1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
coinbase finally freed my eth and I was able to send it to MM and swap for usdc. now sitting and waiting to get back in. converted 15 from CB and already had converted 12 from my Pepe gains last week. hopefully I won't have to pull out any USDC but it is what it is. hopefully I can get back an equal or higher amount of eth.

looking at this trend channel, hoping we hit the bottom of the channel soon enough. Maybe even dip a bit under. 1500 price would get me a couple more. Wish I would've had the ETH to trade sooner, especially at the top of channel or taken profits on Pepe higher but can't dwell on past. Just gotta try to get a good dip this time and then just ride it to the next high. Maybe with next rate decision it'll dip more.

oLe2hKT4

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was going up a little then about a 10% drop last hour. Wonder if debt limit talks is causing some of it

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was going up a little then about a 10% drop last hour. Wonder if debt limit talks is causing some of it

there was a rumor going around earlier that the gov sold all the Mt. Gox BTC. apparently wasn't true but I know that caused lot of selling. who knows if they'll end up selling it or not or anytime soon.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
there was a rumor going around earlier that the gov sold all the Mt. Gox BTC. apparently wasn't true but I know that caused lot of selling. who knows if they'll end up selling it or not or anytime soon.

People blaming it on the fake news but the price had already dropped an hour before that. Its basically CZ/Binance propping this whole thing up and it has been all year

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man everything so flux right now... the only thing i see that's strong is Dione Protocol... lucky i aped into it before it got promoted... :wow:shyt is still strong...
@mannyrs13 when does TerareumV2 take off... it's literally trading sideways :patrice:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Pepe already number 5 meme coin and over 50k holders after 2 weeks. Passed Dogelon Mars. A coin which I have no idea if they've even been doing anything lately. Down 72% for the year. I don't think I hold any at the moment but I'd swap out if I did. Floki at 4 with double the pepe market cap. But not much more holders. Gonna be an interesting next few months if things continue this way for pepe. I think it might be fourth by Labor Day the latest.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Pepe already number 5 meme coin and over 50k holders after 2 weeks. Passed Dogelon Mars. A coin which I have no idea if they've even been doing anything lately. Down 72% for the year. I don't think I hold any at the moment but I'd swap out if I did. Floki at 4 with double the pepe market cap. But not much more holders. Gonna be an interesting next few months if things continue this way for pepe. I think it might be fourth by Labor Day the latest.

Didn't you mention that coin before???:mjgrin: