1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I see xen running. Almost at the target I had marked.

lRtBVAdp

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
lot of momentum and some new plays been running. market sentiment turning bullish. we back to those early shib days.

I missed my train with saitama and NOT cashing out when i hit it big...:stopitslime: NOT this time...:demonic:

Dione Protocol has been on fire too. been seeing heavy promotion of it on WSB...:wow:

Also Kermit token dropped today im gonna buy a bit on payday just for shyts and giggles...:heh:

Daps
I missed my train with saitama and NOT cashing out when i hit it big...:stopitslime: NOT this time...:demonic:

Dione Protocol has been on fire too. been seeing heavy promotion of it on WSB...:wow:

Also Kermit token dropped today im gonna buy a bit on payday just for shyts and giggles...:heh:

when did you turn bearish saitama?? you were bullish on it LONG PAST the time it hit big. so, you’ve given up on it?

:jbhmm:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

new plays i'm currently in are pepe, wojak, and bogged. pepe been gaining lot of momentum. the next shib. i'm so bullish on all of these especially pepe that i flipped all my shib.

speaking of bullish, xen passed the previous resistance, tested it and now hopefully building some support and going back up again. i swapped out like $100 to start a position on bogged and thats been holding up well so far.

Dzg6cDKn

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp
Daps
we been gone from saitama. them jokers weren't doing anything right.
i’m still down thousands in saitama, so it doesn’t make sense for me to sell. a few weeks ago, they announced an upcoming partnership with huobi, but no news since. like always, it might have been empty hype to spur a pump.

Daps
Dude have you been under a rock??? :dead:
no, i know saitama has been a disaster, the latest being the migration that is still incomplete a year after it was initiated.

but, even after the botched migration, you were still confident that it would turn around. i’m just wondering if you’ve sold and abandoned all hope in it recovering.

you were the most optimistic person here when it came to saitama, in spite of their repeated missteps.

:mjgrin:

Daps
new plays i'm currently in are pepe, wojak, and bogged. pepe been gaining lot of momentum. the next shib. i'm so bullish on all of these especially pepe that i flipped all my shib.

speaking of bullish, xen passed the previous resistance, tested it and now hopefully building some support and going back up again. i swapped out like $100 to start a position on bogged and thats been holding up well so far.

Dzg6cDKn
a pepe was just listed on bitmart today. it’s sitting at .00000007. is this the same one?