1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@mannyrs13 whats up with that Gala 2 swap. Can I leave Gala on my Legder and Gala 2 will be swapped for my gala without me having to do anything?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@ORDER_66 and @mannyrs13 think I can still buy some Pepe and hold on to it until late 2024 or early 2025 and make some profits (not looking to hit millions just wanted to know if you think I got get a couple racks off of it).

Also is this Pepe the frog? Or another Pepe?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@ORDER_66 and @mannyrs13 think I can still buy some Pepe and hold on to it until late 2024 or early 2025 and make some profits (not looking to hit millions just wanted to know if you think I got get a couple racks off of it).

trust ya gut and only spend what you willing to lose... :francis:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Just keep in mind, alt seasons happens because BTC dominance is able to fall from a very high percentage to a low percentage. You cant have an alt season without seeing BTC dominance first rising really high like that first.

It fell from 72% BTC dominance down to 35% BTC dominance in the alt season of 2017.

It fell from 74% BTC dominance down to 37% BTC dominance in the alt season of 2022.

During the bear markets is usually when the dominance climbs high into the 70's again so that it can fall during the next alt season giving us all those gains on alts. Right now the BTC dominance has grown from 37% up to a top so far of about 49%.

So if its going to happen like the past, there's quite a ways to go in terms of BTC dominance. Doesn't mean the USD valuation has to necessarily decrease, just that alts are likely to lose against bitcoin over time for quite a bit longer before we get to the next true prolonged alt season.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

just curious, why yall be tagging @ORDER_66 in financial threads? Dude doesnt even have $3k to his name total, has no serious investments, hasnt been able to afford a car for like 5 years now

how yall taking financial advice from someone thats been in financial ruin since before covid :dwillhuh:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just keep in mind, alt seasons happens because BTC dominance is able to fall from a very high percentage to a low percentage. You cant have an alt season without seeing BTC dominance first rising really high like that first.

It fell from 72% BTC dominance down to 35% BTC dominance in the alt season of 2017.

It fell from 74% BTC dominance down to 37% BTC dominance in the alt season of 2022.

During the bear markets is usually when the dominance climbs high into the 70's again so that it can fall during the next alt season giving us all those gains on alts. Right now the BTC dominance has grown from 37% up to a top so far of about 49%.

So if its going to happen like the past, there's quite a ways to go in terms of BTC dominance. Doesn't mean the USD valuation has to necessarily decrease, just that alts are likely to lose against bitcoin over time for quite a bit longer before we get to the next true prolonged alt season.

This is true. BTC dominance gets high and folks pull the liquidity out BTC and place it in the alts and they rise.

It even happens in the bear market as BTC climbs and then goes sideways for awhile then sometimes the alts start pumping cause liquidity is being pulled out of BTC.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just curious, why yall be tagging @ORDER_66 in financial threads? Dude doesnt even have $3k to his name total, has no serious investments, hasnt been able to afford a car for like 5 years now

how yall taking financial advice from someone thats been in financial ruin since before covid :dwillhuh:

:picard: Damn breh I just asked him about a meme coin. Wasn't expecting you to go guns blazing in the thread....:russ:

Anyway homie Order ain't gonna be broke for long once this SHIBA hit ATHs in early 2025.... :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:picard: Damn breh I just asked him about a meme coin. Wasn't expecting you to go guns blazing in the thread....:russ:

Anyway homie Order ain't gonna be broke for long once this SHIBA hit ATHs in early 2025.... :wow:
:heh: when shib hits its gonna be a glorious day...:blessed: we will all be blessed and the haters organs will roast on the inside from hate..:dead:

And sidenote to haters lurking: no one was asking me any financial advice just an opinion... people should learn the difference...:sas2:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

yeah its the frog. from some meme thing. i'm expecting and hoping it drops even more, same for rest of the market. i'm gonna have some stable ready for a big drop on everything. might just dip down and stabilize for a while like shib did. 25k BTC still possible, maybe even 20k. Especially if they raise rates again in a few weeks. Meme coin market getting oversaturated and there have been a lot of scams this past week. I made enough to overcome those small losses and don't throw large amounts at coins but the whole thing been looking ugly on most coins. Not to mention the ones from before that aren't moving much.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

alt season of 2022? :lupe: