1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:whoa: Hold on breh. We need people like Elon to help us get these bags in 2024 and 2025. Cause we know them clowns on twitter who scared to buy now (but busy with gender wars, gossiping, basketball debates and if trump the greatest president of all time) will be the same suckers buying shiba inu, bitcoin and floki inu at all time highs in 2024/2025.

:mjlit: Just the suckers you want to be holding them bags as you exit out the back door with profit.

UnsteadyEthicalFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

When you put it that way then...:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Marked this line earlier cuz it was close and price rejected it back in mid August. Broke thru it. Let's see if it retraces and tests it or just keeps going. Sentiment looks good for continuation. Not sure when next interest rate is but things may be clear until 2400.

VUzavWBH

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Marked this line earlier cuz it was close and price rejected it back in mid August. Broke thru it. Let's see if it retraces and tests it or just keeps going. Sentiment looks good for continuation. Not sure when next interest rate is but things may be clear until 2400.

VUzavWBH

damn that chart looking crazy...:wow: gotta get these bags ready.... you know the IRS gonna fukk us over when we cash out come tax time...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Y'all be careful out there. This one guy got a big loss. Some bayc holder. I don't follow him but I know he's big in their community and had a bunch of the apes that he had to sell, like 60 of them I think. Who knows how much that was all worth at ATH. Saying it was from a rug pull and some was from gambling. Huge loss. Can't imagine. Take what you can cuz nothing is guaranteed out here.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Y'all be careful out there. This one guy got a big loss. Some bayc holder. I don't follow him but I know he's big in their community and had a bunch of the apes that he had to sell, like 60 of them I think. Who knows how much that was all worth at ATH. Saying it was from a rug pull and some was from gambling. Huge loss. Can't imagine. Take what you can cuz nothing is guaranteed out here.

-2000 Eth....:picard::picard::picard: nah someone gots to get got after that...:ufdup:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Xen looking good. Tempted to flip one of these other coins and throw more into it. Decent momentum with how the market been looking lately. Looks like they had some xenknights thing being released as a bitcoin ordinal.

founder said some coins were burnt also.

this 7176 mark the next target if trend continues upward. they busy working at least. think it'll fly once the EMAs cross.

yYFh5TM7

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Xen looking good. Tempted to flip one of these other coins and throw more into it. Decent momentum with how the market been looking lately. Looks like they had some xenknights thing being released as a bitcoin ordinal.

founder said some coins were burnt also.

this 7176 mark the next target if trend continues upward. they busy working at least. think it'll fly once the EMAs cross.

yYFh5TM7

:gladbron: NICE!!!! that's good news for us...