another 10x. so 300 can flip to 3k then 30k if that happens. wouldn't be surprised if it hits 75k at minimum by end of May. gonna be tough to beat shib if shib actually follows thru with their plans, and doge is high as well. but it could do some damage and take out the next 2 on the list. if momentum continues, you can see some decent gains. i don't think i seen a coin get as many holders this fast especially in this type of market. don't even bother with those couple hundred. forget they exist at this point and you'll be alerted when your gains are much higher.
yeah, i’m just going to let it sit and see where that $200 goes.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
according to coingecko, the market cap between pepe and floki yesterday afternoon was double. about 170M to 340M. Right now that gap is floki at 346M and Pepe 326M. I said last night it may be fourth by Labor Day but thats looking like it might be by end of Today.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
according to coingecko, the market cap between pepe and floki yesterday afternoon was double. about 170M to 340M. Right now that gap is floki at 346M and Pepe 326M. I said last night it may be fourth by Labor Day but thats looking like it might be by end of Today.

But is the liquidity there so y'all can cash out???:wtf:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
But is the liquidity there so y'all can cash out???:wtf:
I took out a grand earlier. I'm sure I can take out the other currently 32 grand as well. Not all 56k holders gonna cash out at the same time and new people always coming in. Per dextools, market cap is now at 293M with liquidity at 5 million. I looked up shib and mc at 6 billion with liquidity at 6 million so bigger discrepancy there. Money flows in and out of this constantly. Especially with the amount of volume it does.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I took out a grand earlier. I'm sure I can take out the other currently 32 grand as well. Not all 56k holders gonna cash out at the same time and new people always coming in. Per dextools, market cap is now at 293M with liquidity at 5 million. I looked up shib and mc at 6 billion with liquidity at 6 million so bigger discrepancy there. Money flows in and out of this constantly. Especially with the amount of volume it does.

I didn’t wanna jump into a meme coin during this climate but damn you eating good

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Is it too late for the $PEPE wave? Thinking abt dropping $200 on it

nobody can say. i took out all of mine and then put some more back in all above my highest profit taking point and those new buys have all been in profit. took out some earlier but not much and still got 4k i wanna take out that i threw in earlier this afternoon. its been growing steadily. if you don't need the $200 and can afford the risk, then it be something to consider. all depends on your bankroll management. could still do a big run up. you gotta decide if you willing to risk or regret. i told my boy i would front him any losses up to 1k like a few weeks ago, that monday right after it came out. its prolly worth like 12k if he would've pulled the trigger. not saying thats not possible but always best to get in early. but any gains you can get, or even playing the swings is better than nothing. if you make money easily where $200 isn't felt, then i'd take the risk. but don't overexpose yourself.

Daps
nobody can say. i took out all of mine and then put some more back in all above my highest profit taking point and those new buys have all been in profit. took out some earlier but not much and still got 4k i wanna take out that i threw in earlier this afternoon. its been growing steadily. if you don't need the $200 and can afford the risk, then it be something to consider. all depends on your bankroll management. could still do a big run up. you gotta decide if you willing to risk or regret. i told my boy i would front him any losses up to 1k like a few weeks ago, that monday right after it came out. its prolly worth like 12k if he would've pulled the trigger. not saying thats not possible but always best to get in early. but any gains you can get, or even playing the swings is better than nothing. if you make money easily where $200 isn't felt, then i'd take the risk. but don't overexpose yourself.
telegram is saying it could 2x from here and hit 1b mc next week. who knows?

:jbhmm: