1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If all goes well, DXY should close under the 100 week EMA tomorrow evening for the first time since September 2021. Plus its deep below the ichimoku cloud with like 5 straight red candles. Could've been more since that green one looks kinda small but that was what triggered the reversal. Still need the 20 week EMA to cross under but things are looking optimistic, especially if next week is red or if it bounces up and rejects the 100 EMA. Lets say it slowly declines and EMAs cross in late May or early June since there's a decent space between the two unless something crazy happens and it crosses sooner. Then we can possibly see a bull run towards the rest of the year. May 3 is next interest rate decision so we got about 2 and a half weeks or so. I'm hearing people saying there won't even be a rate hike then which is extremely bullish. Who knows what they decide or how badly the banks may get affected if they do hike rates. Think I heard the commercial side isn't doing too well, especially commercial mortgages. Actually just looked and saw this guy post about it.

Lot of empty office buildings and companies unable to afford their loans.

Nearly 39 billion at risk. Looks ugly. Might see some more banks going down soon if any are greatly affected by this and looks like the regional banks have large exposure to CRE.

J.P. Morgan predicts about 21% of CMBS loans associated with office properties are going to default, equal to nearly $39B, assuming office occupancies don't recover from their pandemic-era slump.
Under that scenario, the loss rate for loan holders would be 8.6%. That rate would mean about $38B in losses for the banking sector and $16B for life insurance companies.
“The cumulative losses would be manageable ... but would impact a sector that is already under pressure from the outflow of deposits,” the company said in its research report.
U.S. regional banks have large loan exposure in CRE, holding about 70% of outstanding commercial property debt, according to Bank of America data reported by Yahoo Finance.
Under more severe scenarios, in which office occupancies permanently shrink by 20 and 30 percentage points, J.P. Morgan estimates default rates would reach 28% and 35%, respectively.
J.P. Morgan estimates that commercial mortgage-backed securities account for 22%, or $549B, of CRE loans, not counting multifamily. Of that, $185B is exposed to office properties.

r5Ikr7Z0

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Xen looking good. Tempted to flip one of these other coins and throw more into it. Decent momentum with how the market been looking lately. Looks like they had some xenknights thing being released as a bitcoin ordinal.

founder said some coins were burnt also.

this 7176 mark the next target if trend continues upward. they busy working at least. think it'll fly once the EMAs cross.

yYFh5TM7

Manny you gotta put me on the chart game breh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Still trying to learn how to establish a channel

I feel you on that. I haven't messed with channels too much. Just support and resistance and fibonacci levels. I've seen purple post channels but no clue where it what tool they use to draw it. Can just make your own. Made one on link since its prolly my cleanest chart not filled with trend lines or fibs or anything, even tho I'm completely out of it lol. But just a matter of finding the lows and highs and connecting them. The wicks, not the body. If it crosses thru a body, then the channel is broken. Can work the same both up or down, the chart will show which way it's flowing. This one a daily which gives more to work with. Smaller times can be too jittery. Top left mark is on December 1 so you can see it's been trending upwards especially after the second dip on the bottom didn't go lower than the first one marked. Pretty big range and currently in the middle so got some space to hit the top, and who knows what it'll do then.

0NX7I9Sl

Some channels are easier than others and some don't always show up. Here's one I marked on avax recently. Looking now I could've done a bottom line but was just looking at resistance. It seemed to be going down this trend but recently broke above the line. Could dip down and retest, (break and retest) before continuing on.

hGT3Axd7

Long as you relying on highs and lows and not opens and closes, you'll establish a pattern.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I feel you on that. I haven't messed with channels too much. Just support and resistance and fibonacci levels. I've seen purple post channels but no clue where it what tool they use to draw it. Can just make your own. Made one on link since its prolly my cleanest chart not filled with trend lines or fibs or anything, even tho I'm completely out of it lol. But just a matter of finding the lows and highs and connecting them. The wicks, not the body. If it crosses thru a body, then the channel is broken. Can work the same both up or down, the chart will show which way it's flowing. This one a daily which gives more to work with. Smaller times can be too jittery. Top left mark is on December 1 so you can see it's been trending upwards especially after the second dip on the bottom didn't go lower than the first one marked. Pretty big range and currently in the middle so got some space to hit the top, and who knows what it'll do then.

0NX7I9Sl

Some channels are easier than others and some don't always show up. Here's one I marked on avax recently. Looking now I could've done a bottom line but was just looking at resistance. It seemed to be going down this trend but recently broke above the line. Could dip down and retest, (break and retest) before continuing on.

hGT3Axd7

Long as you relying on highs and lows and not opens and closes, you'll establish a pattern.
Preciate it breh. Hope you don't mind if I ask you some more questions about charts and how to read them going forward. That's my next step in learning the game for me. After that I wanna jump in the Dev game.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Preciate it breh. Hope you don't mind if I ask you some more questions about charts and how to read them going forward. That's my next step in learning the game for me. After that I wanna jump in the Dev game.

Yeah no prob. Dev game could be interesting. Don't know about that but it could be good.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
topped off my tera2 and brought a lil bit of NeoA.i. :wow: :blessed:wanted to buy nomad but my gut saying wait and see til next week...line in the red and MC too low right now...Also token sniffer says it's not good buy right now...:francis:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
There's nothing of significance happening until after the next halving. And that's literally a year away.

There can't be any doom/gloom in April 2023.
Look at the overall sentiment.
Moon boys think we are going to at least ATH this year. 1 mill in 90 days 100k this year.. for them waiting until the halving for the price to hit an ath is doom and gloom