1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
telegram is saying it could 2x from here and hit 1b mc next week. who knows?

:jbhmm:

it cracked a zero, down to 5 and it had 7 when i first mentioned it like 2 weeks ago. can't fade momentum when it comes to things like this. that damn frog apparently one of the most popular meme characters out there and thats led to all the craziness. hard to say about 1B next week. it could raise up to 500M by end of this week or maybe a bit after. entire market seems to be doing bad, especially the big coins. btc and eth both down and prolly continue to do so if rates are raised. pepe just keeps piling on holders. prolly hit 65k this week. all the dips keep getting ate including a major one that happened earlier today. i heard they got listed on some chinese okx exchange thing. prolly see more holders and exchanges pile in thru out the week. with rest of the market looking ugly, more and more looking to get in, especially if momentum continues. the 24 hour volume on coingecko of 216M much higher than the 123M that shiba did. no coin had higher gains in the past 24 hours either per gainers and losers rankings. as whales drop their bags, smaller fish get in. and its better to have 100 people each holding 1 billion coins than having 1 whale controlling 100 billion coins and dumping all at once. my goal is to hopefully let it stabilize enough where i can take out $500 a week and keep riding the rest up as far as i can go. don't need to be pulling out millions or messing things up. no need to stunt. give me that secure passive income.

Daps
it cracked a zero, down to 5 and it had 7 when i first mentioned it like 2 weeks ago. can't fade momentum when it comes to things like this. that damn frog apparently one of the most popular meme characters out there and thats led to all the craziness. hard to say about 1B next week. it could raise up to 500M by end of this week or maybe a bit after. entire market seems to be doing bad, especially the big coins. btc and eth both down and prolly continue to do so if rates are raised. pepe just keeps piling on holders. prolly hit 65k this week. all the dips keep getting ate including a major one that happened earlier today. i heard they got listed on some chinese okx exchange thing. prolly see more holders and exchanges pile in thru out the week. with rest of the market looking ugly, more and more looking to get in, especially if momentum continues. the 24 hour volume on coingecko of 216M much higher than the 123M that shiba did. no coin had higher gains in the past 24 hours either per gainers and losers rankings. as whales drop their bags, smaller fish get in. and its better to have 100 people each holding 1 billion coins than having 1 whale controlling 100 billion coins and dumping all at once. my goal is to hopefully let it stabilize enough where i can take out $500 a week and keep riding the rest up as far as i can go. don't need to be pulling out millions or messing things up. no need to stunt. give me that secure passive income.
if the volume continues to grow, wouldn’t that entice exchanges like binance to get in on the action? i would think they stand to make a pretty penny by listing it.

:mjgrin:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
if the volume continues to grow, wouldn’t that entice exchanges like binance to get in on the action? i would think they stand to make a pretty penny by listing it.

:mjgrin:
i don't know if it could be them or another smaller exchange like kraken, bitfinex, or whoever, but i can see one being interested in listing before end of the month if volume increases.

James toney

Rookie
Daps
nobody can say. i took out all of mine and then put some more back in all above my highest profit taking point and those new buys have all been in profit. took out some earlier but not much and still got 4k i wanna take out that i threw in earlier this afternoon. its been growing steadily. if you don't need the $200 and can afford the risk, then it be something to consider. all depends on your bankroll management. could still do a big run up. you gotta decide if you willing to risk or regret. i told my boy i would front him any losses up to 1k like a few weeks ago, that monday right after it came out. its prolly worth like 12k if he would've pulled the trigger. not saying thats not possible but always best to get in early. but any gains you can get, or even playing the swings is better than nothing. if you make money easily where $200 isn't felt, then i'd take the risk. but don't overexpose yourself.
I put $450 into it last night. The value of it is $683 as of now

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
the grand i told my boy i would front him two weeks ago is worth almost 16k now. i ain't even gonna bring it up.

I'm mad and it wasn't even me you told about it :pachaha:

Fukk it imma bout to throw a couple hunnid in what's the worse that can happen :yeshrug:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
i only put a couple hundred in this, so i’m fine with taking $20,000 if it 100x, but some of the chatter around this is starting to sound like shiba circa 2021.

:why:

Last bull run, Shiba went up to 36 billion and Doge ran up to 88 billion.

Whatever you do, have an exit strategy.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Man these Eth fees are insane... i cant even buy into Kermit with the way everyone keeps buying into eth right now...:why: I missed the fukking train...

entire market been going crazy, not just pepe. they got shytcoin season running so volume going up all over. pepe still at the top but my new favorite been this pooh coin. but they got ones popping up every minute. gotta pick your spots when you buy or sell and make sure not to overexpose yourself and end up scrambling to send eth over for fees.