1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
entire market been going crazy, not just pepe. they got shytcoin season running so volume going up all over. pepe still at the top but my new favorite been this pooh coin. but they got ones popping up every minute. gotta pick your spots when you buy or sell and make sure not to overexpose yourself and end up scrambling to send eth over for fees.

I'm not even buying anything until I can get in maybe around 2am????:stopitslime:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
totally regret not getting into PEPE mid-april when @mannyrs13 mentioned it…it died down a little yesterday and now it’s up 60% today…what’s crazy is pepe is sort of like a crypto mascot…I’m primarily familiar with the character from when I first got into crypto…there was one meme when he was about to poke a fork into a wall socket mimicking how folks probably felt after losing money in crypto lol…in hindsight it makes sense that crypto folks would rally around this coin…oh well…it’s easier to say what I should’ve done now that’s it’s run up

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
totally regret not getting into PEPE mid-april when @mannyrs13 mentioned it…it died down a little yesterday and now it’s up 60% today…what’s crazy is pepe is sort of like a crypto mascot…I’m primarily familiar with the character from when I first got into crypto…there was one meme when he was about to poke a fork into a wall socket mimicking how folks probably felt after losing money in crypto lol…in hindsight it makes sense that crypto folks would rally around this coin…oh well…it’s easier to say what I should’ve done now that’s it’s run up

I was going to take the plunge a few days ago but I don't really do shyt on the ETH network nowadays so the thought of buying with and paying gas was long smh.

I bought like 2 Mil fukk it :yeshrug: Lets see how far this train can run.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
This little meme coin season is crazy..multiple shyts pumping like 50-100x in hours, high gas, 90% of launches rugs, wild out here right now. Such an L having a 9-5 and kids during times like these, could make so much right now if you just had 2 or 3 weeks where you are on this shyt 24/7

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

My I refused to spend them ETh Fees. So I went online and finally got on MexC and got Pepe this past weekend. I have almost doubled my money now.

I still say Pepe going higher cause this hoe ain't even hit the big exchanges yet and like you said its got a damn mascot name and face!

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This little meme coin season is crazy..multiple shyts pumping like 50-100x in hours, high gas, 90% of launches rugs, wild out here right now. Such an L having a 9-5 and kids during times like these, could make so much right now if you just had 2 or 3 weeks where you are on this shyt 24/7

Truth! I would argue I have made more money investing now due to covid and working from home than I made during my entire career as a professional investing before the whole covid working from home. Its so much easier jumping on these stocks and crypto real time then when you got to go in the office and work!

Last edited: