1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This bullish for adoption though right :patrice:

Yeah definitely should be. He moves the markets whenever he tweets so offering crypto on the platform should help onboard more people. Some site claims that 40% of twitter users are in 25 - 34 range so that's perfect for the mass adoption. Young crowd looking to start their investing journeys. The younger ones gonna drive mass adoption, especially the ones younger than that range. Need to onboard them.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Datadash used to be good but he's got trapped emotionally with this bearish bias. He's been telling ppl not to buy since 17k because its "going lower" lol. Weird as he was telling people to buy at 40k. Crypto Zombie prob the best youtuber I've found, one of the only ones who was telling ppl to buy at 17k
Ya boy just followed the same sentiments I just explained.. idk how to feel about this go up to
Edit: 32k then fall down to 25k.. however if the majority of people know the move it may not happen.. at 4:20 :lupe:

He's not telling you to short at 32k.. not financial advice but.. it could fall another 20%

Last edited:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya boy just followed the same sentiments I just explained.. idk how to feel about this go up to
Edit: 32k then fall down to 25k.. however if the majority of people know the move it may not happen.. at 4:20 :lupe:

He's not telling you to short at 32k.. not financial advice but.. it could fall another 20%

"Sell in may and go away" :patrice:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Alot of green today TeraV2 when it finally kicks into high gear gonna be dope...Glad i brought in and they airdropped me my V2 coins...:wow:

@mannyrs13 do you know what is Nomad??? i seen this shyt last night and im so confused its a token on pulsechain but seems like its connected to a comic book????

Nomad price today, NOMAD to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap
I dont understand it at all..:heh:

EDIT: im reading thie whitepaper website web3 gaming, what is Xchain??? it seems connected to Hex...

Fth7rk8XwBwr-4x

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Alot of green today TeraV2 when it finally kicks into high gear gonna be dope...Glad i brought in and they airdropped me my V2 coins...:wow:

@mannyrs13 do you know what is Nomad??? i seen this shyt last night and im so confused its a token on pulsechain but seems like its connected to a comic book????

Nomad price today, NOMAD to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap
I dont understand it at all..:heh:

EDIT: im reading thie whitepaper website web3 gaming, what is Xchain??? it seems connected to Hex...

Fth7rk8XwBwr-4x

Never heard of it

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I did hear about hex and pulsechain being combined or together but I just staked my hex a while ago and never really kept up with their progress. Don't know if pulsechain is even a released product or not, think I heard it was pending.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man he is deseperate to save his sinking ship...:heh::bryan:

:whoa: Hold on breh. We need people like Elon to help us get these bags in 2024 and 2025. Cause we know them clowns on twitter who scared to buy now (but busy with gender wars, gossiping, basketball debates and if trump the greatest president of all time) will be the same suckers buying shiba inu, bitcoin and floki inu at all time highs in 2024/2025.

:mjlit: Just the suckers you want to be holding them bags as you exit out the back door with profit.

UnsteadyEthicalFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

Last edited: